Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 (25855 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2023

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Malory: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2023
And still remained a fool till today.

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by nepapole(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Eeya.

Go and sin no more.

None of them is worth campaigning for anyway.

Same ol thieves.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Antoeni(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Even Still Now , You Have Become a Bigger Fool

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by ajailer(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Make person transcribe d video o. D thing no play for my side. I wan check something wey psquare talk.

Btw, why d ppl wey comment for up dey call am fool. Are you guys this addicted to hating on success??
See IPOB mentality o

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by M4A1carbine: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
See as Agbado miscreants are crying above. Same seun kuti insulted Peter Obi..he was their hero.

Same seun insults thiefnubuu 2 days after , he is an idioat according to agbado idiats...

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by VinnyBaba: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2023
This Seun Kuti has shown how Bigoted, Tribalistic and Hypocritical some Yorubas are. sad

He sang a song 'Animal' and was Blasting our Leaders about Bad Governance.

But now, Nigerians are Trying to correct it through PETER OBI, he is Against it!

Simply Obi is an Igbo Man. embarassed sad

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by slivertongue: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2023
I understand his stance but obi will walk the talk

24 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by traihit: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Seun Kuti has shown how Bigoted, Tribalistic and Hypocritical some Yorubas are. sad

But now, Nigerians are Trying to correct it through PETER OBI, he is Against it!

Shataap....

The biggest supporters of Obi in the SW today are the Yorubas and if the Yorubas don't accept Òbí, he might have to struggle for sectional votes like Atiku would struggle in the next election.

Not every Igbo is supporting Obi why then should you crucify Yorubas as being tribalistic because some Yorubas are against Obi?

Do you call Northerners tribalistic for supporting Atiku or weren't you just being tribalistic for supporting Jonathan in 2015 even though he messed up?

If it were for your type of lousy fans, some of us from the SW supporting Obi today wouldn't support him!

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Apophenia24k: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Some of you are the main reason Obi might loose this election.
I'm voting Obi because it's the right thing to do but you guys are demarketing Obi.

Watch the video and learn one or two things

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by xeratech: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
a fool at 40 wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu is not even president material

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
What are you today?
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by GoodCane: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
I thought Tinubu urchins were rejoicing when this guy called peter Obi an opportunist? grin

It appears Yoruba don't insult their elders after all grin. The narrative has changed. Seun kuti is highly OBIDIENT to the mission of rescuing Nigeria. Vote labour party vote peter Obi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Judolisco(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku was good 4 yrs ago because obi was with him.. Now obi dey alone and Atiku isn't good enough anymore.... U sef reason wetin seun dey talk Na..... No kill yourself untop all dis politician matter. They don't care about you.... If obi becomes president 2day sef what's d assurance dat he won't be impeached immediately?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
At least you are admitting it...

Those who voted APC in 2015, and went on to return them to power 4 years after, are still claiming to be wise today!

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
And you are a greater fool

After you don collect money spend am finish and was expecting another one this year and it did not come

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by CodeTemplar: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
And still remained a fool till today.
and why is it so?
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by ecolime(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Is he no longer a fool?

BTW, You can't be a Tinubu supporter and convince right thinking people your brain is intact.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Enddy50ty(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
You a bigger fool now than before, a big disgrace to what your father fought for honestly.

You're a hypocrite just seeking undue attention on the forthcoming elections. Continue smoking your weed in peace ✌️.

Na still Peter Obi we go vote for President .

7 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by CodeTemplar: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
And you are a greater fool
says the greatest of fools.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Demogorgon(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
ajailer:
Make person transcribe d video o. D thing no play for my side. I wan check something wey psquare talk.

Btw, why d ppl wey comment for up dey call am fool. Are you guys this addicted to hating on success??
See IPOB mentality o
You're so slow

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by NaijaMutant(f): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wickedfacts:

In the 1st Republic, Igbos killed leaders of the North and West but left Igbo leaders.
Ironsi spared the coup plotters cos they were Igbos, he moved them to Owerri to protect the coup plotters.
Yet, you say Yorubas are tribalistic.

Better pray that Tinubu wins, better pray.

You're finally coming out from your closet.

An urchin will always urchinate.

The tribal card is your last card.

You have failed already.

10 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Wickedfacts: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun really hit those Obidog pigs hard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Sonnobax15(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin
Confused son of a legendary father..

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by NaijaMutant(f): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I only hope those senseless Yorubas supporting Peter Obi are seeing the nonsense Igbos are saying about Yorubas.

Since Igbos like you have decided to be stupid, Peter Obi will lose this election and you Igbos will find yourselves to blame.

You're not doing Igbos a favour by voting Obi.

Your hatred for Igbos will be at your detriment.

Sane Nigerians who having been suffering from your tribal sentiment need salvation no matter where it is coming from.

Peter Obi or you die undecided

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Houstency(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Wickedfacts: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

I only hope those senseless Yorubas supporting Peter Obi are seeing the nonsense Igbos are saying about Yorubas.

Since Igbos like you have decided to be stupid, Peter Obi will lose this election and you Igbos will find yourselves to blame.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Kingcalls: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The yorubas are so evil that they created and spread tribalism in his country

They should never be allowed to rule this country ever again ... they are the only ones that scream for igbos to leave lagos ...no other tribe have ever done that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Musa Mayaki: I Was Punished For Censoring Hate Campaigns / Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) / FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.