Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 (25895 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by dclak112: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
E confess before psqure post am for am
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by NaijaMutant(f): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're already hiding indoors every monday and they are killing you like flies.

As I said, pray Tinubu wins so you won't suffer like your fathers.

Your hatred will kill you.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Tmb78(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Imagine if some Northern youths kill a big politician in the South.

Then Southerners for years keep referring to the kill as the world North. Ha.
So when you igbos insult me and millions of Yorubas who didn't even know Awolowo for the role he played during the war, what is that?
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Wickedfacts: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
NaijaMutant:

Your hatred will kill you.

Hatred is already killing your kinsmen every Monday.
Hatred is already locking up your parents every Monday.

As I said, keep insulting Yorubas. Obi won't win and you foolish untrained Igbos should do your worst.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by stano2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kingcalls:

The yorubas are so evil that they created and spread tribalism in his country

They should never be allowed to rule this country ever again ... they are the only ones that scream for igbos to leave lagos ...no other tribe have ever done that
Rest... you just want to cause confusion.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Dareal90s(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Seun Kuti has shown how Bigoted, Tribalistic and Hypocritical some Yorubas are. sad

He sang a song 'Animal' and was Blasting our Leaders about Bad Governance.

But now, Nigerians are Trying to correct it through PETER OBI, he is Against it!

Simply Obi is an Igbo Man. embarassed sad

So you are not bigoted?
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by gadgethead: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
In a nutshell, Seun is trying to say labour party, APC and PDP are all corrupt. And he is right.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by wman(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kingcalls:

They should never be allowed to rule this country ever again ... they are the only ones that scream for igbos to leave lagos ...no other tribe have ever done that

Yeah right. They are more tribalistic than the hausas that killed Igbos in tribal crisis and riots.

You've been living with Yorubas in peace for decades. But you Call them more tribalistic than hausas.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by KanuSE: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
You're not a fool, you were simply fooled by the criminal politician. grin
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by SeeItSayIt: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
You're still a fool till date & will possibly remain fool forever. While your father shall knock your empty head when you shall join him soon. Idiot!
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
traihit:

Shataap....

The biggest supporters of Obi in the SW today are the Yorubas and if the Yorubas don't accept Òbí, he might have to struggle for sectional votes like Atiku would struggle in the next election.

Not every Igbo is supporting Obi why then should you crucify Yorubas as being tribalistic because some Yorubas are against Obi?

Do you call Northerners tribalistic for supporting Atiku or weren't you just being tribalistic for supporting Jonathan in 2015 even though he messed up?

If it were for your type of lousy fans, some of us from the SW supporting Obi today wouldn't support him!

two fuulish points noted..
Jonathan isn't an ibo man..
he is an ijaw man..

and Jonathan never messed up...

now, list of candidates igbos have supported so far...
*OBJ
*YARADUA
*JONATHAN

now tell me.. wch of dem be Ibo man..
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by championeh(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
And you are still one and on another level
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by surgical: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
traihit:

Shataap....

The biggest supporters of Obi in the SW today are the Yorubas and if the Yorubas don't accept Òbí, he might have to struggle for sectional votes like Atiku would struggle in the next election.

Not every Igbo is supporting Obi why then should you crucify Yorubas as being tribalistic because some Yorubas are against Obi?

Do you call Northerners tribalistic for supporting Atiku or weren't you just being tribalistic for supporting Jonathan in 2015 even though he messed up?

If it were for your type of lousy fans, some of us from the SW supporting Obi today wouldn't support him!

honestly this people wants to spoil things for obi,they are not wise at all,they voted with their might in 2015 but couldn't help Jonathan, now people are rallying round obi they want to use their crude ethnic mentality to block him,he obi were to be like them ,he won't have this mass appeal ,
They should just stop being stupid
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Onuoha1234(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
You are still a fool calling the whole of Nigerians fools for voting their choice. You lack respect for your elders.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by benjsniper33: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Seun Kuti has shown how Bigoted, Tribalistic and Hypocritical some Yorubas are. sad

But now, Nigerians are Trying to correct it through PETER OBI, he is Against it!

You heard him say he's not for Obi AND NOT ALSO FOR TINUBU AND ATIKU...

Now your not judging him as someone who, due to some valid reasons, doesn't believe that the beneficiaries of a rottenly corrupt political system in Nigeria cannot be a messiah overnight in this situation..

He's entitled to his opinion ..it don't matter however he might reflect it

Your seeing this from a tribalistic & self-victimised perspective, how could keeping this mindset up expedite the needed crucial political bond between the Yorubas & the Igbos? Where do you think the Bulk of OBi's Vote will come from?

This is a cause for concern as it seems most of the Igbos still view OBi's victory at the polls not as a "victory" for Nigeria but as a "Victory for the Ibos"

Last time I checked, most of those who explicitly support the Biafra secessionist movements has suddenly U-turned overnight and began supporting Obi..

So if Obi gets to win , then there is a possibility of dark clouds of ethnic hues looming on the horizon once again..

I am for anybody who will pull the nation together and set a path to drive us out this mess we're in..cos either you are Fulani, Hausa , Yoruba, Igbo etc.. we are all gonna be bearing the brunt of wrong political choices and ethnic disunity..

I drop my pen
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
ecolime:
Is he no longer a fool?

BTW, You can't be a Tinubu supporter and convince right thinking people your brain is intact.

Bumper sticker of the Year 2023.
Nigerians should paste this over all those hollow motivational quips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Umueme: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
traihit:

Shataap....

Rightly said nwanne. Ndewo. The way some Yorubas are against Tinubu is the same away an average Igbo man is against Orji Uzor Kalu. But if he (OUK) was APC flag bearer many bigoted igbos would stand by him, while many others wouldn't
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
traihit:

Shataap....

Tanx. You too make sense.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by benqo01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
YOU WAS A FOOL THEN NOW 2023 YOUR FOOLISH INCREASE JUST AS YOU HAVE ADDED AGE
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by BOYS2MEN: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
I just love the guy naturally,wish he could be obedient...I understand he is taking his late dad's footsteps against the government....but he should be obedient about voting obi....
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cL9rG6d6Q

L

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kingcalls:

igbo and hatred. None of your generation can stop us from ruling this country except we are not Nigerian again
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by funsho75(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kingcalls:

Lol...

Why are you so pained tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by aestake: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I only hope those senseless Yorubas supporting Peter Obi are seeing the nonsense Igbos are saying about Yorubas.

Since Igbos like you have decided to be stupid, Peter Obi will lose this election and you Igbos will find yourselves to blame.
All of una go hear am.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Burruchaga71(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
U are still a fool till tomorrow.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Bfly: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
You can still be creative in the way you say this.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by oluwalonprovide(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
The most amazing thing about owning a land is that it's an imperishable asset, ever-increasing in value. Don't let the opportunity of building a generational wealth slip away.

Own a piece of Aric-Ascension Property! We are building a beautiful community that is GREEN, HEALTHY, SMART AND SUSTAINABLE for you and your family.

Subscribe with an initial deposit starting with N100, 000 and spread your balance across a duration suitable for you (1 - 12months).

📍LOCATION : Itori, Ogun State.

📌Take advantage of its PRE-LAUNCH prices while it last. NEW PRICES takes effect from 1st Mon. of April.

🍀PRICES
Outright Payment (600sqm)- N400,000
Instalmental Payment (600sqm) - N450,000

✨LANDMARKS:
Dangote Cement Plant

TOPOGRAPHY : 100% Dry land

TITLE : Deed of Assignment and Registered Survey

📌For more information or to schedule a site inspection (Physical or Virtual),

📞 09054734818, 07018542279
📧 info@aric-ascension.com
🪩 www.aric-ascension.com
🏦 1a, Akin Osiyemi Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by akin9ja78(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cL9rG6d6Q

L

Common boy don't eat your sh!t don't seat on the fence you love tinubu
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Empty skull.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Shikini: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Godfullsam(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
surgical:
honestly this people wants to spoil things for obi,they are not wise at all,they voted with their might in 2015 but couldn't help Jonathan, now people are rallying round obi they want to use their crude ethnic mentality to block him,he obi were to be like them ,he won't have this mass appeal ,
They should just stop being stupid

They can never stop being stupid. I have taken time to study these species, I observe they all share one thing in common which is hatred.

They are gradually destroying Obi's chance of becoming the president of Nigeria because they just can't Control their for other tribes, the yorubas in particular.
Those who claim to support Obi in the SW are already pulling out because the hand writing on the wall is getting clearer.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Muyiwabiggy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / IGP Solomon Arase After His Confirmation By The Police Council Today -photo / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.