Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 (25890 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
traihit:

Shataap....

The biggest supporters of Obi in the SW today are the Yorubas and if the Yorubas don't accept Òbí, he might have to struggle for sectional votes like Atiku would struggle in the next election.

Not every Igbo is supporting Obi why then should you crucify Yorubas as being tribalistic because some Yorubas are against Obi?

Do you call Northerners tribalistic for supporting Atiku or weren't you just being tribalistic for supporting Jonathan in 2015 even though he messed up?

If it were for your type of lousy fans, some of us from the SW supporting Obi today wouldn't support him!

don't support Peter Obi na. See wahala oh.....dem dey buy fuel 750 for Edo State. Na who go suffer am?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Kingcalls: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
wman:

Yeah right. They are more tribalistic than the hausas that killed Igbos in tribal crisis and riots.

You've been living with Yorubas in peace for decades. But you Call them more tribalistic than hausas.

More reason y u yorubas are sooo dangerous and backstabbers.... Igbos and Hausas will tell u to ur face and fight u...but yorubas will pretend but sell u behind ur back while smiling with u

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by naijamerican: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Seun Kuti has shown how Bigoted, Tribalistic and Hypocritical some Yorubas are. sad

He sang a song 'Animal' and was Blasting our Leaders about Bad Governance.

But now, Nigerians are Trying to correct it through PETER OBI, he is Against it!

Simply Obi is an Igbo Man. embarassed sad

Exactly. Foolish, tribalistic, Nigerians like seun kuti are the major problem in this Nigeria!
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by wman(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kingcalls:

More reason y u yorubas are sooo dangerous and backstabbers.... Igbos and Hausas will tell u to ur face and fight u...but yorubas will pretend but sell u behind ur back while smiling with u

We both know that if you have a choice to either live with the Hausas or Yorubas, you will definitely choose the Yorubas.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by shegz24(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Seun Kuti has shown how Bigoted, Tribalistic and Hypocritical some Yorubas are. sad

But now, Nigerians are Trying to correct it through PETER OBI, he is Against it!

you are the real fool, is Tinubu also an igbo man.

i wonder who brainwashed you lot to see Obi as the Messiah
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by MiaBeer(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cL9rG6d6Q

L
Your foolishness continues. Abami Eda’s shoes are too big for you. Sing real songs or look for something better to do with your life. Criticizing prominent Nigerians won’t do it for you, Seun.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Successkay12(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Malory:
And still remained a fool till today.
Fool that is more learned that your entire generations and your entire community
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Truthshscrazy: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
nepapole:
Eeya.

Go and sin no more.

None of them is worth campaigning for anyway.

Same ol thieves.
cool
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by buchai: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
In the south southerners are not friendly on-line they are frenemies I don't know why we can't come together and speak with one voice.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by 43Ronin: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerian southerners are the biggest fools & cowards on the planet earth. They hate wisdom & despise knowledge yet they want the best in life. How?. I keep saying it any presidential candidate whose main political campaign is not to restructure Nigeria is only deceiving you. Nigeria can only work when we are restructured back to regions. A tree can only grow from down-up not up-down. Power, resources must flow from the ground up, not a military system where power comes from above. Its this present political structure that is making our leaders corrupt with impunity. Making some states steal the country's resources while other states cannot do so.. we must have a political structure where the people affecting our lives are living with us in our states not Abuja. Let us handle our security, that way we know who & where the terrorist are and eliminate them. You see your politicians do not want that, cos it makes them accountable they now lie that it will divide our country... look at EU & USA. They are one people but in dft nations that way nobody dey enter anybody face. But attack one of them, they will band together like brothers(even though the speak dft language) and attack you back-while blacks & Latino are languishing in migrant concentration camps Ukrainians are strolling into any European or American country of their choice with residency status and monthly pay from the host govt. That is to show you that sometimes you need your independence to appreciate family.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Jack500: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Obi will not win this election, you can get your sniper ready
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by BigBizzy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
..,and a fool he still remains
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by persius555(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nothing offending about his comments. He just outlined what he has learnt in his small period in politics and mass agitation.

Except you didn't watch th3 video
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by ictplotter(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Pls say ipob not Nigerians. You guys should stop forcing the criminal Obi on Nigerians .
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by BossGerald: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Apophenia24k:

Some of you are the main reason Obi might loose this election.
I'm voting Obi because it's the right thing to do but you guys are demarketing Obi.

Watch the video and learn one or two things

He said some yorubas

Don't take it personal pls

Vote OBI2023

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
traihit:

Shataap....

The biggest supporters of Obi in the SW today are the Yorubas and if the Yorubas don't accept Òbí, he might have to struggle for sectional votes like Atiku would struggle in the next election.

Not every Igbo is supporting Obi why then should you crucify Yorubas as being tribalistic because some Yorubas are against Obi?

Do you call Northerners tribalistic for supporting Atiku or weren't you just being tribalistic for supporting Jonathan in 2015 even though he messed up?

If it were for your type of lousy fans, some of us from the SW supporting Obi today wouldn't support him!

Although I be obi supporter but bro, I agree with all you said here.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by OdefaGirl(f): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
traihit:

Shataap....

He said "some Yorubas"...... Same thing you are repeating. Why are now venting anger. Calm down Bro

You are doing your country a favor by voting the right man.... not me.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
That nigga be capping though.
Some points he made were valid.. Until we as Nigerians, can start a movement that can replace the current set of political criminals in Aso Rock, House of Assembly, Senate and basically all levels of political offices occupied by criminals, the country might not be able to peak its full potentials.

Note: this movement talked about in this write up, is a non violent one.. When Nigerians as a whole, attain a certain level of political enlightenment, we can make this movement posiible at the polls.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by PHIPEX(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
I like his brilliance, most protests are staged and hardly achieve much.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by tishbite42: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
wman:

We both know that if you have a choice to either live with the Hausas or Yorubas, you will definitely choose the Yorubas.
The Hausas are a million times better than the Yorubas
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Proudlyomonna: 1:26am On Feb 09, 2023
traihit:

Shataap....

I pity his type and that omo ale jatijati wey dey use unclekoboko moniker doing senseless tribal hate on every thread,the fools don't know se this issue don pass Tribal shenanigans,it's more about collective Survival now.
All man don come to realize se APC na d greatest disaster to hit this Country and them be the biggest threat to the Survival of Nigerian, omo ales like unclekoboko can go ahead to do the tribal hate they are destined to do all the days of their lives till them go die enter grave, APC will be sent packing nontheless.
Obidiati is the only way forward.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by ddeola: 1:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Now e dey educate dier minds...
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by UncleKoboko: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I pity his type and that omo ale jatijati wey dey use unclekoboko moniker doing senseless tribal hate on every thread,the fools don't know se this issue don pass Tribal shenanigans,it's more about collective Survival now.
All man don come to realize se APC na d greatest disaster to hit this Country and them be the biggest threat to the Survival of Nigerian, omo ales like unclekoboko can go ahead to do the tribal hate they are destined to do all the days of their lives till them go die enter grave, APC will be sent packing nontheless.
Obidiati is the only way forward.
You for just continue to dey pity your useless ugly frustrated olosho mama and drunkard old fool faggōt father.

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by VawulenceProMax: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

You for just continue to dey pity your useless ugly frustrated olosho mama and drunkard old fool faggōt father.

son of a LovePeddler why u dey fear to dey mention me. 22 post and not even 1 mention? Thunder fire your mama for slowing down the violence
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by UncleKoboko: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
ME son of a WHORÈ why ui dey fear to dey mention you. 22 post and not even 1 mention? Thunder fire MY UGLY OLOSHO mama for slowing down the violence
SO BE IT.
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Proudlyomonna: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin you no sabi market wey you collect so grin cheesy sebi you wan troll grin
Bloody cursed child of doom and untimely death better shift before your werey mama bite you grin you no se your own madness dey learn work for where iya unclekoboko own dey oo grin grin grin
Your late pedophile gay rapist father really messed your cursed life up, raping you at the age of 5 how did you feel while you watch your bastard late pedophile gay rapist father burn to ashes grin grin

Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by UncleKoboko: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin I no sabi market wey you collect so grin cheesy sebi I wan troll grin
Bloody cursed child of doom and untimely death better shift before MY werey mama bite ME grin I no se MY own madness dey learn work for where iya mi, MY WHÓRE MOTHER own dey oo grin grin grin
MY late pedophile gay rapist father really messed your cursed life up, raping you at the age of 5 how did I feel while you watch MY bastard late pedophile gay rapist father burn to ashes grin grin
AMEN
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Proudlyomonna: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

AMEN

Mthweee guy you be real failure, you be big time disappointment grin you just weak anyhow na grin se na like dis them dey troll?? grin grin
Better stop trolling,you suck as hell at it,you be bastard Weak Vessel grin
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by UncleKoboko: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Mthweee guy i be real failure, i be big time disappointment grin i just weak anyhow na grin se na like dis them dey troll?? grin grin
I Better stop trolling, i suck as hell at it,i be bastard Weak Vessel grin
Yes
I know grin
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Proudlyomonna: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
cursed UncleKoboko:

Yes
I know grin

grin grin good se you know grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by UncleKoboko: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin good se you know grin grin grin
Lol
Mentally deranged Bastard swearing for himself grin
See your hand writing everywhere grin
You're cursed for life grin
Re: Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 by Proudlyomonna: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Mentally deranged Bastard swearing for himself grin
See your hand writing everywhere grin
You're cursed for life grin

Hahaha omo ale no dey understand se i no dey swear for am grin you are already cursed from your mother's womb grin you are a candidate for doom and perdition and untimely death,na your destiny grin grin
If you like edit post till eternity,you still remain a cursed omo eru grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Lists Grouse With February Polls Date / El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna / Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Spent N1.1 Billion On Choice Properties In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.