Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,043 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? (884 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Can You Imagine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by emofine(f): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
I think it's quite fascinating communicating with people I cannot see (well minus those who have their profile pics) - kinda like someone wearing a burqa grin okay I was kidding there tongue . . . so in the absence of sight do others just use words to sketch or at least conjure up an image of what you believe other posters to look like, or do you just associate a word, colour, avatar or even famous person etc with a random poster . . .

I was initially going to ask people if they could sketch themsleves in words but erm they might be a little biased lol so I wonder how some imagine another poster to look like instead . . .

P.S. I't just mild entertainment cool
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^ I think you look like someone who cuts herself to sleep at night. cheesy
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by BABE3: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2011
Simple enough. Since our words are our ambassadors;

if a poster "says" smart things most of the time, I picture them as a very fine and attractive person.

If a poster "says" dumb things and has a terrible command of English language, I picture them as not so attractive and ----- E.g-- Nah, I'm not mentioning names.  grin

Yh, I know--it's prejudice, but who isn't guilty of it?
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^I think you look like a skinny girl with your statements undecided
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

if a poster "says" smart things most of the time, I picture them as a very fine and attractive person.

If a poster "says" dumb things and has a terrible command of English language, I picture them as not so attractive and ----- E.g-- Nah, I'm not mentioning names.  grin

cool cool cool

2buff:

Spot On Bro! cheesy
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by BABE3: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2011
2buff:

Aight-- Well, I'm skinny, so quit thinking. undecided

sexkillz:

Spot On Bro! cheesy

Undissolved maggi cube! Yellow face! mscheww! Hediot! grin
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^ You know you need a yellow face to compliment your Devilish Black face! cheesy And pls stop flattering me. . . . . I'm Shy! embarassed cool
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Andrew3(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
I am a exact epitome of adamic heritage ;d ;d ;d
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

Aight-- Well, I'm skinny, so quit thinking.  undecided

lol you're beautiful babe, don't let me or anyone else make you feel otherwise. I was just poking at you  cheesy kiss
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by DreaShola: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
It depends on ur posts, attitude, and gender. Every poster fits a profile and dat profile determines d kind of features I imagine them to have.
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by BABE3: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
2buff:

lol you're beautiful babe, don't let me or anyone else make you feel otherwise. I was just poking at you  cheesy kiss

lol-- Look at you. I don't need your self-esteem speech. I'm bigger than that.  wink

sexkillz:

^^^ You know you need a yellow face to compliment your Devilish Black face! cheesy And pls stop flattering me. . . . . I'm Shy! embarassed cool

Pls let's not derail this topic. But, let me warn you sha; don't let me sight that Yellow, Bow-tied bust of yours on your profile. Again, if I do-- you'll be forced to beg the Admin to deactivate your account.  grin Tura Soap!  
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^ shebi after you don chop my self-esteem speech finish clean mouth you con discard me like tissue. grin
Anyway, babe must form. No be so? cheesy
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by BABE3: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^ If you type one more nonsense statement, i''ll be forced to pour coke on your head.
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2011
2buff:

^^ shebi after you don chop my self-esteem speech finish clean mouth you con discard me like tissue. grin
Anyway, babe must form. No be so? cheesy

No be so? cheesy
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by omega25red(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2011
2buff:

^^ I think you look like someone who cuts herself to sleep at night. cheesy
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

lol-- Look at you. I don't need your self-esteem speech. I'm bigger than that.  wink

Pls let's not derail this topic. But, let me warn you sha; don't let me sight that Yellow, Bow-tied bust of yours in your profile. Again, if I do-- you'll be forced to beg the Admin to deactivate your account.  grin Tura Soap!  
Olodo! Tura Soap is Dark! grin grin Lol! Are you threatening me ni? O ti to be na! Look at my profile pic in the next 2 mins i have a surprise for you! Pay attention to my right hand! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by 195(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by claremont(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
emofine:

I think it's quite fascinating communicating with people I cannot see (well minus those who have their profile pics) - kinda like someone wearing a burqa grin okay I was kidding there tongue . . . so in the absence of sight do others just use words to sketch or at least conjure up an image of what you believe other posters to look like, or do you just associate a word, colour, avatar or even famous person etc with a random poster . . .

I was initially going to ask people if they could sketch themsleves in words but erm they might be a little biased lol so I wonder how some imagine another poster to look like instead . . .

P.S. I't just mild entertainment cool
Yes, I do conjure up an image in my head sometimes which may be based on how smart I feel a poster is based on his/her posts.
The image I have for you at the moment is; a geek who puts on "Harry Potter style" of glasses, dark in complexion, on the average side in terms of facial looks, considers make-up to be a waste of time, a melancholic personality, prefers to order meals rather than cook, an above average level of IQ.
Just a wild guess, I could be 100% totally wrong! cool
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by emofine(f): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
2buff:

^^ I think you look like someone who cuts herself to sleep at night.  cheesy

grin I wonder how those people look like hmmm

BABE!:

Lol . . . fair enough. I think people often employ that method, but I just percieve those who say "dumb things" as playful jokers. I actually predict some are rather intelligent, they are the ones who have mastered their fictional online character well in my opinion cool
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by emofine(f): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2011
It's intriguing and often random how some people match and connect words to create a picture.

claremont:

Yes, I do conjure up an image in my head sometimes which may be based on how smart I feel a poster is based on his/her posts.
The image I have for you at the moment is; a geek who puts on "Harry Potter style" of glasses, dark in complexion, on the average side in terms of facial looks, considers make-up to be a waste of time, a melancholic personality, prefers to order meals rather than cook, an above average level of IQ.
Just a wild guess, I could be 100% totally wrong! cool

Interesting assesment, I think I like the description.

well as for you sir, erm I predict that your. . .

appearance: average height, decent looking, healthy man but ordinary physique, mid brown complexion

characteristic:I think you read more than you participate in sport , I just imagine you as someone relishing their own company, with a seemingly distant exterior but warm once acquainted , I actually think you look down on people who are not as intelligent as you and you're probably not a patient man. . . . . I think

. . .that's just me forming an evaluation based solely on your words and interaction here.
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Tosinville(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2011
If u judge ppl's look with the way they type here then you're lost.
Re: How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? by Lax75(m): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2011
@ Poster

With the way a bunch of people on here (names withheld) butcher the English language, together with the stupidity that comes out of their brains that end up as senseless posts on here, I don't even want to bother attempting to imagine what they look like. Waste of brain-space and time.

(1) (Reply)

The Comprehensive Guide To Finding Your Perfect Woman / Females Practice What You Preach! / Ex Boyfriend Or Hubby 2 Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.