Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President (23721 Views)

Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero / Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by julaion: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I feel very bitter why an igbo should be allowed to lead the NLC.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

This is unacceptable.

It is the turn of the North West, why elect someone from the South East.

I call on all Nigerians to rise up to there voices and condemn this marginalisation of the North West.
very shameful of your disgusting self
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by 5starMan: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
seunmsg:

I thought you guys are sure of Peter Obi’s victory in just about two weeks from today. So, why do you want an urgent National protest against the ruling government? The delusion don dey clear?
Are you sure you are not mad like this?
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by ofuonyebi: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
let this man go and sit down and think of how to reposition the NLC better than the mess it is...
it is not a matter of starting with protest....that is like putting the caret before the horse!
he needs the Solomons wisdom...not the thuggery/brawn fire-brigade attitude of his predecessors..

MAY GOD help you Ajaero!
i say congrats!
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by Indispensable85(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
This guy rugged dat year.
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by hotseat: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Turn by turn just like the emi lokan theory.

Unopposed indeed!

General Secretary of NUEE since 2005 and now the crowning glory of "come chop" plc.

Life, true true no balance o.
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by Cantonese: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
So now, what will he do differently from the docile Wabba

Expect a stronger NLC. Ajaero is in the mould of Oshiomole.
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by obrian888: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
seunmsg:

I thought you guys are sure of Peter Obi’s victory in just about two weeks from today. So, why do you want an urgent National protest against the ruling government? The delusion don dey clear?

And what makes you think it is an obidient making this comment, we are dead sure of winning, even if it is an Obidient making this comment we want PDAPC disgrace Asap even before the elections.
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by badBADbichh(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobonaire4:

That picture you are using with Tinubu...is Yoda from star wars.

Yoda is one of the good guys in the star wars franchise. He even teaches the protagonist to be a better fighter self.

Basically you are saying that Tinubu is a good guy with that picture....

Yoda quote below...

Thanks for the Star Wars enlightenment. Please feel free to share some more.
In any case, the photos were aligned for likeness (a.k.a. resemblance) and not for character.
Merci beaucoup...
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by Shikini: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Great
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
They just pity the man, because during 2015 election,,he has another faction NLC before settled the dispute..
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by kingyakos: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Another Oshiomole
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by asanausana91: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Do we even have nlc? Only the time of the short devil from Edo state that we know we had nlc.

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by jahsharon: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
God1000:
He should organise a protest immediately, APC has brought untold hardship on Nigerians

If you know this new NLC President, you will feel sorry for Buhari and the incoming President. This guy no dey take nonsense. ANd, e be like say he hates money. You can never ever buy him. Nigerians are lucky to have him as NLC President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by gambus007(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
jahsharon:

If you know this new NLC President, you will feel sorry for Buhari and the incoming President. This guy no dey take nonsense. ANd, e be like say he hates money. You can never ever buy him. Nigerians are lucky to have him as NLC President
Crazy man. very stubborn…hahaha. that man will burn this country.

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by fabolouz1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
He should be aggressive and people oriented like comrade Adams oshiomole .

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by gambus007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
kingyakos:
Another Oshiomole
This one pass Oshiomole oooo…They should not have allowed him oooo..

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by orisa37: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Congrats AJAERO.
LET THERE BE AN NLC UNIVERSITY OF EXCELLENCE IN NIGERIA.
SADIQUE ABUBAKAR HAS.
BURAITAI HAS AND
BUHARI HAS MANY IN DAURA.
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by ComeToJesus: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lesson: Don't give up. Keep pursuing that thing you truly want.

This guy has been on the pursuit of this office for decades. He even formed another union and became boss.

I hope he'll be better than Wabba, the worst NLC president ever. The coward never antagonised all the silly and outlandish policies of Bubu. A serial betrayer of Nigerian workers..
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by 07kjb: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Congrats

NWA-AFOR EMEKUKU

HE DESERVES IT
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by feedthenation(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
---The new NLC president should exercise his power and declare 3 months strike with immediate effect---
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by fm7070: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
This same Joe Ajaero that thwarted the strike action of the NLC when Bubu increased fuel price from #87 to #145.
He was used against the masses and the Labour congress.
How can such a person make a meaningful impact.
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
So now, what will he do differently from the docile Wabba
Brother I dey tell, waba need to be stoned
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by maxzzo1(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God wabba d wickling don go....
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by maestroferddi: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2023
seunmsg:

Like play like play, the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place for a Peter Obi presidency...

Join the winning team bruv...

Dem no dey carry sapa do guy...
Re: Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President by blabulu2000: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2023
julaion:

https://punchng.com/just-in-ajaero-emerges-new-nlc-national-president/?amp

Nyamiri has finally emerges the NLC president....

Nigeria should except the disintegrated NLC and chaotic environment...Wabba nah Buhari person ....that was why everything was peaceful but now that Nyamiri has emerged...be excepting serious war, corruption, misuse of office, tribalism, wickednes etc in NLC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit / Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.