Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Guys, Will You Marry A Feminist??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Marry A Feminist??? (305 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will You Marry A Feminist??? by Makavelli001: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
There is this girl that I met, and I was attracted to her due to the fact that she is pretty, and have a good job. But what really pissed me off is the fact that she is a feminist.

She a kind of exhibit a domineering attitude.

This has delayed my planned proposal to her.

As a matter of fact, she doesn't agree that man is the head of the family.
Rather she argue that women are equal to man.
Should I go ahead to marry such kind of lady??
Re: Guys, Will You Marry A Feminist??? by 1Alex: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
WETIN FEMINISTS DEY FIND WHERE MAN DEY?
Re: Guys, Will You Marry A Feminist??? by Jashub: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is stupid , and I wonder why you went to complicate your life with a feminist who's probabaly looking for someone to handle her and her trauma .

Baba, life for a man is already hard, and you wouldn't want to complicate it by marrying someone who's into gender problems. Or would you want your life to be run by a delusional woman who believes in subjecting men to female perspectives ...?

Secondly, you're a man for God sake ...and you have the options of choosing from a vast array of submissive women. Just thank God that we are in Africa which still has a lot of traditional women who believe in maintaining their place as women.

So my oga, forget her and do yourself a favor and find her substitute quick, quick . If possible, find a traditional woman who will love and respect you and see you as a provider for the home. I say this because, it is better you find someone you can love and control, than someone who will always be loose , bitter and narcissistic (aka feminist)

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Marry A Feminist??? by Reinamaria(f): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
"Planned proposal"?
When did you meet her that you're already planning a proposal?
Since both of you do not share the same ideology, what is keeping in the relationship?
Are you hoping to change her (views about life)?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Marry A Feminist??? by budaatum: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Makavelli001:
As a matter of fact, she doesn't agree that man is the head of the family.
Rather she argue that women are equal to man.
Should I go ahead to marry such kind of lady??

I doubt she would marry you since you don't seem equal to her. Perhaps aim lower and go for an uneducated village girl who would likely let you head her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Marry A Feminist??? by Makavelli001: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Reinamaria:
"Planned proposal"?
When did you meet her that you're already planning a proposal?
Since both of you do not share the same ideology, what is keeping in the relationship?
Are you hoping to change her (views about life)?

More than six months now

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Morality / How Do I Know If I'm Ready For Marriage? / How Do I Delete For All Very Old Whatsapp Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.