Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Royal Duplex In Anambra - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Royal Duplex In Anambra (26865 Views)

Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra / Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo / Twin Duplex In Aso Rock Villa For Lease In Abuja With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
blink182:

Thats everyday food o, the special meat you can't get everyday because its only rarely available except you can make do with grey antelope, cutting grass, scaled anteater, porcupine, warthog and chei I don forget but these are readily available apart from the anteater, you can get the rest from market.

Now i know you are even more wicked or should i say "wickeder" than Oga spyder . . . .kai
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
Na so o bros, trying coming home once or twice a year. It will really help.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
blink182:

Na so o bros, trying coming home once or twice a year. It will really help.

Chief . . . . I would love that one too oh, infact, i miss Nigeria more than anything else.
But if you buy my ticket for this weekend sef, i will be there . . . only 2000$$ and i will spend weekend and will be out
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2011
Nothing like home, east, west ,north . south, home sweet home, hahahaha,

u have to taste it to be able to tell the tory, niaja sweet no be smalll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief . . . . I would love that one too oh, infact, i miss Nigeria more than anything else.
But if you buy my ticket for this weekend sef, i will be there . . . only 2000$$ and i will spend weekend and will be out

Lol, a whole chief like you. Which airline be that self, Arik from JFK to Eko na $1185 abi na so the connecting flight from your state to NYC dear. All for bush meat, no worry gimme your email address make I attach am come abi na DHL you prefer, oyibo go just arrest you say you de chop contraband grin grin grin.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
rastaman20:

Nothing like home, east, west ,north . south, home sweet home, hahahaha,

u have to taste it to be able to tell the tory, niaja sweet no be smalll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa oh . . so update for over a week?
Why art thou fashi us now?
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
blink182:

Lol, a whole chief like you. Which airline be that self, Arik from JFK to Eko na $1185 abi na so the connecting flight from your state to NYC dear. All for bush meat, no worry gimme your email address make I attach am come abi na DHL you prefer, oyibo go just arrest you say you de chop contraband grin grin grin.

I am not picky with airline oh . . . just for one weekend and get out . . I am kool
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I am not picky with airline oh . . . just for one weekend and get out . . I am kool
Hahahaha. . . . Oga I de laugh.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
blink182:

Hahahaha. . . . Oga I de laugh.

Make u laff me well oh . . . God dey sha
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Make u laff me well oh . . . God dey sha
Oga no vex, my ministry never big reach to invite american pastor for weekend program, e go just collapse and members go run when I mention am give congregation grin
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
blink182:

Oga no vex, my ministry never big reach to invite american pastor for weekend program, e go just collapse and members go run when I mention am give congregation grin

Ha ha ha . . . I go preach for free oh, just pay fro my ticket and make sure you take me go Amala joint . . . . Lol
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Ha ha ha . . . I go preach for free oh, just pay fro my ticket and make sure you take me go Amala joint . . . . Lol
Emmm. . . I know you will speak for free but transport yourself here to speak with the eager congregation, it will really boost attendance and my reputation when you get here, no be only amala you go chop. You go eat 404 pepper soup prepared by mama Ifiok, one of my devoted members. All you have to do is buy your return ticket. Please doit for the Nigerian congregation before them go say I don de practise wayo wayo small grin
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
blink182:

Emmm. . . I know you will speak for free but transport yourself here to speak with the eager congregation, it will really boost attendance and my reputation when you get here, no be only amala you go chop. You go eat 404 pepper soup prepared by mama Ifiok, one of my devoted members. All you have to do is buy your return ticket. Please doit for the Nigerian congregation before them go say I don de practise wayo wayo small grin

Now i know say you no like me at all . . . . No wonder the bible said, "the heart of man is desperately wicked . . . who can know it"
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Now i know say you no like me at all . . . . No wonder the bible said, "the heart of man is desperately wicked . . . who can know it"

LOL
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
blink182:

LOL

God go judge oh
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fhemmmy:

God go judge oh
He is merciful, if not my own don finish grin
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
blink182:

He is merciful, if not my own don finish grin

Your own no go finish oh . . . Cos when i come visiting Nigeria, you have to take me go Amala joint oh
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
From the calls I made this evening, I found out there is only one big tree remaining to be cut down from this site, we are waiting to move in as soon as they complete the works.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
spyder880:

From the calls I made this evening, I found out there is only one big tree remaining to be cut down from this site, we are waiting to move in as soon as they complete the works.

Chief, I will suggest you wait till you visit the place oh . . . so that it wont be like that yeye other worker . . .Lol
Anyhow, we are watching this to learn so much more
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief, I will suggest you wait till you visit the place oh . . . so that it wont be like that yeye other worker . . .Lol
Anyhow, we are watching this to learn so much more

You spoke my mind
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by benimeogu(f): 2:21am On Sep 21, 2011
H
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by benimeogu(f): 2:22am On Sep 21, 2011
m
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by benimeogu(f): 2:23am On Sep 21, 2011
m
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 21, 2011
benimeogu:

Hello Members
Please i will to know how much it will cost me to build a similar house in Abia State. the house is going to be a three bedroom bungalow with a penthouse. The penthouse is the master and small sitting area.
Please i will need a complete breakdown, to help me plan the project.
thanks
Ben Imeogu
The plan you posted has no dimension on it, it is with that the quantity of materials to go into it will be known and cost deducted unless you want guess work
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by benimeogu(f): 4:00am On Sep 21, 2011
The plan i posted is a preliminary plan, the architect is developing a full plan. i intend to make the house a small house with normal room sizes. The only area to deck is the master and small sitting area. the master is also going to be a normal size room. i want to build something i can easily finish to keep my family.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2011
I will be following that question too to learn so much
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
why is this thread like this, i hope all is well
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
All is very well with my workers that are waiting to work on this site, but all is not well with the chain saw which the people clearing this site are using. The chainsaw spoiled and is being repaired somewhere, meanwhile the fallen trees are still blocking the space where the house ought to be. I think this project will start by next week, by then they should cut up those logs and move them away from the compound.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
spyder880:

All is very well with my workers that are waiting to work on this site, but all is not well with the chain saw which the people clearing this site are using. The chainsaw spoiled and is being repaired somewhere, meanwhile the fallen trees are still blocking the space where the house ought to be. I think this project will start by next week, by then they should cut up those logs and move them away from the compound.

Will be looking forward to seeing it get off the ground oh
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
How is the Preparation coming, Boss?
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
Fhemmmy:

How is the Preparation coming, Boss?

Just finished talking with my client on phone some minutes ago, work is still scheduled to start by next week.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2011
spyder880:

Just finished talking with my client on phone some minutes ago, work is still scheduled to start by next week.

Great News and your life that starts it will complete it and this will bring you more business by the grace of God . . . anywhere you stop, you will possess . . .Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is To Pay Tenement Rate: Landlord Or Tenant? / My Experience With A Landlord In Ibadan / My Hostile Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.