Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Royal Duplex In Anambra - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Royal Duplex In Anambra (26829 Views)

Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra / Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo / Twin Duplex In Aso Rock Villa For Lease In Abuja With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
Casting of foundation pillars completed already. Sand filling will commence as from tomorrow morning and we hope to finish by friday. We are going to water the foundation till it sinks.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
Loving the good work . . . . Waiting for see pix.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by atasteve: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
spyder880:

Casting of foundation pillars completed already. Sand filling will commence as from tomorrow morning and we hope to finish by friday. We are going to water the foundation till it sinks.

Rock solid foundation smiley well done Lord Spyder880
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
picture updates

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2011
In the first pix . . . why you take the pix of the man doing his thing now? grin
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:20am On Dec 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

In the first pix . . .  why you take the pix of the man doing his thing now?  grin

Chai, I didnt even look at him, thought he was working then. grin

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:30am On Dec 02, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:35am On Dec 02, 2011
Work will continue today in this site, they will be attempting to complete the filling by today so we can start watering it by tomorrow if possible. I will need as much as 3000 gallons to sink this soil, its a massive house.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2011
What a good work, keep the good work and teach us more, waiting to learn more.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
spyder880:

Work will continue today in this site, they will be attempting to complete the filling by today so we can start watering it by tomorrow if possible. I will need as much as 3000 gallons to sink this soil, its a massive house.

I hope you sank a borehole thee oh . . . cos that will be a lot of pure water sachet oh . . .Lol
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^ my brother, water is scarce in this town o. We are still running around looking for tankers to go into the next town to get water. The previous arrangement failed so we are still trying. One tanker promised to get us 2 tankers by tomorrow for N3500/tank. And he has 1000 gallons capacity, if he can do that, we are past that problem, and we can start to ramm the earth by Monday morning.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^ Any reason why borehole could be done?
Is the waterbed so deep, if yes, how deep in that area?
I know there are so many companies that rent out drilling machines for boreholes, if there is none in that area, have you thought of owning one?

Expensive but the returns will worth the investment
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^ The water table in the area is not so deep but the drilling process is still expensive. There are some boreholes in this area but for some reasons, the supply of water is difficult. The owner of this house is planning to sink borehole after the house is done.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ The water table in the area is not so deep but the drilling process is still expensive. There are some boreholes in this area but for some reasons, the supply of water is difficult. The owner of this house is planning to sink borehole after the house is done.
What is the cost of sinking a borehole in those areas . . . . . and how deep would one have to go to get to the water "reliable and good water"?
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Jussi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^
Oga Phemmmy, you mean say the Prof should know the depth of water table in an area where he's spent just 2 weeks?
I think those estimations require some specialized instruments which he might not have or can't carry around. Remember that it's a new terrain for the Prof also who might never have done any previous borehole in Anambra. In the future however, he should be able to provide answers to your questions.

We are on the look out for your new thread which depends on the speed of your architect. Abi na your project dey happen so in Anambra?
If yes, make we follow you thank God oo bros!
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
Jussi:

^^^
Oga Phemmmy, you mean say the Prof should know the depth of water table in an area where he's spent just 2 weeks?
I think those estimations require some specialized instruments which he might not have or can't carry around. Remember that it's a new terrain for the Prof also who might never have done any previous borehole in Anambra. In the future however, he should be able to provide answers to your questions.

We are on the look out for your new thread which depends on the speed of your architect. Abi na your project dey happen so in Anambra?
If yes, make we follow you thank God oo bros!

My Brother, you know when yo have a professor that is really smart, you tend to ask them for all things oh . . . cos you just wanna know all that they know. . . . . No vex jare, na over-leaning dey worry me oh
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Jussi(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^^

You are right Oga Fhemmmy, it's always better to extract as much info as possible from Profs.
So carry go jare, nothing dey happen
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by olisa1010: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
Good job guys for this thread especially to the originator, Spyder880. Thanks all the way from US!
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^ Thanks Olisa1010, we shall try our best.

We are still waiting for the water tanker to give us water in this site.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Finally, we have water in this site as the water tanker has supplied 2 tanks and the foundation is sinking, we need the 3rd tank now.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^ That is some good news . . . . so learning continues
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
Updates please
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Updates please

here we go baba grin
This is the tool which we used to do the ramming of the soil after it has been watered. This tool was welded with a flat sheet and a metal pole.

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
more, its a large house people, grin

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is To Pay Tenement Rate: Landlord Or Tenant? / My Experience With A Landlord In Ibadan / My Hostile Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.