Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Royal Duplex In Anambra - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Royal Duplex In Anambra (26815 Views)

Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra / Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo / Twin Duplex In Aso Rock Villa For Lease In Abuja With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by diordaves(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2011
Spyder880, sometimes I wonder where you get your strength and energy from and then I remember Isaiah 40:30 : those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint

You cannot sow cassava and reap up cocoyam, you cannot expect to sow rice and reap up cassava. Since you have decided to sow TRANSPARENCY, you cannot expect not to reap up SUCCESS. Whatever a man sowth in this world, so shall it be. Send down the rain (success) on Spyder880 good LORD.

Well done Spyder880. Its well with you.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^ Are you a prophet? The quote you just made is the topic we just used in our Sunday school lessons just minutes ago. (Galatians 6:7) May the Lord bless you and even increase your blessings far above what you imagined.

Thank you sir.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by jennifer74(f): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^What part of Anambara is this project taking place?
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^ around Onitsha
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2011
winkwell done ogaspyder. I love the way u answers everyones question. How long will it take u to finish this project. Becuase we dey for raining season ooo. Abei u never consider. Such as a factor. Make u no tell me say u don hire rain doctors put for ground. Lol
As usual spyders way. Na u biko.
Eze goes to School.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 12:48am On Sep 12, 2011
winkwell done ogaspyder. I love the way u answers everyones question. How long will it take u to finish this project. Becuase we dey for raining season ooo. Abei u never consider. Such as a factor. Make u no tell me say u don hire rain doctors put for ground. Lol
Eze goes to School.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 12:49am On Sep 12, 2011
Eze goes to School.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by mahabone(m): 3:58am On Sep 12, 2011
@RASTAMAN20!

Why posting the same comment three times? That looks barbaric. Allow others some space.
Abeg make them no slap ban on Spyder880.

We are yet to get over that of Brabus.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2011
@ rastaman20, it all depends on the owner of the house, if he wants to host a big celebration on a completely finished apartment complex, with interlocking tiles on the compound and the house fully painted, we can deliver the keys to his house by the first week of December 2011.

My boys are charged and ready, my engineers (two will be involved on this project) are looking over the plans and we are all working together, infact 'ego ji olu' (na money hold the work, lol)

At this stage of the work, we are watching the skies before deciding the work to be done on each day, but the rains have barely five weeks to round off forr the year, it will not be a problem at all.

@ mahabone, that tripple post is not the fault of the poster, sometimes the website does that.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2011
true talk, na money hold work ooooo. We go the watch and see how things will be taking shape shaaaaam oga God pls provide for the owner of this royal duplex make a finish am quick quick so make we see whe*ther we go fit join the chrous ooo.

U see na only once I post, I dey suprise to see three abie those yahoo yahoo boys don enter my system?lol
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by janykute: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2011
No seriously Spyder,you must pay your tithe to seun after paying to the Almighty.Like play like play you don enter Anambra state,next thing we go hear na Delta states en-route to lagos.Men keep it up your hard work and dedication has started paying dividends.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ janykuthe, lol, to be frank with you God is GREAT in his works. I will continue to thank him everyday of my life for he is too much. As for seun, I will trace the guy one day to Lagos and give him a bottle of dry gin! The guy don try,
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
We got a total number of 408 blocks made from 12 bags of cement on Friday and Saturday. The blocks are drying and getting set to be used on the project, meanwhile my men are still making more blocks as they have started early this morning. Efforts are still going on to clear the woods in the site and then we can measure the site and commence work. More pictures in an hour.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
mahabone:

@RASTAMAN20!

Why posting the same comment three times? That looks barbaric. Allow others some space.
Abeg make them no slap ban on Spyder880.

We are yet to get over that of Brabus.

Chief, Rastaman is one of the respectable men on Property section, and sometimes, would be nice for us to resist from calling people names or even their actions . . . . Let us find out facts before we label other people.

Oga Rasta . . . How u dey now, missed you more than my Cigar . . . .
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
Subscribing fast
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief, Rastaman is one of the respectable men on Property section, and sometimes, would be nice for us to resist from calling people names or even their actions . . . . Let us find out facts before we label other people.

Oga Rasta . . . How u dey now, missed you more than my Cigar . . . .

Oga fhemmmy, na the assignmet that u people sent me i dey oooo, abie u dont forgate, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey ground , but to browse through my handset here in niaja na waooooo.

I owns u a box CUBAN MADE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
rastaman20:

Oga fhemmmy, na the assignmet that u people sent me i dey oooo, abie u dont forgate, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey ground , but to browse through my handset here in niaja na waooooo.

I owns u a box CUBAN MADE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I beg send me some Cuban Cigar . . . . . . You are doing awesome and hope all is going well with the assignment?
Play safe bro and cant wait till we have the whole information
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by rastaman20(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I beg send me some Cuban Cigar . . . . . . You are doing awesome and hope all is going well with the assignment?
Play safe bro and cant wait till we have the whole information

I will bros,, u are on a trusted hand, The lord that started this work will see it to an end.
Not by mighty, but by my spirit says the lord, it is the lords doing and all is well with us.

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN;

JAH GUIDE
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2011
rastaman20:

I will bros,, u are on a trusted hand, The lord that started this work will see it to an end.
Not by mighty, but by my spirit says the lord, it is the lords doing and all is well with us.

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN;

JAH GUIDE

Amen and more Amen . . . .

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
I intend to visit this site tomorrow so I can see the extent of work being done by my block makers. When I called him earlier, he told me they have done up to 44 bags in total, I also learnt on phone that the tree felling, cutting with chainsaw and packing is ongoing. I will get all update pictures and post here when I come back from the site tomorrow.
We intend to move into site as soon as the site is cleared, all my boys are calling on phone, ready to go, masons, labourers, carpenters and iron benders are all waiting to invade this site. I think the job will kick off by next week, barring any unforseen circumstances.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2011
Carry go grin
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2011
This building is expected to be built non-stop from the day we start till my we finish. I am just working around all the factors and future problem areas that might delay us. My best workmen will be involved in this job, I am dropping Jackie, his carpentry skills notwithstanding, he has been giving me unreliable service for some time, hopefully, that carpenter that lives in my house will be well enough to start work and he will be here in this site, also, that carpenter that did the fence and gate project has been calling me everyday for another job. I like to have retain many skilled workmen so no one person can hold my work to ransome.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2011
I can't wait to see this baby start taking shape
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^ thank you blink,

I am at this site now, from all indications my block maker will complete 50 bags in the next hour or so, they are packing the blocks in order to give us more room on the ground.
The guys felling the trees are very slow, we still have about 4 trees standing, the chainsaw guy has cut up all the 3 trees felled now. Only one guy is there now. Pictures later, have to count all these blocks.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ thank you blink,

I am at this site now, from all indications my block maker will complete 50 bags in the next hour or so, they are packing the blocks in order to give us more room on the ground.
The guys felling the trees are very slow, we still have about 4 trees standing, the chainsaw guy has cut up all the 3 trees felled now. Only one guy is there now. Pictures later, have to count all these blocks.
True true, e no easy. May God give you the strength and wisdom to see this through.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
It seems this block maker will surpass my instruction, I told him to give me 33 blocks from each bag of cement and now, I have counted 1539 blocks already made, and still there is one bag left to make, we shall make the profit analysis later and see how much we saved.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^
With 50 bags and your analysis, the guy is producing 31 blocks per bag of cement. I don't think its right o.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
Very correct there Blink, there is still 2 bags left to make, I am the one who got the figures wrong from what they told me, after they finished the 48 bags, (not 50 as I said earlier). We now have 1575 blocks made from 48 bags of cement. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Natudu: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2011
Things are taking shape here already. I am itching to see red soil excavation! Alaigbo!
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^ yes there will be lots of excavation bro, and it will be on live here.
Sorry guys that I couldn't put up pictures today, will do so tomorrow.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2011
Some pictures from yesterday

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2011
more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) / My Experience With A Landlord In Ibadan / My Hostile Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.