Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Royal Duplex In Anambra - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Royal Duplex In Anambra (26828 Views)

Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra / Owner Of Mansion Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Threatens To Kill Himself (Photo / Twin Duplex In Aso Rock Villa For Lease In Abuja With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
My internet is not loading pictures again, I will load all the pictures by tomorrow.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2011
spyder880:

here we go baba grin
This is the tool which we used to do the ramming of the soil after it has been watered. This tool was welded with a flat sheet and a metal pole.

Chief . . . Next year, many things will be done different . . . . We could use the attached instead of what you have there.
If i have to ship this from here and have it in one of the vehicles i am shipping, could be delivered to Lagos for only 150K Naira . . . .But we surely gonna talk more about it . . . .have this on the list of "To get equipment"

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 1:24am On Dec 06, 2011
It uses gas - Fuel as referred to in Nigeria
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^
Are Ɣøû from ijebu ode, all those guys no de gree o. Everything is business even with casual discussion.

Oga spyder, I've seen scaffold that can be reused so that kind thing go de. I'm sure that is what Julius Beggy Beggy uses because when those people do cadting, †ђξ concrete looks like plastered and painted wall. There is a raft foundation being poured near me, no wood in sight-all metal. †ђξ foundation go big pass this your foundation. Na senator Dafenone, owner of Ceddi plaza get am. I for snap pic but †ђξ place is fenced. When †ђξ building start to tall well i go snap from far. Presently †ђξ place has taken about 2 trailer load of cement,  can't even count sand and gravel tipper. Still in foundation.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:47am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^ the senator should have hired me to do his house na!
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:58am On Dec 06, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:03am On Dec 06, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:07am On Dec 06, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2011
we are going to put 2 pillars in this front

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2011
Loving it
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2011
We are arranging more materials to continue this work. We need to keep about 4 trips of sand and 4 trips of stone on the ground before resumption of the project. This house has consumed about 76 bags of cement to do the foundation blinding and the pillars. There are about 32 pillars in this house and I will put two more in the front pillars. We still have 24 bags in the site. We also plan to buy any additional 35 bags of cement to add to the current stock.

work will resume sooner than later and when we start, we may not stop till the decking stage, its gonna be beautiful.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2011
Work is supposed to resume fully on this site by tomorrow as we are making arrangements to supply all the sand, stone and cement needed to continue this work. We intend to do the German flooring by the weekend and by next week, we shall be walling the house.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by olubuffett: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief . . .  Next year, many things will be done different . . . . We could use the attached instead of what you have there.
If i have to ship this from here and have it in one of the vehicles i am shipping, could be delivered to Lagos for only 150K Naira . . . .But we surely gonna talk more about it . . . .have this on the list of "To get equipment"

@Fhemmmy
That's a nice effective piece of machine, but that means building cost will go up after you buy petrol and pay the guy that will use it.

buy couple of them ramming business don start be that.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
olubuffett:

@Fhemmmy
That's a nice effective piece of machine, but that means building cost will go up after you buy petrol and pay the guy that will use it.

buy couple of them ramming business don start be that.

Just feeling for the ramming guys oh . . .
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
We didnt start the German floor of this house today, we didnt forsee that today is slated for local govt elections and there is restricted movement everywhere. We are also using the waiting to shore up on materials and also ensure all other preparations are put in place to ensure this stage goes smoothly.

Work is slated to start by Monday. We intend to do carpentery, level taking and removal of some left over stumps in the ground. Monday will also see us doing the remaining pillar rods for frontal pillars. Finally the carpenter will frame the foundation to give us the perfect level to start pouring the German floor, maybe on Tuesday.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2011
Oga spider Ɣøû sabi
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
Oga Spyder . . . You could have contested oh, cos you would be a better Stewart of money than all those people
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^ who go consider poor man pickin? Loll.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ who go consider poor man pickin? Loll.

Honestly, something has to be done and change how people vote in that nation . . . . we need to stop worrying about the household names.
If it was household names, Obama would not be who he is today
You will have my vote sha
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:23am On Dec 13, 2011
We bought more planks and have framed the foundation ready for casting. More pictures this night.

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by atasteve: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2011
spyder880:

We bought more planks and have framed the foundation ready for casting. More pictures this night.

Lord Spyder880 so we should be expecting pix and updates on the German floor in the evening.

Well done for this beautiful work.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^^ Yes, there will be more pictures of the German floor by this night. We are already casting, work in progress, more than 50% done and still going. We shall form blocks on this German floor next. But I will show all cost updates till this stage here.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by jerryben12: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
Great job.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by oluwamysen(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hello my brother, I have a building project in Lintel stage now, I need to know how much it will cost me to complete 2flat buliding - 3bedroom each.

The building is on lintel stage right now in 100 by 100 land scale.

I need something like this with answer and amount- :

Roofing:
Aluminium windows:
Doors:
Plastering:
Floor (Tiles):
Electricals:
Plumbing (Sink, ceramic toilet, shower etc and labor):
Painting:
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
Keep it up
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
Work in progress, about 75% complete and we ran out on cement. 53 bags already poured and its still expecting more cement. 2 tanks of 1000 gallons already used. More pictures at night.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
Eyes are itchy
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
oluwamysen:

Hello my brother, I have a building project in Lintel stage now, I need to know how much it will cost me to complete 2flat buliding - 3bedroom each.

The building is on lintel stage right now in 100 by 100 land scale.

I need something like this with answer and amount- :

Roofing:
Aluminium windows:
Doors:
Plastering:
Floor (Tiles):
Electricals:
Plumbing (Sink, ceramic toilet, shower etc and labor):
Painting:

Hello bros, without a detailed plan of your house and a deep understanding of your taste and finances, it will be difficult estimating all that.
Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
some works from this project

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
more

Re: Royal Duplex In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Is To Pay Tenement Rate: Landlord Or Tenant? / My Experience With A Landlord In Ibadan / My Hostile Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.