Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give (501 Views)

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give by DyshApp: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Skip the chocolates and flowers this Valentine's Day! Laughter is the best medicine, after all, and there are plenty of funny gift options you can pick up right now.

Whether you're shopping for your significant other, best friend or even parents, we found hilarious options that totally fit the bill. The gifts we picked will surely bring on the laughs, but there's also a sweet sentiment behind each one.

THESE CUSTOMIZABLE PHOTO SOCKS

Add in any image of your loved one on these socks - whether it's your favourite picture or their most embarrassing moment! There's also an option to add additional text at the top of the socks for an extra personal touch.

THIS "BOYFRIEND" PILLOW

Cuddle up with this pillow to fill the void - whether your partner's travelling or you're single. Perfect group gift for Galentine's wine night!

THIS SERIOUSLY COMFY UNDIE SET

What better way to spend a night in with your partner than by rocking matching undies sets? We've tried MeUndies before and can confirm they're the comfiest for lounging.

See other valentine gifts on Dysh webpage or view the article on the Dysh app https://instagram.com/dyshmedia?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= link in bio

Which one would you get grin

Re: Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give by spotifyfollower(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2023
Hello,

if you are searching the best gifting shop in Australia for give the hilarious gift to your loved one. then Gift Delivery Australia is the best platform for that.
[https://www.giftdeliveryaustralia.com/][/https://www.giftdeliveryaustralia.com/]

Re: Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Back in 2020 my fiance got me a kitten on Valentine's day after my previous cat died the previous year.

Not the best gift a guy can get for his girlfriend, but I loved it because I love cats.
Re: Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give by Utibeabasi01: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Valentine's Day is a special occasion to show love and appreciation to your significant other. To get the best gifts for your spouse or loved ones. Kindly search and visit the Facebook Page: "Yuti Digital".

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give by DyshApp: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Back in 2020 my fiance got me a kitten on Valentine's day after my previous cat died the previous year.

Not the best gift a guy can get for his girlfriend, but I loved it because I love cats.

I think that that's a thoughful gift
Re: Hilarious Valentine Gifts To Give by DyshApp: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
On Valentine's day is the woman the only one supposed to get a gift?

(1) (Reply)

Kings, Stay Toxic / How To Know If You're Living With A Millionaire / Suicide Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.