Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? (877 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Best Posture To Use When Toasting A Babe (crazy Pictures) / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2011
I sometimes hear from some guys in naija how they pretty much had to eat dirt (figuratively speaking) before a girl they were trying to toast agreed for them.
It always amazed me because I could never debase myself like these guys do (kneeling on the floor for her begging her to gree, totally muguing out for her, etc) because of some chick.
I'v always been a "let's be adults about this. Is this something you want? If not I'm going my way" kind of guy as I really don't feel one should have to do these things to make an [b]adult [/b]make up their damn mind about something. I just don't condone it and I've made good thus far.

So I'm just curious, guys and girls, who does this? And why do some girls feel they need to see this sh1t?
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by BABE3: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2011
2buff:

I could never debase myself like these guys do (kneeling on the floor for her begging her to gree, totally muguing out for her, etc) because of some chick.
I'v always been a "let's be adults about this. Is this something you want? If not I'm going my way" kind of guy

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

Who does this? I do it.
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^ You do what?
Kneel on the floor for guys to take you as the gf? mugu out completely? undecided
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by BABE3: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^ Yes. That's how I roll. Any problem?

You call it "mugu", I call it love. undecided
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by 195(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Yes. That's how I roll. Any problem?

You call it "mugu", I call it love. undecided

mtschewww undecided
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Ollydon(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
Beg a girl?? Over my dead body! If I ask her ONCE n she's formn or playn hard 2 get I go let her go sharply cheesy
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2011
Could all these "Mills and Boons" novels girls obsess over during their teen years be the problem?  undecided
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by MrsChima1(f): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by sley4life(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2011
it's dumb kneeling on the floor to beg a girl for a date. When its ladies that beg men for marriage. When a lady is closing 40 without any man no body will tell her say rain is falling
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2011
I'll tell you: most of those girls have nothing to offer.
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Pweety4me(f): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2011
Well majority of these 'adult men' are toasting 'younger girls' so they should just chop whatever they recieve!
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2011
But i must add that i can't blame them either. Her worth is directly proportional to the pain she inflicts on your pride and that's what MEN expect.
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by sley4life(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
Blame them. They are M O R O N S.
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2011
:-p
Re: How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2011
Why would any sane man beg for a date? I can't even beg for punny

(1) (Reply)

Dis Na Temptation. . . / Wedding Videos. / Funke Akindele Almaroof In The Arms Of Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.