Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? (11683 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Can A Relationship Work When We Have Different Backgrounds / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
ronkebp:

If my husband earns 2 million per month, i will sit at home comfortably, make babies and watch african magic, not forgetting the gym, gat to go and dance salsa, so i can eye those guys dancing in the gym and working it OUT, wink wink as long as 1 million out of that salary is for me. grin grin grin

+100 cheesy
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by horny4u(f): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
No job is as important as bringing up my kids, NO JOB !!!

I will love to work but will love not to have to , a flexible job that allows me to be there for my kids and hubby

whenever they need me will do.

Basically the ideal will be a powerful business empire shooting out mad profit margins with a great staff team so that i

only take very few but important decisions. cheesy
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by sexyshe(f): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
no matter how  much he earns,i am working.  smiley
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2011
500k? Is that such a big deal for one not to work?
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Rgp92: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
Ofc ill allow my wife to work undecided 500k isnt alot lol
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by n3rve(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
LoL! The second poster said [b]$[/b]500k, which job pays that much?

-[n3vre]
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by sammyke(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2011
sure. she gat to work
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Pharoh: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
My wife will work no mata how much i earn. But her money will be hers,i will take care of the house. Then she can do as she pleases with her moni.

+1000 . . . . . cool
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by ShipIt(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
Your wife can work even if you earn a million naira a month, there is no such thing as too much income for the family. However it's all a matter of preference.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Emperoh(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2011
Na u know!!
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by 9hmo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
Tosinville:

Yetunde
Naw! your wife is not in prison/cage just because she's marriage to you, she need to decide things for herself too. Sincerely, if am earning up to that amount monthly i won't allow my wife to work but if she has her own reasons why she wanna work then why would i stop her not to? if the stressful overwhelmed her nobody will tell her to sit at home and take care of the kids, if she doesn't prepare my food at the right time just because of some excuses of busy at work or terrible hold up on her way coming back from work na der wahala go start 4 house cos i no send am message in d first place.

KPAKAM!!!
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
horny4u:

No job is as important as bringing up my kids, NO JOB !!!

I will love to work but will love not to have to ,   a flexible job that allows me to be there for my kids and hubby

whenever they need me will do.

Basically the ideal will be a powerful business empire shooting out mad profit margins with a great staff team so that i

only take very few but important decisions. cheesy

You are my ideal woman! Your husband will be lucky,
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Johnnyman22: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
Y not!after all our so called politrician earn much more n their wives are nt full tym house wives besides an idle mind they say is a devil workshop.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by mallorca(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
its her choice
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by MissEZ(f): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
I think that working in a family depends on what the man and woman decide. The man should not take away the womans right to work except the woman decides she doesnt want to work.

That being said, i think that a woman should do some kind of work and contribute to her family. It doesnt matter if it is 10 naira to buy pure water everyday, bring something in. A man has responsibilities to provide for the family, but IMO, so does the woman. Besides working gives you a little independence to buy little things for the house, esp if your husband is away. God forbid, but what if the man dies, then how will you take care of the home?

Asides from that, if the man makes that much and spends it on girls out there and doesnt bring it home, how is that helpful to the woman? As a woman you should have your own money no matter how small, so that you arent always asking the man for money. Haba be independent small now. I am not saying a woman must chase a carrier that takes her away from home and makes her unable to raise her kids. But you can own a small business, you can own an online company, do something that adds value to your home.

Me i cannot marry a man who says i cannot work, neither will i marry a man who wont encourage me to do something worthwhile no matter how small.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by cicero(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
I think that couples should take the decision together depending on the kind of life they want to live and what their goals are, not to move in a certain direction just because the society expects it of them.
If a couple decides that the man should work for the money while the woman takes care of the home why not? This is surely better than letting some maid run your home (and children) for a whole day.

Taking care of the home, teaching the kids after school, monitoring the kids to know which direction they are headed and what their needs are per time, keeping maids away in order to teach and reinforce in the kids those ideals that make for great excellent children and much more are the possible benefits of the woman staying home, and trust me these are no easy tasks. Mostly they require intelligence, being on to of your game, being proactive, hardwork, research, petience, and a great deal of planning.  

My point is if couple decides that the woman stay home, it is not a bad idea and the rwards can be huge both on their childrern and relationship, and it is by far better than the situation where parents chase money and lose a lot on the home front.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by eengineer: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
Well,as far as am concern I think it is better if we allow our wife to have something doing even if our take home monthly is 5million,an idle mind/hand is the devil's workshop beside in nigeria of today though 500k is a whole lots of money but it also depend on your taste/lifestyle,if you are the type that love to live in a good environment and also like to give your child a good education,you will discover that 500k is not enough monthly to achieve all these definitely you need the support of your wife atleast to live up to standard.her work might not even be a salary work,it could be bussiness just to support the family and also for her to be able to fill in the gap paradventure the unexpected happen,e.g death/lost of job etc.ive your child a good education,you will discover that 500k is not enough monthly to achieve all these definitely you need the support of your wife atleast to live up to standard.her work might not even be a salary work,it could be bussiness just to support the family and also for her to be able to fill in the gap paradventure the unexpected happen,e.g death/lost of job etc.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by chriscar: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
of course she will still work, a housewife is dangerous to the society especially to the husband
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Phony200(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yes. No work for her means more work for you.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by maninmood(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
ronkebp:

If my husband earns 2 million per month, i will sit at home comfortably, make babies and watch african magic, not forgetting the gym, gat to go and dance salsa, so i can eye those guys dancing in the gym and working it OUT,  wink wink as long as 1 million out of that salary is for me. grin grin grin

-100 angry angry

A slut is way better than you douche bag! angry

@OP: Making 500k/month does not warrant your wife should not work. She must work, yes,she must! She must maintain her dignity. She must be able to be responsible for some house chores. The best, make a savings of 250k out of 500k monthly, and after 3 months, it'll make 750k, use that to organise some business for her. Boutique, Supermarket is a good idea. I did that and it worked! Been working for more than 3 years now!
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by goldng: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
I think she should work, but her job must not be tedious/demanding so she can also takes cares of her home as well.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by bashydemy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2011
Even if i make 10million she will still work to keep her shape staying home will just make her useless but will prefer her own business
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by AjanleKoko: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
The OP is lazy sha . . . she wants to 'yansh down' on 500k cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Watch this video, and note where Dre says 'My woman's independent, making doe by the caseloads'.
That's the kind of women we gbadun wink grin grin

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c80dWbiONqM?version=3&"[/flash]
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
Its like most people here have forgotten the great banking tsunami of dec 2009 when many husbands lost their jobs. I leave the rest to imagination and can only advise that a life without a plan B is not worth living.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by basadenet: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
N500k to some people is Big but to some is a peanut. Supposing you loose that job? what happen next? Please allow her to work for both of you interest and i pray you never loose your job.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by teemon: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2011
I won't but she will definitely be doing some money making business!
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2011
Smh at the responses. 'up tp the woman' and all that bs. These pikins make it seem like NL is mostly for kids (and uninformed adults) with zero real world experience.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by mikymouse1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2011
Why Not?  grin
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by ochukoccna: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
@OP,
       Common 500k a month in Lagos? shocked shocked shocked
It might seems much but do the math, draw up your expenses & investment plans
       Go get a job. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
       Get a life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Konjour(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
Even if i'm earning a billion a month,she'd still definitely get a job and get busy.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by RickyRoss1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
Its not about how much millions you make in a week, its all about choices,
I am self employed i dont know hw much i make, but i decided even b4 i married that my wife MUST not work, I have my reasons, dont ask me why bc its my life, its my right. How much is my wife gonna be paid anyways I can pay her very well to sit at home and look after me and the children,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? / PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day / purpose served , thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.