Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? (11679 Views)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Can A Relationship Work When We Have Different Backgrounds / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by yetunde01(f): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
Men, will you allow your wife work when you earn 500k per month? Pls i need ur replies. Thanks.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by kokoye(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
Allow??

It's up to the wife as well.

But seiously, is $500k that big to make your wife want to stay at home, especially in Lagos or Abuja?

maybe in Oshogbo.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by claremont(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
A man who denies his partner the right to fulfil her career goals is a selfish man IMO!
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by BABE3: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2011
500K? Really?

Like Kokoye, isn't it up to the wife? We're in year 2011 right?

If the wife is high-maintenance nko? What if her Guccis and Pradas are really important to her--? 500k will handle all that? Nah-- I think not.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
I make more than that as a bachelor and it's hardly enough  grin

Anyway, the choice is her's.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Tosinville(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
Where do they earn that per month in Nigeria? well it depend on my wife if she wish to work or not.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
Simple. I'm not in Nigeria grin
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by MrsChima1(f): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2011
Stay home? For what?

2 Likes

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Andrew3(m): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2011
Some women's choice of working is not because of the lack but the pride. You cant imagine your woman
Went through tough times in school just graduate and become a house wife. Ma wife will do what pleases her
But women also have their pride.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Excelboi(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2011
Tosinville:

Where do they earn that per month in Nigeria? well it depend on my wife if she wish to work or not.
There are places in naija where they earn such. @op,yes of course,she as to work too. Oh,you thinking 500k is much? He he,dnt under-estimate money
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by yetunde01(f): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2011
Am suprised with some comments,why should it be the wife choice whether to work or not?
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Tosinville(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2011
I think u can with these petroleum companies^^Chevron, Shell etc. Not in Politics that majority of them are fraudsters.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2011
I'm more surprised at your own comment because you are a woman. Has the wife ceased to be an individual becos she's married? Why would you expect your husband to decide if you'll work or not. The men here have replied well, but your reply is really disappointing I must say!

2 Likes

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Tosinville(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2011
Yetunde
Naw! ur wife is not in prison/cage just because she's marriage to you, she need to decide things for herself too. Sincerely, if am earning up to that amount monthly i won't allow my wife to work but if she has her own reasons why she wanna work then why would i stop her not to? if the stressful overwhelmed her nobody will tell her to sit at home and take care of the kids, if she doesn't prepare my food at the right time just because of some excuses of busy at work or terrible hold up on her way coming back from work na der wahala go start 4 house cos i no send am message in d first place.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by 195(f): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2011
500K PER MONTH IN NIGERIA

OH MY DAYS - IS IT MOSQUITO HUNTING grin grin grin
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by BLACKSNIP(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2011
My wife will work no mata how much i earn. But her money will be hers,i will take care of the house. Then she can do as she pleases with her moni.

1 Like

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Stay home? For what?

making babies & getting fat!
grin grin

yetunde01:

Am suprised with some comments,why should it be the wife choice whether to work or not?

Who's choice is it then? angry angry

Let him earn 1m a month, i wil work and earn mine, even if its 10, 000.

4 Likes

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by zill(f): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2011
I am a woman and i must definitely work even if my husby earns more than that.wink

1 Like

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by sley4life(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2011
off course. you can be sacked anytime. No condition is stagnant

1 Like

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2011
How will she not work?

1 Like

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by allure1(f): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
Marriage is not all about the man n what want n does nt want.
it is abt both of us making decisions that favours us all, in this case there is no 100% win or lose for any of us.

no amt of money is ever enuf so long as we are humans n born into african xtended families.

besides, plenty meat does nt spoil the taste of soup.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by ronkebp(f): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2011
If my husband earns 2 million per month, i will sit at home comfortably, make babies and watch african magic, not forgetting the gym, gat to go and dance salsa, so i can eye those guys dancing in the gym and working it OUT, wink wink as long as 1 million out of that salary is for me. grin grin grin
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
lazy backside woman
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Tosinville(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
ronkebp:

If my husband earns 2 million per month, i will sit at home comfortably, make babies and watch african magic, not forgetting the gym, gat to go and dance salsa, so i can eye those guys dancing in the gym and working it OUT, wink wink as long as 1 million out of that salary is for me. grin grin grin

Good. Let everyone show their color. Evil woman angry
See you planning to go and be looking at trouble while your husband is sweating his rocks off.
Man slaving away while you're busy oggling gym jockies. You know if you start that it won't end with oggling. . . Idle scum.
May God deliver us all from your kind.

1 Like

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Exponental(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2011
My wife is not meant to be a liability on me. No matter wat, even if she wont spend her salary she has to be productive, her worth must not diminish.

1 Like

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
yes she cn stay @ home probably i pay 20k in to her acct every month excluding food money ooo, she knws wat 2 do with it to grow. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by BABE3: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2011
190_@:

500K PER MONTH IN NIGERIA

OH MY DAYS - IS IT MOSQUITO HUNTING  grin  grin  grin

Shut-up! Just shut up! You dey Come here dey form sexy. Thank God for anonymity and the "facelessness" of NL-- Garri hawkers like you go dey feel among- Ish!
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by Tosinville(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^Hilarious
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by BLACKSNIP(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2011
Exponental:

My wife is not meant to be a liability on me. No matter wat, even if she wont spend her salary she has to be productive, her worth must not diminish.

Women likes enjoyment,dey must be an asset nt liability.
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2011
yetunde01:

You are very weak in your thinking

Your comment was so so shallow in this dispensation
Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by tellwisdom: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
thrice my pay in a week-Sport wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / My Boyfriend Is Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.