Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Married Ex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ex (49346 Views)

Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men. / Lady Queried For Being In Relationship With Her Married Ex / Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ex by Klington: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Married Ex by FashionCookie(f): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Why do you still keep him around? Maka why exactly? It's like you're enjoying what he's telling you.

3 Likes

Re: Married Ex by yesloaded: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Beremx:
As long as you both talk once in a while, he will keep getting in touch. The problem now is that he's jealous and can't help it. Warn him to stop being stupid. If he continues, you block him.

But I know you will still unblock him later 🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Married Ex by N2B2: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.

Something doesn't add up. If you're over him as you claim, you should have no problem offending him to high heaven (as that's the only way to put a stop to this).

You need to come to terms with the reality that you're not over this man. Next, ask yourself if you're happy that you still nurse feelings for him a good six years after the breakup.

Then, ask yourself if you're willing to again put up with the trouble that caused your breakup (and break his home in the process). If the answer to all that is no, block him and never look back.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by FireUpNow(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2023
In short you still have feelings for him and please be careful

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by atdscentofwater: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2023
yeye, am sorry for u.
Make d wife head catch u if u ever commit adultery wt her husband & born SS.
U go hear weeeeeennnnnn, single parent wt SS

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by GloriousGbola: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:
You unconsciously still want the interaction, reason you don't want to block him and the talk of not wanting to "offend" him , when you are ready to severe all forms of communication.....you will know what to do.

END OF STORY.

it takes less than a second to block a person

indeed fickle

or just another jobless redpiller calling out his brigade for another women are useless wankfest
Re: Married Ex by ApostlePaul14: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2023
U get big problem, very big one.
U don't want to block him and u don't want to offend him. Then stop complaining.
If u want to get out of dis, block his line and WhatsApp, stop communicating with him.
U just have to let go for u to have your peace
Re: Married Ex by Lacash: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.
It’s a pity that the only surest option available is by blocking him…Know this and know peace 🤓
Re: Married Ex by tiswell(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

If you had married as a virgin,there wouldn't have been need for all these 'ex's" disturbances.

Ladies, preserve ya natural pride and be the toast of every man!

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by Kenji7586(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Na dem
Re: Married Ex by Hybkay(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

you don't want to block him or offend him? Which kind reason be that. No wonder your mind is fickle
Re: Married Ex by Boyooosa(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Since he doesn't want to be serious about his life, block him after educating him like a small randy boy.
Re: Married Ex by ukaface(f): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

It’s either you like the attention you are getting from him or you really don’t want a peace of mind

BLOCK THE IDIOT EX!!!!!
He is married, why do you think he deserves to be a disturbance in your life? Block am Aunty! Shu, Una wey Dey leave Una ex for social media Dey try ooo. As we say goodbye like this highest na 2 weeks, I go block the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Winnin009: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Nazgul:
If you know what's best for you, better severe all ties with that guy, cos if you foolishly leave your communication lines with him open as you're currently doing, he'll keep flattering you until you fall one day and boom! Okafor's law would be activated.

Once okafor's law is activated, you wouldn't know what you're doing to yourself, because you're enjoying the moment. You feel you love him, and just can't let him go. He'll profess geninue love to you, because he badly missed your coochie and wants to keep drilling it. And you'll foolishly believe him.

Then you'll start having issues with serious guys who want a future with you because of him. You wouldn't be able to be completely honest with them, time after time, they'll keep seeing undeniable proof that you still keep contact with your ex, and one by one they'll walk out of your life because of a guy who's happily married.

At the end of the day, when your body must have depleted and every shred of beauty gone, your so call ex lover leave you to your fate and hopp back to his beautiful wife and kids. He'll post their pics on social media and thank God for the wonderful family he has.

You would have aged quite a bit and unfortunately discover that as the years went by, your admirers kept diminishing until you literally have almost no serious guy asking you out anymore.

You would want to go back to him, but at that point he'll be the one who would block you. He'll tell you he has given his life to Jesus Christ and wants to focus on his home, by becoming a good father and husband. You'll be depressed, suicidal, hateful and bitter because your illicit affair with him costed you a handful of potential suitors and a possible happy home.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

Omo, resounding description! Aptly put!

4 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Teymanhenry(f): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2023
From what you said, I can deduce that you still have feelings for him. If he was a random person, blocking him, not chatting him or not picking his calls will not be an issue.
Are you currently into a relationship? If no, then you are the one stalking

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by damble: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2023
yomi007k:
IGNORE his SOUL....up to the 7th heavens.

Or you self wan practice Okafor's Law? tongue

What?
Re: Married Ex by DriveByKiller: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

why are you deceiving yourself?

You're hypocritically pretentious and deadly.

See your whoring lifestyle below

* You still chat with your ex
* You still chat and send pictures with a married ex too
* You take pictures with random males
* They hold you romantically in these pictures

* You upload same to your status.

But you want us to believe you don't play any part in your ex's behaviour and honestly need our advice.

Thunder scrap your labia majora!

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Oplomo: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Why are you still in communication with him? Block him and stop looking for problems where there is none.
Re: Married Ex by advanceDNA: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2023
FashionCookie:
Why do you still keep him around? Maka why exactly? It's like you're enjoying what he's telling you.

U are still asking her.?..no be ur gender...??
U like to keep a men's attention even though u want nothing to do with them....u even enjoy it more when u are married cos it makes u feel good guys are still after you even though u are technically of the market...
. this thread is just a bragging thread and making herself feel good.....she's not here for any advice...

2 Likes

Re: Married Ex by Biafraaa: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2023
When you finally give in for him to knack you then maybe your brain will reset for you to do the needful. He didn't find you good enough to carry as a wife but he finds you good enough to be flirting with and yet your small brain can't point out the differences. Besides your ex being married and with a child, what are you still doing single?
Re: Married Ex by theamazonguru(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:

Block wetin?😆😆

She gets her thrills from knowing that despite him being married, he still feels jealous around her and gives her a feel of "control" over his emotions.😜😜😜😜

Expert in this matter has just been sighted.
Weldone sir.

Your wisdom shall not end oh.

You just said exactly what's on my mind.
In addition to the fact that she prolly feels insecure about offending him by outrightly blocking him, because of very intimate private stuffs they have shared which she Most likely doesn't want to be blackmailed with.
Re: Married Ex by Godsown0: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2023
yomi007k:
IGNORE his SOUL....up to the 7th heavens.

Or you self wan practice Okafor's Law? tongue
Once debè always debè cool
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Block him and stop permitting what you claim to dislike. It's not by force to maintain any relationship or friendship with your ex, na there problems dey start. He is married with a kid, what else do you want from each other? Is he feeding you or sending you money? If that's the case, stop collecting money from him.

Block him on WhatsApp and social media and live away from your past. If you can't do this, then you have some things you're shying away from. Peace.
Re: Married Ex by BigBrother9ja: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Don't marry WHÓRES una no go hear

Don't marry people with exes , una no go hear...
Re: Married Ex by Chris2863(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2023
You don’t want to block him, you don’t want to offend him. So, we should go and block him for you nah or politely ask him not to message you again.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Married Ex by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2023
O fe do e ni, je ko do e leekan pere
Re: Married Ex by Hectroy(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
You said you don't want to hurt him. This means somehow you still consider his reaction to your actions. It is called care. You still ha e feelings for him forget about the illusion of you keeping your emotions in check and not seeing him for long.
When your denial reached its elasticity limit, you'll come out and accept the obvious.
I'll advice you focus on your own life and move on since he's done same.
Let him know you don't fancy his flirty move and that he should stop it. If this continues, I'll advise you block him
Re: Married Ex by BigBrother9ja: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

A wife that still keeps in touch with her ex is a shameless whóre.
Giving a chance, she's still suck his dick.
Re: Married Ex by yomi007k(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
damble:

What?

Whata Bam Bam... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / To My Future Wife / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.