Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Married Ex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ex (49351 Views)

Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men. / Lady Queried For Being In Relationship With Her Married Ex / Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ex by Nobodysboo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
E no concern me
Re: Married Ex by aktolly54(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.
are you NOT married too?
Re: Married Ex by africantony: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Get lost , To hell with this your stupid question
Re: Married Ex by mt77: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
You know what is happening between both of you is not very appropriate. How would you feel if your husband is similarly involved with a strange woman? Why not abstain from all appearances of evil. Remember a little liven liveneth the bread. Feelings have been sparked between both of you, it is a question of time, it will lead to conflagration. Be careful and respect the sanctity of marriage.
Re: Married Ex by stormborn28(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Beremx:
hmmm as if she doesn't like how the guy is being jealous. Abegi!!
That's why I said she will still unblock him. 😂😂😂

Okafor law in waiting
Re: Married Ex by DriveByKiller: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

You don’t have to call me a names because I lack the understanding of not blocking my ex.

I never made mention of sending my pictures to him on my write-up.

I was a student, taking pictures with my male course mate is not a sin the last time I checked.

Holding hands is not a sin either.

It my status, I upload pictures from events with both females and males I took pictures with with no hidden agenda.

If you want to give advice, please do it politely .
which mature girl lacks the understanding to block an ex except of course she using him to massage her ego.

If your man is comfortable chatting with his ex I know you will flame up.

Now you didn't tell us about your current relationship status and if you're in a long-term or committed relationship then it's a sin taking pictures with males when they hold you.

If you're not in a committed relationship, taking pictures with casual males in certain positions also compromises your stand.

I correctly assume you send your pictures to him because he demanded you send yours after he had sent his.

That was only possible because you didn't object to his sending you his pictures.
Re: Married Ex by WhirlWindx(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Just like your moniker......so you are! you're seeking for co-validators to urge you to ''RUN'' with an idea i guess you have the answer.
See you on his bed next time wink grin wink wink wink
Re: Married Ex by favour32(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
The only solution is to BLOCK HIM!
If you feel you don't want to offend him then go back to him.
Both decisions are mutually exclusive.
Re: Married Ex by FashionCookie(f): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sexist?? because i said u women pretend alot is sexist? No vex

What she just described is what men do alot. Una no dey sitdown one place. Piom piom piom piom...
Please don't come and tell me it's a man's world.
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
DriveByKiller:
which mature girl lacks the understanding to block an ex except of course she using him to massage her ego.

If your man is comfortable chatting with his ex I know you will flame up.

Now you didn't tell us about your current relationship status and if you're in a long-term or committed relationship then it's a sin taking pictures with males when they hold you.

If you're not in a committed relationship, taking pictures with casual males in certain positions also compromises your stand.

I correctly assume you send your pictures to him because he demanded you send yours after he had sent his.

That was only possible because you didn't object to his sending you his pictures.

He didn’t send me his pictures, he only sent my old pictures that were with him.
Re: Married Ex by Waffarianman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Maybe that your ex still dey send you lil stipend that's why you can't block him... Well that's up to you guys. E be tins according to Ghana people grin grin grin
Re: Married Ex by Incridible2000: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.
una too d lie,if we check well e never tee wee una knack last and you still d miss him gbola na why you never block am. Stop paying naira in land to post lies here ok
Re: Married Ex by Senator777: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Block him
Re: Married Ex by bonnyhope: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Block him
Simple!!!
Re: Married Ex by Psoul(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Do you go about taking pictures with random males and keep uploading them on ur status and walls?
For what reason pls.
Stop posting you and random males on ur walls.
If you must post, let it be you and ur fiance or husband.
Re: Married Ex by maziude: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

You: ‘please stop’

Or how else do you want to say it?
Re: Married Ex by maziude: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Psoul:

Do you go about taking pictures with random males and keep uploading them on ur status and walls?
For what reason pls.
Stop posting you and random males on ur walls.
If you must post, let it be you and ur fiance or husband.

IQ = -120
Re: Married Ex by ofuonyebi: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Unfortunately, old girl, the compatible and goodman who should have married you or have serious relationship with you,
will be put off by this your abaracadabra statements.....and double opinion standard of life...

my poser to you is: why do you still LOVE smell what you said you hated to eat?

Before this balloons against your marriage.....take a an urgent decision
afterall, the guy has moved on by hooking up with his heartthrob who has given him a child
that could not have been possible with your union!
Re: Married Ex by Bahamas95(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some people don't just make use of their brains. He/she became an ex for a reason so you got to move on.

Once am done with a girl I delete her number immediately, most especially the bitter ones and Delilahs. I avoid anything that would ruin my present relationship.

I still keep in touch with two of my ex girlfriends because they're mature upstairs. Even at that we only interact once in a while not always...... Just last year one of them that's married sent my girl some money on her birthday. I wasn't surprised because that's her nature. I wouldn't have kept her number if she's evil.
Re: Married Ex by DriveByKiller: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

He didn’t send me his pictures, he only sent my old pictures that were with him.
alright. That's quite telling, clervely reminding you of the old flames that are still heating up
Re: Married Ex by Psoul(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
maziude:

IQ = -120

You want attention?
No...I will not grant u dat.
Re: Married Ex by OvertheTop(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

You will change your mind easily.....Fickleminded
Re: Married Ex by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:
You unconsciously still want the interaction, reason you don't want to block him and the talk of not wanting to "offend" him , when you are ready to severe all forms of communication.....you will know what to do.
grin grin my brother, she never ready
Re: Married Ex by ProtonX: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

You know what to do. Stop indulging him and block him. Talking about "I don't want to offend him". Plus all these men giving us men a bad name. You're a married man and you lack sense still. Radarada.
Re: Married Ex by onuman: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Block his tel number. If not, you are the one still scowling for his return.
Re: Married Ex by layi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
The fact remains he's married so you guys should not be talk except its platonic. Any signs of reigniting old flame, BLOCK him quick cuz it wont end well
Re: Married Ex by Kobicove(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Just ignore his comments, he will eventually stop
Re: Married Ex by Okhuadams(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Politely block him no need to come here with all this long talk
Re: Married Ex by 7Randall: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
You can't tell him but you are telling us. Okay continue
Re: Married Ex by Oduduwa707: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gift96:
you are still attracted to him that is why you don't want to offend him and you don't want to block him

Or better still the ex still sends her money. 9ja girls and financial favors be like 5&6
Re: Married Ex by gigabyte13: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dey play, just dey play
Na so e dey start...
Una go soon enter Field play "friendly match "
Person wey you supposed block or ignore, una dey do playback abi...
Una two go soon cast last last
Re: Married Ex by lomprico(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Block the mofo ASAP! Unless you are also married then it will just end in tatatatata but if you are still single, he will just tie u down. The choice is yours to make.
This one you are saying you don't want to offend him, you still have feelings for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins / To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.