Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Married Ex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ex (49342 Views)

Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men. / Lady Queried For Being In Relationship With Her Married Ex / Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ex by clockwisereport: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Samuelkacof11:
Hduddheyeg

Stop this madness
Re: Married Ex by lomprico(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

My emotions are under control 💯, we’ve not seen ever since we separated and I don’t have the intention of meeting him.

With all been said, I know what to do

Ogbeni! The only way out is to block him. You still have feelings for him. Leave that matter

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by lomprico(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Feelings! After how many years? I don’t have feelings for him and have never met with him since or have the intention too.

This guy never showed all these since we separated, hence why I never had a reason to block him ( he got married two years ago thou). Our chat is always once in two to three months but lately he just changed and bringing up unnecessary conversation.

He is having issues in his marriage and you are his option for bailout

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by lomprico(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:

If you don't have feelings for him, then block him. Let him go.

It doesn't matter that you chat 2-3 times a month. This is borderline an emotional affair, in which you're a participant and an enabler.

You do have a reason to block him: he's married.

Stop the excuses and do the right thing.

No mind her!
Re: Married Ex by goodmike7: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.

Someone asked if you have blocked him and you skipped that question?
well its better for you to block him if all what you saying about not having any feelings for him is true..or you also skipped the part where he still assists you financially? and thats the only reason you scared to block him.

I also read where you were defending posting guys you called male friends, well its your life and status, you have every right to post who you deem fit, you better handle your ex now because when you do find a man it will cause a big problem and no man wil trust you. I for one cant be with a wo,an who is in touch ot talks with ex.

Personally, all my exes whom we still chat or talk, we still have feelings for each other.
Re: Married Ex by Mryacks: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
Good evening, please how do I politely tell my married ex to stop bringing back our past memories?

My ex and I separated on good terms, he is AS likewise myself so we had to go on our separate ways. It over 6 years that we separated but we still talk once in a while. I don’t have any feelings for him anymore but I don’t know about him and I don’t have any intention of seeing him either though we are far away from each other.

I don’t want to block him and I don’t want to offend him ,but when I take a picture with a random male friend and I upload it on my status ,he tells me he is jealous that the guy is an idiot for holding me or touching me. Asking for my recent pictures and sending me my old pictures that I don’t even remember existed.

This guy is married with a child. How to I politely tell him to stop all this because I don’t feel comfortable with them.

He is a clown. Block him. He has no right to your private life. How selfish is that after all he has got his own family...

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by Mryacks: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author

It's your type that'll refuse to stop chatting with their ex after marriage. Awon "my ex is not my enemy" crew, hiding the fact that you still have feelings for your ex under the guise/excuse of not wanting to offend if you block them. It's your husband I'll feel sorry for, just like how I feel sorry for this man's wife.

Do the right thing and block him.[/quote]

Point...

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by Gift96: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Oduduwa707:

Or better still the ex still sends her money. 9ja girls and financial favors be like 5&6
certainly
Re: Married Ex by Rodinat: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Close your eyes and block him,abeg offend him.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by zakkxx: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you don’t block him u will fall; burn the bridge if not u will use it!

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by faithfull18(f): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Let me just rest here🥴
Re: Married Ex by Flows001(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
yomi007k:
IGNORE his SOUL....up to the 7th heavens.

Or you self wan practice Okafor's Law? tongue
Which one be Okafor's law again?
Nairaland sha!! grin cheesy
Re: Married Ex by rickleye: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

If you dont have children with him, then block him. If you claim you have moved on, then block him. If you don't feel comfortable - THEN BLOCK HIM !
Re: Married Ex by rickleye: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flows001:

I just learnt it 2 weeks ago myself. Google it !
Re: Married Ex by achimendy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Re: Married Ex by achimendy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

You already know the answer to your question, but I guess you're enjoying the interaction with him. And I bet you, if it continues like this, he will pull your pants one day and knack you as old times.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Married Ex by achimendy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Are my course mates my enemies? Does the picture mean I’m into them or they are into me? Don’t I take pictures with female friends too? Because he doesn’t feel comfortable with it doesn’t mean others will too.

Maybe you should check my previous post and see that I don’t flirt with random guys.

Understand the message the person is trying to pass , and avoid unnecessary argument.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by just4dem(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nazgul:
If you know what's best for you, better severe all ties with that guy, cos if you foolishly leave your communication lines with him open as you're currently doing, he'll keep flattering you until you fall one day and boom! Okafor's law would be activated.

Once okafor's law is activated, you wouldn't know what you're doing to yourself, because you're enjoying the moment. You feel you love him, and just can't let him go. He'll profess geninue love to you, because he badly missed your coochie and wants to keep drilling it. And you'll foolishly believe him.

Then you'll start having issues with serious guys who want a future with you because of him. You wouldn't be able to be completely honest with them, time after time, they'll keep seeing undeniable proof that you still keep contact with your ex, and one by one they'll walk out of your life because of a guy who's happily married.

At the end of the day, when your body must have depleted and every shred of beauty gone, your so call ex lover leave you to your fate and hopp back to his beautiful wife and kids. He'll post their pics on social media and thank God for the wonderful family he has.

You would have aged quite a bit and unfortunately discover that as the years went by, your admirers kept diminishing until you literally have almost no serious guy asking you out anymore.

You would want to go back to him, but at that point he'll be the one who would block you. He'll tell you he has given his life to Jesus Christ and wants to focus on his home, by becoming a good father and husband. You'll be depressed, suicidal, hateful and bitter because your illicit affair with him costed you a handful of potential suitors and a possible happy home.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Well done Professor đź‘Ť i hope other ladies are learning?
Re: Married Ex by yomi007k(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flows001:

Okafor's Law in summary is "once debe , always debe".

Once you don nack babe before, you can always nack am again even after sometime.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by Ohraybs(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

If you dont want to offend him! Shey na your new guy you wan offend ni! Dey hear this funny girl oh!
Re: Married Ex by TheMostComplex1: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Are my course mates my enemies? Does the picture mean I’m into them or they are into me? Don’t I take pictures with female friends too? Because he doesn’t feel comfortable with it doesn’t mean others will too.

Maybe you should check my previous post and see that I don’t flirt with random guys.

If you like take this his advice & stop posting male friend on your dp or school mates because na so so bad market you dey do yourself
Re: Married Ex by TheMostComplex1: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
achimendy:

Understand the message the person is trying to pass , and avoid unnecessary argument.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by Abemy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
There is no ex, in my dictionary.
Re: Married Ex by hustla(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:
You unconsciously still want the interaction, reason you don't want to block him and the talk of not wanting to "offend" him , when you are ready to severe all forms of communication.....you will know what to do.

She jus dey disguise
Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheMostComplex1:

If you like take this his advice & stop posting male friend on your dp or school mates because na so so bad market you dey do yourself

Please if you or your partner flirt around with random people out there, don’t generalize it. Because I still chat with my ex doesn’t warrant you calling me that.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Good evening everyone, thank You for the advice and I appreciate every bit of it. I have blocked the said person but b4 I did I gave him reasons I can’t continue chatting with him.
Re: Married Ex by Mindlog: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
hustla:

She jus dey disguise

How far, bros? It's been a long while now....I remember those days of UK student visa runs thread! Person don old o.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Married Ex by placeofallure(f): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
Two of you will soon knack.. Cause your not in control of your emotions and you fall cheapishly.

Cheapishly? Didn't your phone underline this word when you typed it? Ah! E gba mi ke!

"Cheapish" is an adjective that is not comparable, so you can't make an adverb from it.

@ OP, when we don't want a man, we know what to do, and we just do it!
Re: Married Ex by chinchum(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

He is successfully keeping you distracted while he is moving on. It is a classic move by men and some women. You enjoy his attention, and you may not admit but if you are observant enough, you will struggle to bond with new men in your life. Severe all communication with him immediately.
Re: Married Ex by Imjustagirl(f): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

Sometimes you don't have to be polite. Ignore any messages you don't like. Let him see that you've read it and choose not to answer him

If he has any self respect he will stop. If he doesn't, and continues, simply block him. Don't let anyone enter your space and stress you emotionally. Especially someone who is no longer important to you

General rule, avoid all exes, especially married ones
Re: Married Ex by Poleski: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:

You, why not stop communicating him? He's your ex and married, why keep your communication channel open for him? You don't know how to ignore or block him?

You know what do but you're reluctant to do it. It seems you still have feelings for him. That the best explanation for your attitude right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.