Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. (763 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by blockgeek69(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2023
I bought two parcels of land in two different locations last year, I am already building commercial flats on one of them, the one at the heart of town. I am almost done with the building.

But I need advice on the second one which is just on the outskirts of town, I initially wanted to build a personal residential house on the second one, but last month i traveled only to discover that the man sharing fence with me has built a night club and bar on his 4 plot of land. you know night clubs and noise na. After discovering that I decided not to build a personal house there anymore as I personally don't like noise.

For almost one month now, i have been brainstorming what kind of building or business can be established on that land that is sharing fence with a club. Till now i can't think of anything tangible. Please help me guys, the best advice will win something from me (maybe a monetary alert), no joke.

I know this is not the right section but I posted it here for better visibility.

Modified: I forgot to add that the Club owner is already building a hotel (aka guess house there as well). The land he has there is quite big to contain a bar, club and hotel.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Alvyn69(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2023
A guest house will remedy the situation while you also make your money... If need be apartments building can also work symbiotically in this situation
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by nicerod(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2023
Build a short let there

U will be making more money every night.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Alvyn69(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2023
A guest house will remedy the situation while you also make your money... If need be apartments building can also work symbiotically in this circumstances
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Perfectman91: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Alvyn69:
A guest house will remedy the situation while you also make your money... If need be apartments building can also work symbiotically in this situation

You said it all
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Atanda9778: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2023
blockgeek69:
I bought two parcels of land in two different locations last year, I am already building commercial flats on one of them, the one at the heart of town. I am almost done with the building.

But I need advice on the second one which is just on the outskirts of town, I initially wanted to build a personal residential house on the second one, but last month i traveled only to discover that the man sharing fence with me has built a night club and bar on his 4 plot of land. you know night clubs and noise na. After discovering that I decided not to build a personal house there anymore as I personally don't like noise.

For almost one month now, i have been brainstorming what kind of building or business can be established on that land that is sharing fence with a club. Till now i can't think of anything tangible. Please help me guys, the best advice will win something from me (maybe a monetary alert), no joke.

I know this is not the right section but I posted it here for better visibility.
The best thing to establish is a complex that has kitchen and bars. You can contact me @ 07069374251
for further discussion.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Night club will go in hand with short let guest house.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by ikeno(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Build a short let rooms and you will make alot of cash.

I reside close to a nightclub that is very popular in my area.the hotel that is opposite the nightclub is always filled up once it's 4pm everyday and on weekends you will pay extra to get a room.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by PerfectStranger(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Build a brothel.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by blockgeek69(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Cutehector:
Night club will go in hand with short let guest house.

Unfortunately the club have a space they are already building hotel in one part of the 4 plot of land. Infact, the place is a bar, club and hotel
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Cutehector(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
blockgeek69:

Unfortunately the club have a space they are already building hotel in one part of the 4 plot of land. Infact, the place is a bar, club and hotel
still build the guest house too... Hotel can still be fully booked and people will come to yours. Your services can even be better than theirs and they might prefer lodging in your own than theirs.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Soylife(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
I would advise you to build a swimming pool if the hotel doesnt have one,you can also use a section of your land for games. Virtual games and play station. Then still use a part for playing table tennis,snooker,etc.
Believe me you will make lots money.
You can also do this small football pitch where people can play soccer at any time of the day even at night(i dont know what it is called). I visited one at amuwo odofin around shoprite and people are always there playing soccer

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Autobot05: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
A restaurant is your best bet wink
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by frozen70(f): 2:00am On Feb 11, 2023
blockgeek69:

Modified: I forgot to add that the Club owner is already building a hotel (aka guess house there as well). The land he has there is quite big to contain a bar, club and hotel.

Honestly, with the noise that will be coming out from there, it's something like event center or recreational event parks that can be there

Alternatively, you can discuss with the other man to buy your plot and if the price he will be offering is ok, you dispose it and look for a serene environment to build your personal house

You can't raise children where hostels are suited

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by frozen70(f): 2:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Cutehector:
still build the guest house too... Hotel can still be fully booked and people will come to yours. Your services can even be better than theirs and they might prefer lodging in your own than theirs.

He may not make sales unless their own rooms are booked

Beside there will be a good sort of price competition and the club owner will reduce his price to frustrate his business and will still build more hotel rooms which will be more than enough for any one to move to the other person's own

The competition will be very high and I doubt if he is ready for that
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Biodex58(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Build a mini plaza there, rent it out.
Re: Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. by Eullux: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
At this point, I believe you either build the resident or sell the plots.

Why build the resident?

Note: one man's food is another's poison.

You might not like to live in a noisy area, but there are people who love it.

Matter of fact, some will even thank you because you've saved them the stress of going far distance in search of club.

Some might get drunk from the club/bar and just simply enter their house without stress, because it's near.

Some will just need somewhere close by to clear off their head, and the nearby club offers it.

Or

You can just simply sell the land, and build somewhere else.

Or

A supermarket.

(1) (Reply)

You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop / Imagine What My Fiancee Told Me... / I M Confused,help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.