Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice (1656 Views)

Kindly Advice Me On This Lady Please / Kindly Advice Me On What To Build In This Situation. / I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by realitybaba123: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
hello guys,i am so down emotionally right now and i think i need to share this to at least hear your advice too
i met this lady during my service year,and we have been so cool together,i love her so much and she loves me too..fast forward to this year,i took her home to meet my parent,and they really like her so much,that my mom confessed her spirit works with her,my mom and i went to her pastor and we prayed about her,pastor said shes good and we are cool together,i gave her name to my bro and sis to help me pray about it too
,they said we are cool together.
Her mom called her she wants to meet me,but before that she should send my name to her,which she did,i just called her sometimes last week and i can feel shes not sounding well from her voice,i asked her what happens and she said her mom said where she went to,they told her we are not good together,i was so surprised and asked her if God has becomes two...because i think we were suppose to hear the same thing all over...now her mom keeps telling her she should breakup with me,and that she doesnt want to hear anything about me agaiin...she has been so down and said nothing can make her breakup with me..please guys,kindly advice,what do you think we can do in this kind of situation..i am so tired and depressed already
please matured mind should only advice here...if you have never been in my shoes,you will not understand what am passing through right now
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Don’t be depressed bro.....olosho’s Were designed for such emergencies. Cheer up for God has a better girl for you
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Aderr: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
I think you should focus on your career for now. There are many good and beautiful girls out there. You are going to meet yours when the time is right.
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by nuelsam: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Religions................. Tribalism be destroying relationships for so long....bro,one of these things have axed u and there's absolutely nothing u can do to stop it.................... U gotta move on bro, so far are mum is against her marriage with u.......judging by her actions, its obvious she's one of these "pastor over everything" people.................u have to let go
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by nuelsam: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Don’t be depressed bro.....olosho’s Were designed for such emergencies. Cheer up for God has a better girl for you
emergencies kwa? These one off me
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by drezzyx(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
If only u know what others are facing. All is well. Pray harder.
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by MrFuckallday: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lol guy man you funny o grin
Do you know how many women are there outchea and you finna be depressed over one that clearly doesn’t have sense enough to follow her heart? Lol niggas never cease to amaze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by smithes: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Be hopeful. There are a lot of fishes in the ocean though
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by kingxsamz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Smh...both you and that girl should be ashamed...
How can u allow your religion to take away your sense of reasoning, forcing you to rely on ordinary men like yourself? This is why I wouldn't want to marry any religious lady, because I don't want none of that religious bullsh!t near me.
If you can't make a decision by yourself, go and tell the pastor you met before, and don't come here to disturb us, telling us you're depressed...mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Easybela(f): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
undecided its very wrong to visit a prophet because of your fiance or fiancée, the confusion it brings along is too much,it has done more harm than good. Once you find someone attractive for marriage, pray on your own,don't visit anyone.
Op,there is nothing you can do about this on your own,whether it will work or not depends on your fiancée, if she really loves you,she will be patient and pull through with you.

2 Likes

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Katier00(f): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Which hear? From which God? I can't believe people fall for this kind of scam. So you can't hear from God abi? It has to be another person that will hear on your behalf. Ok o

1 Like

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Korllami007: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
realitybaba123:
hello guys,i am so down emotionally right now and i think i need to share this to at least hear your advice too
i met this lady during my service year,and we have been so cool together,i love her so much and she loves me too..fast forward to this year,i took her home to meet my parent,and they really like her so much,that my mom confessed her spirit works with her,my mom and i went to her pastor and we prayed about her,pastor said shes good and we are cool together,i gave her name to my bro and sis to help me pray about it too
Her mom called her she wants to meet me,but before that she should send my name to her,which she did,i just called her sometimes last week and i can feel shes not sounding well from her voice,i asked her what happens and she said her mom said where she went to,they told her we are not good together, i was so surprised and asked her if God has becomes two ...because i think we were suppose to hear the same thing all over...now her mom keeps telling her she should breakup with me,and that she doesnt want to hear anything about me agaiin...she has been so down and said nothing can make her breakup with me..please guys,kindly advice,what do you think we can do in this kind of situation..i am so tired and depressed already
please matured mind should only advice here...if you have never been in my shoes,you will not understand what am passing through right now

Apparently, your Fiancée's mother is worshipping the latest version of God. Please, go and update yours and you will see the new features that come with an updated version.

I just thought about this. God might have changed his mind before your fiancée's mother went to pray about it.

It might be either of the two.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by skywalker240(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mehn, i feel your pain bro,

but i you both duties should be to your HEART
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by skywalker240(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
You the Man,

You can get her, you just pray together, something might come out of it.

success
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Lonestar124: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why are you depressed, Do you want to force yourself into her against her wish? It's clear she does not love from inception, or do you want marry someone who does not love you? let us forget about her mother malicious stance and focused on the lady in question, who does not know how to fight for what she want, if she love you and want to spend her entire life with you, she'll put you first before anybody.

Be a man, there are many things that can depress a man but not this situation bro.

2 Likes

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by MedicH: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
realitybaba123:
Her mom called her she wants to meet me,but before that she should send my name to her,which she did,i just called her sometimes last week and i can feel shes not sounding well from her voice,i asked her what happens and she said her mom said [b]where she went to,they told her we are not good together,[/b]i was so surprised and asked her if God has becomes two...because i think we were suppose to hear the same thing all over...now her mom keeps telling her she should breakup with me,and that she doesnt want to hear anything about me agaiin...she has been so down and said nothing can make her breakup with me..please guys,kindly advice,what do you think we can do in this kind of situation..i am so tired and depressed already

Just black mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Lonestar124: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Easybela:
undecided its very wrong to visit a prophet because of your fiance or fiancée, the confusion it brings along is too much,it has done more harm than good. Once you find someone attractive for marriage, pray on your own,don't visit anyone.
Op,there is nothing you can do about this on your own,whether it will work or not depends on your fiancée, if she really loves you,she will be patient and pull through with you.
At least the op prophet is wise even as I know God never reveal anything to him but he try to put things through just for peaceful existence unlike the girl mother prophet who is emotionally drained and controversy and i fully know God never told him anything but because of his selfish interest he falsely want to break their relationship just to get a limited momentum. if i were the op I will forget the girl and surely sue that her mother prophet for intrusion and blasphemy, he'll show the court the copy or video of his revelation coming from God.

2 Likes

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by tobidam: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
All these visit visit nonsense. Why do we have many troubled marriages despite all the "bring his name or her name, let's check”? I know someone of recent who they asked if her destiny is good for a guy close to me. Up till 5 years now, the girl has not yet brought any good luck. Forget nonsense I do my check personally, tell people about it. Find out if she suits my purpose in life, then I will make the FINAL decision. Na me go marry person, they no go help me marry am. Na my marriage not theirs. I face the music not them!!!
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lol.. Confused generation. Two different messages from the same God. Shioooor.

No wonder He ended up giving Adam a woman that would eventually destroy him.
Na una sabi ooo
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Prophets and prophetesses have replaced God in people's lives. Christians are becoming increasingly gullible.
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by generationz(f): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
realitybaba123:
Her mom called her she wants to meet me,but before that she should send my name to her,which she did,i just called her sometimes last week and i can feel shes not sounding well from her voice,i asked her what happens and she said her mom said where she went to,they told her we are not good together,i was so surprised and asked her if God has becomes two...because i think we were suppose to hear the same thing all over...now her mom keeps telling her she should breakup with me,and that she doesnt want to hear anything about me agaiin...she has been so down and said nothing can make her breakup with me..please guys,kindly advice,what do you think we can do in this kind of situation..i am so tired and depressed already

It is a pity your girlfriend can't pray for herself but has to depend on someone her mother knows to give spiritual revelation. This is how people miss out on good things.

Tell your girlfriend this is coming from someone who has experience in the field of prayer.i

Before you go to meet anyone make sure you pray yourself and receive the answer.

Going to two or three pastors and asking your parents to pray on your behalf is just for confirmation. That is why they are called witnesses.

Sometimes some revelations are so clear you don't even need confirmation from anybody.
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by bentwood85(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mtchewww!!! Because of woman you want die on top depression.. Abeg before you die don't forget to give me your ATM card. tongue

1 Like

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Greatzeus(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
When I saw Depression in the topic,I thought it was another "I am jobless,help or else I kill myself" threads we have been reading on Nairaland lately. Thank God it isn't, that's a relief.
So your own depression is puss y related? Depression leads to suicide,if rejection of your marriage proposal can make you depressed,it means it can make you commit suicide.
What you are actually saying is you might kill yourself over a puss y,that has been fuc ked by probably hundreds of men and maybe spells too
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Greatzeus(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
I am very certain about two things
1. She never loved her husband. I mean like no iota of emotional attachment or chemistry. She married to escape spinster hood or poverty.
2. She didn't have children during the period they were together.
Op,move on. Just see her as someone that you help to escape the hell in Nigeria.
Op,does that mean she is living as an illegal emigrant or what? Her initial visa Should be valid for few weeks or months. How has she been living comfortably there or did she hatch the plan with someone that already lives in Dubai why in Nigeria?
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by YorubaAssasin: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
It's fine, bro. Several foolish people in the name of Pastors have broken so many beautiful relationships. Why go to a Pastor when you yourself can pray?

It's kinda cool cuz the lady's mum would end up controlling your marriage anyway... Good riddance! cool
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Omenkata: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
It's fine, bro. Several foolish people in the name of Pastors have broken so many beautiful relationships. Why go to a Pastor when you yourself can pray?

It's kinda cool cuz the lady's mum would end up controlling your marriage anyway... Good riddance! cool
[/s]
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by luckyedgal1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
You nailed it

[

quote author=kingxsamz post=82745664]Smh...both you and that girl should be ashamed...
How can u allow your religion to take away your sense of reasoning, forcing you to rely on ordinary men like yourself? This is why I wouldn't want to marry any religious lady, because I don't want none of that religious bullsh!t near me.
If you can't make a decision by yourself, go and tell the pastor you met before, and don't come here to disturb us, telling us you're depressed...mtcheww[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Marley147: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Greatzeus:
When I saw Depression in the topic,I thought it was another "I am jobless,help or else I kill myself" threads we have been reading on Nairaland lately. Thank God it isn't, that's a relief.
So your own depression is puss y related? Depression leads to suicide,if rejection of your marriage proposal can make you depressed,it means it can make you commit suicide.
What you are actually saying is you might kill yourself over a puss y,that has been fuc ked by probably hundreds of men and maybe spells too
na God go help you. Is this one called advice?
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by headz(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2019
All I can see is bring name, carry name to somebody, pray about name, give me ur name, gave them my name. When did name become a Prerequisite in choosing a partner? Anyway if the number for ur name is more than the number against then marry her.
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by IceColdVeins(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2019
Word of advice....Give am belle!!
That one needs no confirmation.
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Even though I didn't read, I'll still advise you.

Take heart.
Re: Depression All Over My Life Right Now....kindly Advice by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2019
What good does religion really bring to us Africans? All I see is confusion, exploitation and manipulations. As for OP, I don't advice silly people, if you have to rely on others to make decisions for you, then I advice you stay off relationships for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / Can A Husband Ask Little Amount Of Money From His Wife / Igbo People Make Too Much Noise. What's In 46 Cows That They're Bragging About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.