Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ (44247 Views)

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Clinton14(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
dre11:
CONFIRMED: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online in Exchange for Their Data
Published 10th Feb, 2023

https://fij.ng/article/confirmed-apc-crediting-voters-with-n10000-online-in-exchange-for-their-data/

There are many fools and idiots on nairaland,that's why some fellow idiots will even post such junk in the first place.
You are borderline lunatic if you believe this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Teenaira: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
it's real

This is how shameful Tinubu can go to win election

Ok. We have seen how far Tinubu can go to win election. So how far can Obi go to win election ?

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Akaegwu(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
He said he noticed on the portal that N10,000 was deposited in his wallet at about 11:56 am, some three hours before he received the message.

He said without thinking too much of it, he withdrew the sum at 8:27 pm and was surprised to receive a credit notification from his bank. The money reached him.
MrAAA2:

He received alert but its title is Debit not Credit.
That means he was Debited the money and did not receive the money.

It could be a Phishing website in the name of politics but I wonder how it got the .ng domain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Mccullum: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
How a reasonable person will believe this jungle journalism, a fabricated story easier to identity..

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by callthefred: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Anybody who believes this lie must be a fool. Y'all keep thinking APC are as foolish as you are. Forgetting they have brilliant brains amongst their crew. Yeye... The same way PDP thought they had it all in Osun until tribunal ruling opened everyone's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by deebuoy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol how shameful

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by assholemods: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Dear Family. Can you now
see that everything is falling into place just as we all suspected?

The contempt which APC has for Nigerians has never been hidden. For the past one year of campaigning, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (who is also known to Nigerians by several less palatable nicknames and soubriquets) has essentially been bragging to Nigerians that his party’s 8 years of monumental failure has no political consequences:

You Nigerians owe me a debt of gratitude for imposing a visionless and clueless failure on you back in 2015.

You must elect me as President as a way of thanking me for giving you 8 years of banditry, herdsmen killings/rapes/kidnaps, record breaking inflation, record breaking depreciation of naira value, the longest strike in ASUU history, the worst fuel scarcity/scarcities in history, the worst naira scarcity in history, the inability to travel on highways for fear of kidnapping etc etc etc

It has become clear to anyone with even a half dead brain that APC does not care about Nigerians.

Indeed, even if your brain is slow (and I am referring to APC’s diehard supporters here), 8 years of being exposed to APC’s never ending failures ought to have been more than enough time to wake you up. APC only cares about its chances of winning elections so that its members can continue to enrich themselves by plundering the nation’s commonwealth at the expense of the ordinary hardworking Nigerian.

But the rank and file of APC knows that based on their party’s abysmal track record of 8 years of enduring failure, incompetence, greed and compound corruption, their party can NEVER win any free and fair election in Nigeria.
So what was their back up plan?

First, they created an artificial scarcity of the most important financial and material resources in the country (Dollars, Naira, Petrol etc) then they monopolized these resources so they can dole out stipends to their sycophants and anyone else who is willing to bow down and kiss the rotten, decomposing and diseased buttocks of the APC presidential candidate as an act of self-humiliation.

On the 25th of February, APC wants Nigerians to crawl to the polling units on their hands and knees in a state of complete humiliation and desperation, hungry and thirsty for the handouts which APC will throw to them, the way one throws bones to a hungry dog. APC wants this because APC doesn’t care about the pain and suffering it is inflicting on Nigerians.

This is why the attitude of Nigerians come February 25th is going to be so important.
If APC wins the presidential elections on the 25th of February 2023, it will essentially amount to a collective admission by Nigerians that they want even more of everything they have been experiencing since 2015.

The important question which can only be answered on the 25th of February is:

WILL NIGERIANS ALLOW THEM TO GET AWAY WITH IT?

Mumu dem go believe anything!

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Robinmido(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Guy check the site
stabilizer:

So you are foolish enough to believe this nonsense packaged lies

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by vatiqan(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
stabilizer:

I have about 5 friends in Calabar, who have collected the money for the second months, now. And the old idiet, doesn't know the guys are not on his side.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Phreez: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fake news
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Inosky: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nothing APC can't do. Website of corruption.
The guy wey just collected 10k from the site in exchange of his voter's card will see shege wey that 10k won't solve. When he gets to polling unit, the BVAS won't recognize him again and no voting for him again. Mümù man.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by vatiqan(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zulum500:
Fake news from okorosss 🤣🤣😁
Shameless thing! It's not fake news o, I've seen the alerts with my friends for the second month, now

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by toneroforever(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
stabilizer:

Tinubu is desperate & can do whatever he wants with his stolen wealth & drug money.
The only purpose for this money he has accumulated over the years is not to build houses,buy lands,buy cars,buy jets,etc.... He has those things already. It's sole purpose is to help fulfill his lifelong "emilokan"ambition which is to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Guess what, Nigerians are unanimous in their rejection of Tinubu & that's what is driving his urchins crazy

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Sheggy13(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu no just come play..

Chop Yoruba money and vote wisely…

Will this stop anyone from voting in conciense?

No matter how he wan do am .. Tinubu no fit be President of Nigeria

Guess Una all don understand why his urchins wan die put on his “ palliatives “

Power to the people
PDP!!
Immediately I saw Yoruba in the comment, I had to look up the moniker and was not surprised it's you.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by mbaise1000: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Sylvanus Okereke (not real name) should be ashamed to drop his data in exchange for money.

Your voters card is your power and I don't see any reason why you should let it out. You just sold your vote.

Meanwhile, the news is still very skeptical.

Bros,
The news is very correct and very current I know of about at least 6 people who have collected and more waiting to collect, I know of people too who has submitted their numbers to collect in imo state, like you said it's a big shame, I keep confrontatiing them and their only defense is that it's their money that they collected but to me and every reasonable person, that's a very weak argument, it's very unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by mbaise1000: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

Mumu dem go believe anything!

Bros, if you really want to know you will know that it's happening, I know of so many collecting with the stupid excuse that it's their money,
Looks like you are in their stronghold, that maybe why you are not given or collecting

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Padipadi(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omihanifa:

You are a cursed child.
I m blessed. You are the curse, stupid omoale
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

WILL NIGERIANS ALLOW THEM TO GET AWAY WITH IT?

They will vote for him, 95% of them are educated illiterates and urchins. Suffer no dey tire them.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Chizzyjr(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Even if you give me 100k I go still vote obi
Follow reach were Dem say oya vote and collect the money I go still vote obi beat you collect money from go my way
Una dey craze tifnubu and atiefku

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by onuman: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
dre11:
CONFIRMED: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online in Exchange for Their Data
Published 10th Feb, 2023

https://fij.ng/article/confirmed-apc-crediting-voters-with-n10000-online-in-exchange-for-their-data/

In saner countries, this is enough to disqualify APC from participating in the election. But whither INEC? IF INEC goes to court over this, it surely must win disqualification to APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by samwillyco1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
If this is true, I think INEC is an accomplice to it .

Investigation should be lunched for further investigation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by onuman: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Tinubu will really waste money during these election period.
He has failed to realise money will not get you everything. Unfortunately his advisers and close associates won't tell him that as they also benefit.

Bayo Onanuga knows well that if APC wins, Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer shall become the true president.

Shettima had even declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins.
Talibanization of Nigeria using Nigeria's armed forces shall be Shettima's port of call as president of Nigeria.
In every country the Commander of the Armed forces is the authentic leader.
This is how the Taliban of Afghanistan started by occupying important political positions in Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Raf4: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
stabilizer:

Those people are confirmed blackmailers.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Proudlyomonna: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Thinkam:
Okay well, if an adult chooses to sell their votes for 10k, na your choice.

But if you complain after 4years, na moto go jam you

Amen ooo grin grin
Na Urchins disObiDient blood we go use cleanse the land from this APC calamity.
This fools got this Country into this mess and still want to drag this Country into a bigger problem,someone open their mouths to say he will continue from where bubu stopped yet urchins still want to sell their future wey no first bright before for 10k again undecided
E no go better for them.
If some people no die, things fit no better o.
This ones so them don already become candidates of sudden death and shallow grave, unclekoboko, levels1, levels2,gone too soon grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by HNICEARTH: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tobijays:
bro this shit is not real! I can easily traced the coders for this website
And this...
They are just determined to buy these votes by any means necessary

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Tobijays: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:

And this...
They are just determined to buy these votes by any means necessary
if you look everywhere you will see some packages in which different parties are attached to! Unfortunately, we are still at that level of giving incentives to get votes! All political parties share in this blame and the nation at large! During the last oyo guber campaigns,
Adelabu, Apc candidate was tagged stingy because he shared Garri while Seyi Makinde shared rice among others

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Ubanz: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
Sylvanus Okereke (not real name) should be ashamed to drop his data in exchange for money.

Your voters card is your power and I don't see any reason why you should let it out. You just sold your vote.

Meanwhile, the news is still very skeptical.

If he hadn't done it how would you know such thing exists.
There's now an evidence.
APC is busted.
Go collect ur own sharp sharp.
We will make the data useless for them.
Shebi they want to fight dirty.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by HOSTCOM(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Thinkam:
Okay well, if an adult chooses to sell their votes for 10k, na your choice.

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by sematec(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2023
If you collect 10k APC money and didnt vote them you deserve nothing but death because you just sold your right to choose your destiny and chosen slavery. It wont matter if millions of Nigerians collectet 10k each better hope apc rather not loose or dont sell your vote. This not just an elections but about the soul of Nigeria. Politicians should be cautious not to promote injustice that will cause major catastrophy
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Funflipper: 12:35am On Feb 11, 2023
stabilizer:

They have allowed their hatred and envy becloud their common sense of reasoning.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2023
stabilizer:

Bullion van was packaged too?? Na money Tinubu Dey use and agbero. He is not like them Peter Obi, Buhari,

Tinubu na them atiku, ibori our former governor, Okowa, etc set. Money money politics.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Thinkam:
Okay, if an adult chooses to sell their votes for 10k, na your choice.

I prefer a helicopters blade cutting off the person's head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React / Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.