Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ (44251 Views)

Seasonal โ€˜romanceโ€™: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by PrinceOfLagos: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
EFCC ICPC INEC and the nugerian police should investigate this news

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by jchioma: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
He he he!

Vote buying cannot be totally eradicated. For parties like apc and pdp that relies heavily on voter inducement and intimidation, they will seek ways to now make it more sophisticated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by ddray29: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you plan voting for Peter, better sell your votes and use it to eat cat ๐ŸŸ pepper soup ๐Ÿœ with cocoyam, and fresh ๐ŸŠ juice.

Better than wasting vote
is it your vote? I think it's better to waste than to sell..cus that's what you going to end up doing..

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Naijaepic: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Attached is the details of the person that registered the domain name

Just for the records

9 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Flier: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
unclejb2:
Vote buying will not work this time around. We would collect their money on election day and vote for Peter Obi
You want to lose your arm or your leg lol,you better don't collect money if you are not ready to vote for them
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by highness25(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
dre11:
CONFIRMED: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online in Exchange for Their Data
Published 10th Feb, 2023

https://fij.ng/article/confirmed-apc-crediting-voters-with-n10000-online-in-exchange-for-their-data/
Don't believe everything you see on social media until you make your findings and you're convinced about it. Social media has caused a lot of damages in our society today. By the way, if someone is doing something against the law why not approach the court?

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Tobijays: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Disappointed in Tinubu. Dude cant work hard to win an election where his party is in position except with the help of thugs and vote buying.

You fell off man!
bro this shit is not real! I can easily traced the coders for this website
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Nyanabo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
In Port Harcourt, at Atali before tank junction, oppost dangite depot 3 warehouse. Yesterday (Thursday) same party was also sharing 10,000 to collect your Vin on your voters cards.

I weep for Nigerians because we have short term memory. I hope this 10,000 would last for 8yrs of untold hardship. ๐Ÿค”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Menclothing: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
I just click the link not found op this fabricated

3 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
dre11:
CONFIRMED: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online in Exchange for Their Data
Published 10th Feb, 2023

https://fij.ng/article/confirmed-apc-crediting-voters-with-n10000-online-in-exchange-for-their-data/

Okereke๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Jones4190(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
handle mop doing there know job
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Chetas81(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sick citizens remain sick

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tobijays:
bro this shit is not real! I can easily traced the coders for this website
it's real

This is how shameful Tinubu can go to win election

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by BabaO2: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
And so what?
They should fold their arms and do nothing to motivate and mobilize their members?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is the major reason apc are fighting CBN so they will bribe everything.

Is time to rebuild our nation and stop all this stupid mentality

Are we enjoying the country today. This nation is rich if you don't know

Let build this nation not only for us but for our kids

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Babaibe: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Political liessssssssssssssssssssss. Is this the man you are trusting to be a good president? Lies from the pit of hell....Peter Obi na scam.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by donttryme: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Where are they selling the voters card set. That 20k fit take me go a long way now.

Who voters card eep?

My price list.

Tinubu 500,000

Atiku 500,000

Obi 100naira only

Offer is open till election day
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Tobijays: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
it's real

This is how shameful Tinubu can go to win election
one thing I know of is that you gon change your moniker after election! You wonโ€™t use this page again! This election is already won by Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Krak(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
LogicMessiah:
Wonders shall never seize. This same party again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Cease

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by erospecial: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Not a big deal
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Carlyboi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you believe this you bulcrap I have got a unicorn to sell you.Even though nothing is beyond political parties and politicians in Nigeria i canโ€™t just believe a political party would just be doling out 10k to every tom dick and Harryโ€™ online for a vote thatโ€™s unsecured.Lol!I have a feeling some political orchestrators pulled this stunt just to discredit Tinubu & APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
One thing me I no understand is that do other parties have to defame Apc to win cuz this is definitely a fabricated lie

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Olayiwola970(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=unclejb2 post=120798932]Vote buying will not work this time around. We would collect their money on election day and vote for Peter Obi [/quo[color=#006600][/color]talk for yourslf, ounce again
just talk for yourself te]
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Ken4Christ: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
I was told that a party whose name I can't reveal because I couldn't verify the claim is collecting people's PVC in exchange for 20,000 naira. I think this one is worse.

May God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tobijays:
one thing I know of is that you gon change your moniker after election! You wonโ€™t use this page again! This election is already won by Tinubu
You should bury your head in shame that your so called almighty Tinubu cannot contest in a free and fair election but he will be disgraced at the poll

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by grafixdon: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
I need the 10k data
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Padipadi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omihanifa:
This election don really expose Bola Tinubu as an overrated politican. His only major weapon is money. If you block his access to money he will die the next day.

Ordinary CBN Currency redesign he wanted to commit suicide in abeokuta
You guys really v bad mouth but no liver. The comments of Tinubu in Abeokuta is saving you from hunger and barbaric cash trap till today. An ungrateful soul like you ll destined to succumb to hunger. You don't deserve libration

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Is this not a crime?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Teeroyzimma: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you plan voting for Peter, better sell your votes and use it to eat cat ๐ŸŸ pepper soup ๐Ÿœ with cocoyam, and fresh ๐ŸŠ juice.

Better than wasting vote
Don't tell us what to do you stupid urchin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Basicend: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
That is all Tinubu knows how to do.

1 Like

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Padipadi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu no just come play..

Chop Yoruba money and vote wiselyโ€ฆ

Will this stop anyone from voting in conciense?

No matter how he wan do am .. Tinubu no fit be President of Nigeria

Guess Una all don understand why his urchins wan die put on his โ€œ palliatives โ€œ

Power to the people
PDP!!
This is a lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video) / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote / How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.