Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ (44242 Views)

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
madridguy:
Sylvanus Okereke (not real name) should be ashamed to drop his data in exchange for money.

Your voters card is your power and I don't see any reason why you should let it out. You just sold your vote.

Meanwhile, the news is still very skeptical.

Jemilu wetin dey sceptical? Just talk say you just wan deceive your empty dumburudeen skull as usual. grin
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
stabilizer:

So you are foolish enough to believe this nonsense packaged lies

Agbado urchinrudeen, what is the truth? grin
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by RZArecta(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
daygee12:

Don't die of HBP this is within the party and its for the Party agents. Wetin concern ur data wey no get glory with APC.
are you among those chasing Labour Party supporters with weapons today ? You look suspicious honestly
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Themanleshey: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hahaha grin

Na you Dem swear for.

Nope not me , be like say na you 100 %
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Themanleshey:

Nope not me , be like say na you 100 %
If Dem no swear for you, why would you present an old man with advanced stages of both Alzheimer's and Parkinson, urinating machine, microphone licking, braindead and a drug mafia to be the face of Nigeria in the 21 century, with a Boko Haram vice?
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Proudlyomonna: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

Oku, this has been your new name as your death is near

You cscan see the end of feFebrua which is certain

I'm talking with authority and this will definitely come to pass in your life.

Oni ka osu

Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu has always been your identity and will forever be your identity,I can't give you a new name neither am I cursing you, it's just your destiny grin grin grin grin grin
You can never ever prosper in life, long life has no business with a bastard product of Shame, reproach, abomination and untimely death like you,I speak as a prophet,you will surely be dead and buried in a shallow grave before the announcement of Peter Obi as President of Nigeria.
Ozu aburu onu na gha-ije.
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Proudlyomonna: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

Oku is the lastest name you will be called as your day's are number on earth

O ni bawo rese

Oni ri idun nu

Oni je enyan

Oni se ase yege

Ekun ni ti re loju gbogbo Amin

Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu is not your new name,it is your destiny,you can't change it. Deep down you know you are are maximum failure and can never ever make it in life and beyond till eternity come.
Mgbe ị na-apụ n'ụtụtụ, ị ga-eji nhụjuanya, ihe mgbu na mwute laghachi, ị gaghị enwe azụmahịa ọ bụla na ihu ọma.
Ire ati anu ma jino si aye re.
Amiinn, so shall it be.

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Proudlyomonna: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

Gone soon is all the poster that will filled up your abord

Poster of all your relatives as RIP

It as come to pass in mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen

You are a bastard child of doom and perdition and untimely death,dis is your fate,an abomination like you has no business with the Lord Jesus Christ.
You will go out in the morning and come back with suffering, pain, sorrow and misfortune, affliction shall never seize to be in your evil disObiDient family,death and more sudden death shall never seize to be in your bastard disObiDient family,I said it and so shall it be.
Aminnn ooo.
See as We go gather watch how them go dey dump your cursed deadbody and your bastard whorish abomination of a mother and all your evil disObiDient family dead body for shallow grave.

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Proudlyomonna: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

Ofe oko, opun ti de bare layie

Ofe oko ibanuje ni ti iya ati baba re

Won yio fi owo won gbe re sin ki osu yi to pari Amin

I gaghi ama udo na ndu gi na ezinulo gi, iru uju na odachi na onwu mberede agaghi ejide n'ezinulo gi, i gaghi enwe oganihu na ndu gi.
Bi mo se so be ni o ma je.
Asseeee guuuunnn.
Your bastard mother is dead and gone,nod your head in pity when you see her for she is a walking corpse already.

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Proudlyomonna: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

You are toying with fire as your case is settled.

Bith your sibkisib and your parents and you will be 6fit down before this month runs out

You will die a tribble death

You will brg to die as they won't know how to recognize your relate aside from the sand.
Oku ni re bayi

I am not cursing you,I am only telling you what you are destined for, untimely death and shallow grave will surely eat up your bastard head and that bastard cursed animal wey open leg for your late goat rapist father to give birth to an abomination like you,mark this somewhere,you will beg for death.
I know se you sef go don dey sleep with goats like your late father, just as you watch him burn to death, people will gather to watch you burn to death.
I said it and so shall it be.
Amiinnn oo.

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Levels2(f): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I am not cursing you,I am only telling you what you are destined for, untimely death and shallow grave will surely eat up your bastard head and that bastard cursed animal wey open leg for your late goat rapist father to give birth to an abomination like you,mark this somewhere,you will beg for death.
I know se you sef go don dey sleep with goats like your late father, just as you watch him burn to death, people will gather to watch you burn to death.
I said it and so shall it be.
Amiinnn oo.

May you die untimely death.

May your parents mourn over you Amen

May everything turns against you Amen

May you not see the end of this month Amen

May your parents die sudden death amen.

Everything will speak again you and your household in mighty name of God Amen.

From today upward, peace will be far away from your abord in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Levels2(f): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I gaghi ama udo na ndu gi na ezinulo gi, iru uju na odachi na onwu mberede agaghi ejide n'ezinulo gi, i gaghi enwe oganihu na ndu gi.
Bi mo se so be ni o ma je.
Asseeee guuuunnn.
Your bastard mother is dead and gone,nod your head in pity when you see her for she is a walking corpse already.

From today upward, peace will be far away from your abord in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Levels2(f): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are a bastard child of doom and perdition and untimely death,dis is your fate,an abomination like you has no business with the Lord Jesus Christ.
You will go out in the morning and come back with suffering, pain, sorrow and misfortune, affliction shall never seize to be in your evil disObiDient family,death and more sudden death shall never seize to be in your bastard disObiDient family,I said it and so shall it be.
Aminnn ooo.
See as We go gather watch how them go dey dump your cursed deadbody and your bastard whorish abomination of a mother and all your evil disObiDient family dead body for shallow grave.

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Levels2(f): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu is not your new name,it is your destiny,you can't change it. Deep down you know you are are maximum failure and can never ever make it in life and beyond till eternity come.
Mgbe ị na-apụ n'ụtụtụ, ị ga-eji nhụjuanya, ihe mgbu na mwute laghachi, ị gaghị enwe azụmahịa ọ bụla na ihu ọma.
Ire ati anu ma jino si aye re.
Amiinn, so shall it be.

Re: APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ by Levels2(f): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu has always been your identity and will forever be your identity,I can't give you a new name neither am I cursing you, it's just your destiny grin grin grin grin grin
You can never ever prosper in life, long life has no business with a bastard product of Shame, reproach, abomination and untimely death like you,I speak as a prophet,you will surely be dead and buried in a shallow grave before the announcement of Peter Obi as President of Nigeria.
Ozu aburu onu na gha-ije.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) / Boko Haram Attacks UN Helicopter, Kills Two In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.