Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,440 members, 7,861,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February (5221 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics / I Hereby Declare Sit-at-home In The Following Dates in Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by jude79(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:
Pandora don jam agbako.

The little SE votes wey dey give am hope don enter voicemail.

It's funny how a collective can be so visionless, tactless, clueless, and self-destructive. When you were drumming for biafra, esn, mazi kanu, and supporting unknown gunmen, you never envisioned that a day like this would come. You m0rons always talk about how pandora's emergence was a surprise to the political elites re: Asiwaju and mikano; the ugly truth you never/would never have the balls to accept is that pandora's emergence was a surprise to you people. You never thought you will have a son of the soil contesting this election. You didn't foresee a peaceful and violence-free se being the foundation of your region's success at the poll. The f0ol in far away finland don dare una make you come out come vote obi in your papa land grin. No wonder you people ran kabakaba like headless chicken to lasgidi to cast vote, while forgetting to transfer your pvc from your erosion-infested states.

The baby python you allowed and fed to spite jubrin of sudan has now grown and ready to devour you.

Even if ekpa doesn't have the balls to carry out his threats, i'm 100% certain there're political elements ready to utilize the opportunity he (ekpa) gave them on a platter. Una go see wotowoto.

Someone said cutting off people's head in that cursed land is like handshake grin Una heads go fly left, right, and center on election if you dare come out to vote. cheesy ekpa ni oko iya won!

On that kwankwaso thread, i read some mumu talking about how they are better and well enlightened than the traders in kano and sabo because of they have smartphones and social media. Smartphone isonu! no be on top social media una dey drum support for kanu, esn, and ipob? cheesy you're enlightened indeed.

I've said it times without number that this election will teach many of una political lessons. sadly, you won't learn shi shi. the average trader in sabo market is 10x better and knowledgeable in national politics than the average igbo man or woman - you can take that to the bank. In 2023, with una smartphone, twitter, IG etal, it didn't stop you from turning your land to an abattoir. No be on top this same sm ekpa dey threaten una? cheesy

Did you even ask yourself why the army has reduced their activities in the se for the past 6 months? no be 1 or 2 years ago dem roll tanks and helicopters, fighter jets dey fire esn wotowoto for inside se jungles? have you stopped to think why they've reduced activities the past 6 months even though una unknown gunmen dey burn inec and police infrastructures? cheesy

This thing you regurgitated from your inner entrails over a tribe that doesn't know you exist, showed that you are hurt deeply over the ibos, even your tears can be seen all over your Lamentations, and the bitter and uncomfortable truth is that, theirs nothing your gonna do about it, what a pathetic life, enjoy your frustrations, the scowl on your face in this picture below will unfortunately be permanent, until you decide to free your self from Ibo hate

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Hopium: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2023
jude79:

This thing you regurgitated from your inner entrails over a tribe that doesn't know you exist, showed that you are hurt deeply over the ibos, even your tears can be seen all over your Lamentations, and the bitter and uncomfortable truth is that, theirs nothing your gonna do about it, what a pathetic life, enjoy your frustrations, the scowl on your face in this picture below will unfortunately be permanent, until you decide to free your self from Ibo hate

Oga leave story.

It's the truth.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

Your mean your family?
If you are looking for someone to do family insults with, look elsewhere, go and meet your Biafra mates. grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by abbasajao(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Tinubu s Simon Ekpa, the one employed by Tinubu to destroy Southeast but He will be disgraced ...

Nigerians have seen that you Yoruba Muslims are the problem of Nigeria.

These people are just very unserious. You are ascribing this to Tinubu again. Deal with your brother that has chosen to erase your block votes.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2023
This cannot hold infact its not possible igbos will come out in masses to vote our brother in finland understand better
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by jude79(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:

Oga leave story.

It's the truth.

Truth indeed, everything that happened in the Eastern part of this country was reactionary, those people have never been dosile, and it has protected them, in 1947 when they started receiving it from people that believed the owned Nigeria, the easterners never backed down, in the 70ties their elders had to be called upon to stop their youths from killing Nigerian soldiers that had invaded their forest because of Nigerian cilvil war, even when, no victory no vanquished had been declared, those easterners will never back down for any clown claiming born to rule, they have cowed the christian north and some westerners, but as always, the east will Never back down, Know this and know peace, theirs nothing superior about any tribe or specie of people, it's all about the mind, half of the east believe in Biafra, the rest believe in Nigeria, it has always been like that from the beginning, not all westerners believe in one Nigeria, including tinubu who said specifically that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, it's the right of every individual to believe in Nigeria or not, nobody should be prosecuted for that, sending python dance to peaceful protesters produced esn and unknown gunmen not ipob, whenever peaceful change is made impossible, violent change becomes inevitable, if it's the fault of ipob, then what produced, bokoharam, iswap, Fulani herdsmen, unknown gunmen and bandits in the north since they don't have ipob, what produced, OPC, amotekun, Sunday igboho /oduduwa nation agitators in the west, it's the same injustice and government backed violence on the people that is general to all this areas that produced this groups, not ipob, when you continually point in the wrong direction to solve a problem, it will continue to multiply, when these mofos took over, it was only Boko Haram, today, while you continually point in the wrong direction as truth it has multiplied to esn, unknown gunmen (north and south) bandits, iswap....etc

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Tochj(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Na now Igbos go show the petty criminal Ekpa that he can't sell us to highest bidder.
All the Terrorists he has imported into Igboland will be swallowed up.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by KingMack(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel. undecided

Wetin Emeka no go see for baby factory.

Wetin Chinedu no go see for Asian jail.

Finally... wetin SKULL no go see for Afonja Okoro hand?

shocked

Bro you be fuu see as you jus make me burst laugh for street 😆😂😂
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by TheChameleon: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingMack:

Bro you be fuu see as you jus make me burst laugh for street 😆😂😂

Yes ooo. Na you be "fuu"
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by KingMack(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:

Yes ooo. Na you be "fuu"

Talk true my home boy the fuu pain you 😆😂😂
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
If you are looking for someone to do family insults with, look elsewhere, go and meet your Biafra mates. grin
Don’t go and look for something to do with your battered life. You mentioned me first and the insult is now coming to you. Continue to let Biafra issues worry you. You probably have blood in your hands. Loser!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by TheChameleon: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingMack:

KingMack to his useless homosexual father
Talk true my home boy the fuu pain you 😆😂😂
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

Don’t go and look for something to do with your battered life. You mentioned me first and the insult is now coming to you. Continue to let Biafra issues worry you. You probably have blood in your hands. Loser!
It's your life that's battered. This is an open forum where anyone can mention anyone. If you don't want that bail out. Anyone bringing up family insults is the real loser. wink
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by sapele914(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
mycar:

more reason tinubu will not win, he has been the brain behind the esn

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It's your life that's battered. This is an open forum where anyone can mention anyone. If you don't want that bail out. Anyone bringing up family insults is the real loser. wink
Serial loser! Keep worrying about people who are far better than you and your family. Fake Obaaremi2 Who dash monkey banana? Keep bouncing from rally to rally looking for brooms and umbrellas to recover and sell.
Keep mentioning people and cry when you’re cursed out.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by gidgiddy: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
MarketDispatch:
But why will Someone that is enjoying peaceful peace and looking Fresh in Finland be causing havoc in Nigeria ?

As an immigration lawyer, if there is havoc, many people will want to Japa, you will pay for visa paper processing etc....maybe my thinking

What havoc is he causing?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Pascal9: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tochj:
Na now Igbos go show the petty criminal Ekpa that he can't sell us to highest bidder.
All the Terrorists he has imported into Igboland will be swallowed up.
do you have gun? Or you are in Lagos making noise
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
If you’re so smart and brilliant, why are you not better than the average Biafran? Are you worried that they are resourceful and buying your family properties while you’re out there dancing away your life at owambe parties? Go out there and make money and leave Igbo people alone.
Only urchins and losers like you will drink other people’s panadol.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

If you’re so smart and brilliant, why are you not better than the average Biafran? Are you worried that they are resourceful and buying your properties while you’re out there dancing away your life at owambe parties? Go out there and make money and leave Igbo people alone.
Only urchins and losers like you will drink other people’s panadol.
Of course I'm far better than the average Biafran. grin If you were resourceful you would develop your useless enclave so we'll all of us would want to live there, and not half of your population living in yorubaland ten in a room. What's my business with ibo people when I know you have always been beneath us?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

Serial loser! Keep worrying about people who are far better than you and your family. Fake Obaaremi2 Who dash monkey banana? Keep bouncing from rally to rally looking for brooms and umbrellas to recover and sell.
Keep mentioning people and cry when you’re cursed out.
You were so pained you had to quote the same comment twice? grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Of course I'm far better than the average Biafran. grin If you were resourceful you would develop your useless enclave so well all of us would want to live there, and not half of your population living in yorubaland ten in a room. What's my business with ibo people when I know you have always been beneath us?
We are beneath you after you finish gulping ogogoro and and adding weed smoking to it. Keep collecting tickets and handing the money to MC Oluomo who children are all here in US. You are gone and lost. Hate and tribalism ended the lives of some of your people. Do you want their names?
You are a wannabe and a born loser. Ok!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Dance away your life. Keep waiting under to bridge to harass unsuspecting victims. One day you will be caught and roasted like plantains.

Fake obaaderemi my abunna!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Sorry for you! It took you long to respond because you were looking for data ba? Keep bouncing from brothel to brothel and then blame Igbo people for your sorry life. Where are those better opportunities they promised you? Your eye don clear and you’re now cry.
Lagos is for everyone and there’s nothing hidden miscreants like you can do about it. Gerriitt?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by asanausana91: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Where is gidigidi and emmergination3? Your boss need more blood to drink. There will be free flow of blood in the east.
Now that they are on lock down, who will give Obi the needed votes.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

Sorry for you! It took you long to respond because you were looking for data ba? Keep bouncing from brothel to brothel and then blame Igbo people for your sorry life. Where are those better opportunities they promised you? Your eye don clear and you’re now cry.
Lagos is for everyone and there’s nothing hidden miscreants like you can do about it. Gerriitt?
Time to respond? grin
I'm not jobless like you.
I don't waste my life on this Yoruba owned Nairaland like you stvpid ibo people. If you had any shame you would have tried to create a platform like Nairaland but I bet you people are not that creative. How that must hurt. The same way it hurts that Lagos is in yorubaland and only yorubas wether from ondo or Osun can be governors there. tongue
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by stanluiz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Like he did in Anambra state election abi ?

Op I didn't hear when he added 24th, 25th 27th and 28th ? Abi na you manufacture one ?

Regardless of what ? No one can stop an election in any part of Nigeria.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

We are beneath you after gulping ogogoro and and adding weed smoking to it. Keep collecting tickets and handing the money to MC Oluomo who children are all here in US. You are gone and lost. Hate and tribalism ended the lives of some of your people. Do you want their names?
You are a wannabe and a born loser. Ok!
grin grin You are about to have an heart attack. Calm down. grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Time to respond? grin
I'm not jobless like you.
I don't waste my life on this Yoruba owned Nairaland like you stvpid ibo people. If you had any shame you would have tried to create a platform like Nairaland but I bet you people are not that creative. How that must hurt. The same way it hurts that Lagos is in yorubaland and only yorubas wether from ondo or Osun can be governors there. tongue
Who owns nigeriangurus? Check the signature if you’re not daft. You won’t know because you’re busy collecting 50 naira tickets in bus stops lol! Now, I’m jobless while enjoying life in one of my properties in US. You are lost and irredeemably gone. Tell me the rubbish you make monthly and I will see if there’s a spot for you in one of my companies. Until then, just shut up and keep quiet because Lagos is for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

Dance away your life. Keep waiting under bridge to harass unsuspecting victims. One day you will be caught and roasted like plantains.

Fake obaaderemi my abunna!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

Who owns nigeriangurus? Check the signature if you’re not daft. You won’t know because you’re busy collecting 50 naira tickets in bus stops lol! Now, I’m jobless while enjoying life in one of my properties in US. You are lost and irredeemably gone. Tell me the rubbish you make monthly and I will see if there’s a spot for you in one of my companies. Until then, just shut up and keep quiet because Lagos is for everyone.
Yinmu. grin This thing really pain you reach prick.

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is most definitely NL FP info and material !!!!! shocked

I hope the mods see it and make the move.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Afamed: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
I stand with Simon Ekpan on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. / Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) / Are Igbo Really Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.