Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February (5219 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics / I Hereby Declare Sit-at-home In The Following Dates in Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Yinmu. grin This thing really pain you reach prick.
Empty brain resort to your response when they don’t nothing. Answer all the questions I asked you and see why you’re an irredeemable loser.

One more kettle and mamaput for you!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Yinmu. grin This thing really pain you reach prick.
E pain you ba?
This is Lagos for everyone

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Tochj(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Pascal9:
do you have gun? Or you are in Lagos making noise
Ekpa the Finland Based criminal have two sets of followers
1: Those who send him to reduce vote in igboland.
2:Those he don brain wash to believe sey im dey fight for Biafra.
Where you stand?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

E pain you ba?
This is Lagos for everyone
Call us when an ibo becomes ordinary vice governor in this 'Lagos that's for everyone'. grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:

Empty brain resort to your response when they don’t nothing. Answer all the questions I asked you and see why you’re an irredeemable loser.

One more kettle and mamaput for you!
Stop crying, Chiedu. grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by MiaBeer(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Stop crying, Chiedu. grin
You’re the one collecting wotowoto here.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Obaaderemi2: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
MiaBeer:
You’re the one collecting wotowoto here.
Yinmu. So why are you the one crying? grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Pascal9: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tochj:

Ekpa the Finland Based criminal have two sets of followers
1: Those who send him to reduce vote in igboland.
2:Those he don brain wash to believe sey im dey fight for Biafra.
Where you stand?
answer me do you have gun, men that are shaking table are taking, you are making noise, don't fall into unknown men trap for Peter Obi that doesn't know you exist . after obi don lule you will start shouting Biafra , look at this Janus of a people, all of a sudden, they have totally forgot nnamdi kanu.tufiakwa
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Tochj(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Pascal9:
answer me do you have gun, men that are shaking table are taking, you are making noise, don't fall into unknown men trap for Peter Obi that doesn't know you exist . after obi don lule you will start shouting Biafra , look at this Janus of a people, all of a sudden, they have totally forgot nnamdi kanu.tufiakwa
Now I understand where you are belong
Merchants of Evils who are sending the foolish Ekpa to be destroying our land
Like I told you before
The land will surely swallow All of U
From the unfortunate criminal Ekpa and those working with him.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by Pascal9: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tochj:

Now I understand where you are belong
Merchants of Evils who are sending the foolish Ekpa to be destroying our land
Like I told you before
The land will surely swallow All of U
From the unfortunate criminal Ekpa and those working with him.
after obi don lule you will go back to Biafra or death, Janus

Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by seeyounow: 1:02am On Feb 15, 2023
crixlight2:

Are you replying that mad man from Upper eweka , when Kanu started that yeye no referendum no erection they were busy supporting him , hailing him and worshipping him . Things now turn updated deon Dey are blaming Tinubu not Buhari again
it is interesting
Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February by seeyounow: 2:28am On Feb 15, 2023
bencr7:
do anyhow to stop southeast pple to not vote,that when ur time is coming up,ekpa just melo down or face assassination soon Idiot and that is d same way u talk in Anambra state but pple still come out to vote,before d election in Anambra,some man who claims that dey are unknown gun,were kill like rat by nigeria force.
very interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zurmi, Zamfara Community Under Siege As Bandits Strike / Nigerians In The Diaspora Have No Responsibility To The Development Of Nigeria. / Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.