Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures (5003 Views)

Channels Live: Ajuri Ngalele On Channels Talking Nonsense / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahaha

Chinedu don dey speak in Swahili πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Politics na your mateπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
life no suppose hard for Urchins like this but na them dey support drug lord
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Pot calling electric kettle black, you ipobians don’t have the right to talk about narcotics.
https://www.nairaland.com/7546079/ndlea-busts-transborder-cartel-five
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu politics na ya mate πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
Pot calling electric kettle black, your people don’t have the right to talk about narcotics.
https://www.nairaland.com/7546079/ndlea-busts-transborder-cartel-five
this one don come. The master towncrier πŸ˜‚
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu politics na ya mate πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
When you go stop to weep lkk this? Cos I don tire for you πŸ˜‚
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by nairanaira12: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Lori camera angle iro. Show us aerial view.

I suspect your family is too poor to buy a television and gotv subscription, right?
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
When you go stop to weep lkk this? Cos I don tire for you πŸ˜‚
Hahahahaha

Ewee! Politics na your mate πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Nzogbu Nzogbu
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
this one don come. The master towncrier πŸ˜‚
Bow down Ekwensu to your Master grin.

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Ewee! Politics na your mate πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Nzogbu Nzogbu
no be me Obi wey collect city from Tinubu.

Why you dey attack me?
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by RockHard: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
nairanaira12:

I suspect your family is too poor to buy a television and gotv subscription, right?

No need for gotv. The images of Una flopped rally are all over social media.

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
Biw down Ekwensu to your Master grin.
This Lagos rally pain you die 🀣🀣😭
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by nairanaira12: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

If e sure for you, show us recent or real time camera angle shots of the rally. Una rally don flop, upon all Una noise. E koshi danu.

Iwo gan ni ko o kosi danu.

If the picture you are showing is truw, may you be blessed.

But if rhe picture is false, may your destiny be ruined in thw new year.
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:

Why you dey attack me?
When last you cross River Niger bridge?
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:

Why you dey attack me?
hahahaha

Obokis only know Mikel Obi πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
When last you cross River Niger bridge?
sorry, ndo. Stop crying eh πŸ˜‚
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha

Obokis only know Mikel Obi πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Lagosians know Peter Obi 😁
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
This Lagos rally pain you die 🀣🀣😭
Social media pain grin.
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
Social media pain grin.
Don't commit suicide o 🀣
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by RockHard: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
nairanaira12:

Iwo gan ni ko o kosi danu.

If the picture you are showing is truw, may you be blessed.

But if rhe picture is false, may your destiny be ruined in thw new year.

All I was asking for was drone shots, not these cleverly angled shots. But I don find them anywho. Koko be say the rally flopped, upon all the Ndi Obidient noises. tongue

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
sorry, ndo. Stop crying eh πŸ˜‚
Sorry no offense, I just had to enquire, because only an oblivious person way never come Eko before could chatter the nonsense you expressed.
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

All I was asking for was drone shots, not these cleverly angled shots. But I don find them anywho. Koko be say the rally flopped, upon all the Ndi Obidient noises. tongue
picture wey you snap for 9am πŸ˜‚

This is the real one here

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Lagosians know Peter Obi 😁
Hahahahaha

The 19 northern states only know Mikel Obi πŸ˜€

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

They also know the drug lord 🀣🀣
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Obi will defeat Tinubu in the north πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Don't commit suicide o 🀣
Make I dey go before the demon come o.

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Obi will defeat Tinubu in the north πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahahahaha

Social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by FreedomfromtheT: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
You ipobians can like deceiving yourselves, same you did with your illusion Biafra.

You people that are filled with hatred & bigotry haven’t changed, yet you are imaging the transformation of your opposition because your tribe’s man is on the ballot?

@ best wishful hallucination.
You are the one exhibiting hatred and bigotry and trying to sell it to innocent northerners. You will be disappointed.
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Tinubu Will be 3rd in the north behind Obi and Atiku... No one wants the drug lord 🀣🀣
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
They also know the drug lord 🀣🀣
Obi and his gay partner are unknown product up north πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
Make I dey go before the demon come o.
Dey go house m, no go commot suicide for Bush πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Tinubu Will be 3rd in the north behind Obi and Atiku... No one wants the drug lord 🀣🀣
Hahahahaha

Obi and his gay partner are unknown product up north πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Obi and his gay partner are unknown product up north πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
He will still defeat Tinubu in the north and Lagos and you will come here and cry for me again 😊

I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out / Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) / We Can’t Pay Minimum Wage Until 2012 –fg