Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures (5000 Views)

Channels Live: Ajuri Ngalele On Channels Talking Nonsense / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You are the one exhibiting hatred and bigotry and trying to sell it to innocent northerners. You will be disappointed.
If you FreedomfromtheT can swear that you are not an Ipobian like psquare, I will exclude you from any further bigotry accusations?
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
He will still defeat Tinubu in the north and Lagos and you will come here and cry for me again 😊
Hahahahaha

Obi and his gay partner crying like fools on national TV 😀😀😀

Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Obi will defeat Tinubu in the north 😂😂
Hahahahaha

Chinedu you don tire 😀😀
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by OBoy50: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
cry
I surrendered! Bye bye to tinubu... Obidients pls forgive and accept me.
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
If you FreedomfromtheT can swear that you are not an Ipobian like psquare, I will exclude you from any further bigotry accusations?
How long to take swear na, abi you dey wait for Commissioner for Oaths?
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by julaion: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:
Lori camera angle iro. Show us aerial view.
Urchin Just the dig ur grave oh cos death is coming for you grin
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by RockHard: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
julaion:
Urchin Just the dig ur grave oh cos death is coming for you grin

Your papa. angry
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
🤣🤣
We are here to school Tinubu

They blocked roads to TBS but failed
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Chixco95(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
🤣🤣
We are here to school Tinubu
I am Obidient
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by julaion: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

Your papa. angry
your entire generation burn to ashes
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Maxxim: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Comparison is the thief of joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here / States Labour Party Will Win In Guber Polls / ECOWAS To Send 3,000 Troops To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.