Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures (4994 Views)

Channels Live: Ajuri Ngalele On Channels Talking Nonsense / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by ganisucks(f): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
it's true, but since Urchins are opting fake pictures, we need to let people see how wicked and evil they are.
Makes sense. I understand.
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by madapcmod: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mylove55:
jesus.
what is this.
gathering of 1000 people, you dey call rally.
obi.diot can't get 5% vote in Lagos

UrchinATU oya count the heads

What a heart pain grin

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
ganisucks:

Makes sense.
A lot of we Obi supporter in Lagos didn't even come out.
. Personally for me, I don't like crowd, I will speak with my PVC on election day

2 Likes

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by madapcmod: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
RockHard:

Getat with your Sakamaje Camera angles. If e sure for Una, show drone shots.

How is your heart beat like?

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by madapcmod: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
. Personally for me, I don't like crowd, I will speak with my PVC on election day

The crowd at Alaba alone shock them.
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Mylove55(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
madapcmod:

UrchinATU oya count the heads

What a heart pain grin
check the distance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by COOL10(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Massive. Incredible. I'm watching it live.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by madapcmod: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
COOL10:
Massive. Incredible. I'm watching it live.

God bless you for affirming the truth.

Leave all these slum dwelling urchins that don't have TV at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Shey na this Lagos rally dey make you weep like this? 🀣🀣
hahahaha

Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
if only you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha

Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Stop crying, sorry.

Okay, I agree with you. Just stop crying please
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
if only you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
be man enough, you be urchin. Urchin no dey cry.

Don't disgrace your occupation

1 Like

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by COOL10(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
madapcmod:

God bless you for affirming the truth.

Leave all these slum dwelling urchins that don't have TV at home

What else did you expect? They'll keep on denying even after Peter Obi shall be announced as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Their humiliation is imminent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
be man enough, you be urchin. Urchin no dey cry.

Don't disgrace your occupation
Hahahahaha

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
whatever you must be passing through now, don't make suicide an option. I love a Urchins

1 Like

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by madapcmod: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
COOL10:

What else did you expect? They'll keep on denying even after Peter Obi shall be announced as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Their humiliation is imminent.

They prefer to live in denial, though within them, they see the imminent defeat coming, but it's hard to swallow.

When they were chancing a better and sound Osibanjo for this senile old man, they called it political sagacity.

1 Like

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by MrEverest(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
madapcmod:
grin

See heads OMG!

Thieeeefnubu is shytting in his pampers

Lagos is on total shutdown!

Remember different rallies also took place in other parts of Lagos same time!

God will see us through in this silent revolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
whatever you must be passing through now, don't make suicide an option. I love a Urchins
Hahahahaha

NaanuπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

NaanuπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Take a deep breath, life is not over yet. Wait for 2031 when Obi decides to leave
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Take a deep breath, life is not over yet. Wait for 2031 when Obi decides to leave
Hahahahaha

Bubu say dot in a circle regionπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Workch: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Bubu say dot in a circle regionπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Is Lagos dot in a circle.
He jusy schooled Tinubu there and is that not why you are crying? πŸ˜‚
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by COOL10(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
madapcmod:

They prefer to live in denial, though within them, they see the imminent defeat coming, but it's hard to swallow.

When they were chancing a better and sound Osibanjo for this senile old man, they called it political sagacity.

They'll be shocked on that day.

1 Like

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by PeterObi4LP: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu will lose Lagos before 12pm election day to Peter Obi.

This I have seen.
Cc: False Prophet
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Workch:
Is Lagos dot in a circle.
He jusy schooled Tinubu there and is that not why you are crying? πŸ˜‚
Hahahaha

Chinedu don dey speak in Swahili πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Politics na your mateπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by Emmy909: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dey play angry

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by FreedomfromtheT: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Enough of this your divide and rule sentimental rubbish.
A lot of northerners are intelligent and want good thing.
Tribal and religious bigotry has not helped anyone.
In terms of suffering insecurity,are the northerners not the worst hit even though Buhari is their fellow northern Muslim and majority of the service chiefs also northern Muslims?
A lot of northerners will disappoint your hatred and bigotry and are voting for Peter Obi this time around.
Thank you.
Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
Time to rescue Nigeria from political kidnappers.
Indeed.

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by UnfairLife7(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
In terms of suffering insecurity,are the northerners not the worst hit even though Buhari is their fellow northern Muslim and majority of the service chiefs also northern Muslims?
A lot of northerners will disappoint your hatred and bigotry and are voting for Peter Obi this time around.
Thank you.
Hahahahaha

If only you know AfghanEastern is gradually taken over from the northern region in terms of insecurity πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Like i said earlier, abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri πŸ˜€

25th no far again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures by sapele914(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Thank you.
You ipobians can like deceiving yourselves, same you did with your illusion Biafra.

You people that are filled with hatred & bigotry haven’t changed, yet you are imaging the transformation of your opposition because your tribe’s man is on the ballot?

@ best wishful hallucination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal / Who Is Really The Giant Of Africa? / Nigerian Lawyers And Judges Wearing White Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.