Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos (5935 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / Lagos To Acquire 24% Stake In TBS, Lagos International Trade Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Ezeama400: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Hmmmmm

But the Yoruba will call us Obidients names because we refuse to accept their demonic candidate

Yorubas tribe of fraudsters
Ibos tribe of drug dealers

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

That tribe is satanic and the problem in Nigeria.

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

They are satanic and evil

Stop, that's too harsh bro...

We all have good and bad ones in all tribes
Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Digitron: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
post=120822236:

Otondo I feel your pain keep fooling yourself with Atiku Campaign rally in Lagos

Boss, Leave these people to live with their dillusion.

You know Nairaland is the only social media that they control. So, here is the only place where they get their therapy.

Lagos is in the bag for Labour Party and they know it.

If they were winning lagos, they will not be threatening people to vote APC.

If the rally today was not a success, APC PCC Spokesman will not be complaining about the crowd and traffic.

Lagosians are for Lagos.

We keep a date for 25th

1 Share

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Plus10(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obi the real deal
Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by demanuel(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is uncalled for.

This is very wrong to post in the public space.

This is an evil and diabolic post.

I am not yoruba, but I have yoruba friends who are very very good people.

This your comment is dark, vile, and reeks of thoughts from the deepest part of hell.

This is bad.
KingOfTheDamned:
Hmmmmm

But the Yoruba will call us Obidients names because we refuse to accept their demonic candidate

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

Re: Channels TV Drone Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In TBS Lagos by Tochi3(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Possible Basis For Court's Upturning INEC Election Declaration / This Picture Has Been Making Me Laugh Since / SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.