Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) (5580 Views)

As A Christian Do You Believe He's Right. Pic Attached / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
She once told us that in purple sun planet were Fela she called Olu•wabiscú dwelt with his father Olor•gai has pleia-scandivian immortals at the western hemi and black anoru at the southern hemisphere raining green ice diamond every green season ( ie 3earth year ) due to an unknown neutron gas. She said the planet is 400light years from earth.

Check the photo and screenshot message kelechi deca and see that Baba Fela anukulapo kuti and his real self is been exposed gradually

1 Share

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Moh247: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
cool

MkpuruNmiri

1: Josiah Jesse Olikoye Ransome-Kuti.... One of the First ever Evangelist and composer of greatest christian hymns and songs of worship

2: Olufunmilayo Ransome-Kuti first feminist and woman right activist, first woman to own and drive a car in Nigeria, one of the people that fought for Nigerian independence

3: Fela Anikulapo Kuti: One of the best musician, composer , instrumentalist and the creator of Afrobeat

4: Beko Ransome Kuti; Doctor, Activist , former federal commissioner of health

4 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Has to be meth or crack

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

MkpuruNmiri

1: Josiah Jesse Olikoye Ransome-Kuti.... One of the First ever Evangelist and composer of greatest christian hymns and songs of worship

2: Olufunmilayo Ransome-Kuti

You are a not Intelligent . Fela biological name is olwasomethingsomething with 20 unknown letters in his planet but sisterfire a Reincarnated nephilim Runésh with her drac-serpent tongue called him Oluwabuscú ,
Fela is his Reincarnated name , he has been living his life as a nephilim 100million years before Adam n eve .
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

MkpuruNmiri

2: Olufunmilayo Ransome-Kuti first feminist and woman right activist, first woman to own and drive a car in Nigeria, one of the people that fought for Nigerian independence

3: Fela Anikulapo Kuti: One of the best musician, composer , instrumentalist and the creator of Afrobeat

4: Beko Ransome Kuti; Doctor, Activist , former federal commissioner of health

5:

helinues is Jesus and Mary the real father of Jesus Christ who is a 2nd person in the holy trinity which u knew has been before Adam n eve were created .
Is Jesus not present when Yahweh said " Let us make man in our image "
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Moh247: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:
You are a not Intelligent . Fela biological name is olwasomethingsomething with 20 unknown letters in his planet but sisterfire a Reincarnated nephilim Runésh with her drac-serpent tongue called him Oluwabuscú ,
Fela is his Reincarnated name , he has been living his life as a nephilim 100million years before Adam n eve .

Everyone reading these thread knows who the real idiot is

And for the records all these thrash you wrote has nothing to do with Wiccan, Spirituality, and other realms of existence

Only a fool would think a soul moves on to another planet or is from another planet, when In true form spirit are black matters that exist beyond the physical constraints of Time and Space

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Moh247: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:
helinues is Jesus and Mary the real father of Jesus Christ who is a 2nd person in the holy trinity which u knew has been before Adam n eve were created .
Is Jesus not present when Yahweh said " Let us make man in our image "

You are not even spiritual... If you were you won't call me helinius... Your third eye is dead shot

2 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Premiumwriter: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
How come people can't accept other people for who they're?

Everyone that achieved something great immediately get a conspiracy theory attached to their names by small minded people

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
These mad witches won start again this year?

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by SporaD8: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:

Everyone reading these thread knows who the real idiot is

And for the records all these thrash you wrote has nothing to do with Wiccan, Spirituality, and other realms of existence

Only a **** would think a soul moves on to another planet or is from another planet, when I true form spirit are black matters that exist beyond the physical constraints of Time and Space
@bolded, I deduce that...
#Souls don't move from planet-planet.
#Spirit form are black-matter that exists beyond constraints of time and space.
I Agree with the second tag. infact I can share you an experience to that effect.
On first tag though, What happened to the human souls after shedding the material body?
Let's have a mature discussion. No insult pls.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Killbillz:
These mad witches won start again this year?
You mad empty barrel who is the witch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Premiumwriter:
How come people can't accept other people for who they're?

Everyone that achieved something great immediately get a conspiracy theory attached to their names by small minded people
I only wrote down sisterfire's claim , she said luwabi is a fair skin Yoruba nephilim . And she has spoken to him with jiden during her visit to their purple planet .
You are Ignorant to know mere human can't just say things Fela says .
Great knowledge of their immortals and love for death goes hand in hand not like u full of fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by TheSourcerer: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:
I only wrote down sisterfire's claim , she said luwabi is a fair skin Yoruba nephilim . And she has spoken to him with jiden during her visit to their purple planet .
You are Ignorant to know mere human can't just say things Fela says .
Great knowledge of their immortals and love for death goes hand in hand not like u full of fear.
smiley
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
😩😩😩😩I tried to read this with an open mind but it's just so confusing.
Rekhina:
She once told us that in purple sun planet were Fela she called Olu•wabiscú dwelt with his father Olor•gai has pleia-scandivian immortals at the western hemi and black anoru at the southern hemisphere raining green ice diamond every green season ( ie 3earth year ) due to an unknown neutron gas. She said the planet is 400light years from earth.

Check the photo and screenshot message kelechi deca and see that Baba Fela anukulapo kuti and his real self is been exposed gradually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
😩😩😩😩I tried to read this with an open mind but it's just so confusing.
Read it after 2yrs you will understand or maybe correct d typing errors if that's wat confuses .
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:
Read it after 2yrs you will understand or maybe correct d typing errors if that's wat confuses .
The whole Fela thing and purple planet is confusing, you can just elaborate. Nevermind tho. I don't like to relate with toxic people.

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
SporaD8:

@bolded, I deduce that...
#Souls don't move from planet-planet.
#Spirit form are black-matter that exists beyond constraints of time and space.
I Agree with the second tag. infact I can share you an experience to that effect.
On first tag though, What happened to the human souls after shedding the material body?
Let's have a mature discussion. No insult pls.

You wanna have a decent argument with a condemned hate monger idiot who is cursed to his next 40 generations unborn.

You are a Yoruba man and he is also a Yoruba who refused ( because he is an abomination on earth ) to know that Yoruba and igbos share same blood line with Tiv , berom and Masai tribe in kenya .

Like sisterfire told me years back then in school that their is no Yoruba immortal and Igbo immortal but black and chocolate skin immortals living in east + west pleiades hemisphere . They bore different names but they all speak kurami , When they create humans they invent new language teach them and a human tribe is formed.

Like Fela( Ol•wabuscú as a nephilim ) is light skinned and ik•mjamai co creator of bini is as dark as charcoal but are half brothers with Ikeng of Igbo and Amadioha ( Armah ) of deep creek of south nigeria and asante ghana.
They only construct languages to confuse you which goddess Sisterfire said is their thing . A tribe in Sudan that spoke k-language went into extinction 2000 years after creation.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
The whole Fela thing and purple planet is confusing, you can just elaborate. Nevermind tho. I don't like to relate with toxic people.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 You are so funny as Bleep . When Jesus said people suffer for their Ignorance u dull creatures thought non church goers are the Ignorant ones. You messed up bigtime not asking him, What is ignorance? He is trickish and only death can expose his tricks and cunningness to u.

Like great sisterfire will say
* Ignorance is sweet as sugar that aggravates diabetes , what is as bitter to a dullbrain who wants to get himself a knowledge because he will abandon a new knowledge and truth which is bitter as wormwood ( Gon nuclear warhead of the ancient Armageddon war ) he will choose the simple everyday programmed knowledge of the wicked immortals *

You are the reason sisterfire on her seraphim body noticed that women in hell ( netherrealm place of torture of Yahweh aka Satan ) are 70% than other sexs.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Freed001(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hello Rekhina it's been a while from Sisterfire's thread. I've been using the time for more research and building my light and it's still a lot to learn, is there a way to connect with you and the rest? Lots I've learned from you ladies and I'm continually grateful to Runesh, you and Amaratasha for unlocking some parts of my brain lol

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:

cheesy Yes I am toxic , but you will be toxic whenever u are made to retain the little knowledge u have then be sent to the land of sheeps and goats ,they shall call you " miss toxic meeeh " smiley
Read animal farm , benjamin was named toxic by goats ,hens and sheeps .
Higher beings are like that,
Who is more toxic than Fela or more toxic than sisterfire who rapes bad men and also does strange sexual intercourses , but one thing is common in them they came to expose Yahweh who they knew is Satan, they are both immortal nephilims who love you than Yahweh and his adopted son , they knew things that will take u 1million years to understand and we that are humans tries to know from them and some of you brands us witches

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rexymania(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
This one duh smoke tire

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Freed001:
Hello Rekhina it's been a while from Sisterfire's thread. I've been using the time for more research and building my light and it's still a lot to learn, is there a way to connect with you and the rest? Lots I've learned from you ladies and I'm continually grateful to Runesh, you and Amaratasha for unlocking some parts of my brain lol
You forgot our own Chinese telekinesis expert leiylau , sporad8 and dazzlingd .
Check leiylau threads especially that one about wisdoms of bongo , it turns u flying every night after reading it.
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
our sun has 7 colours but the one that holds fela's planet has just 3 ( lilac , green and milk )
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 You are so funny as Bleep . When Jesus said people suffer for their Ignorance u dull creatures thought non church goers are the Ignorant ones. You messed up bigtime not asking him, What is ignorance? He is trickish and only death can expose his tricks and cunningness to u.

Like great sisterfire will say
* Ignorance is sweet as sugar that aggravates diabetes , what is as bitter to a dullbrain who wants to get himself a knowledge because he will abandon a new knowledge and truth which is bitter as wormwood ( Gon nuclear warhead of the ancient Armageddon war ) he will choose the simple everyday programmed knowledge of the wicked immortals *

You are the reason sisterfire on her seraphim body noticed that women in hell ( netherrealm place of torture of Yahweh aka Satan ) are 70% than other sexs.
I've come to conclusion that you lack the ability to read and comprehend, you're also a frustrated lady that gets high on insulting people.

You typed all that bullsh!t about Fela Kuti being a Nephilim, some people are willing to accept your opinions if only you could explain better, but no, something is wrong with you upstairs, typing bullsh!t without logical backups and you keep calling everyone ignoramus. You better wake the fvck up and quit whatever drugs you're on.

5 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
I've come to conclusion that you lack the ability to read and comprehend, you're also a frustrated lady that gets high on insulting people.

You typed all that bullsh!t about Fela Kuti being a Nephilim, some people are willing to accept your opinions if only you could explain better, but no, something is wrong with you upstairs, typing bullsh!t without logical backups and you keep calling everyone ignoramus. You better wake the fvck up and quite whatever drugs you're on.

Who wants to expose knowledge to a church goat ? I am busy In Dubai , I have passed my message and dig further with Sisterfire who is done with u foolish idiots who really thought I give a fvcccvk about ur brain .

1 Like

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:

cheesy Yes I am toxic , but you will be toxic whenever u are made to retain the little knowledge u have then be sent to the land of sheeps and goats ,they shall call you " miss toxic meeeh " smiley
Read animal farm , benjamin was named toxic by goats ,hens and sheeps .
Higher beings are like that,
Who is more toxic than Fela or more toxic than sisterfire who rapes bad men and also does strange sexual intercourses , but one thing is common in them [b]they came to expose Yahweh who they knew is Satan, they are both immortal nephilims who love you than Yahweh and his adopted son, they knew things that will take u 1million years to understand and we that are humans tries to know from them and some of you brands us witches [/b]
All shades of confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:
our sun has 7 colours but the one that holds fela's planet has just 3 ( lilac , green and milk )
😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Freed001(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:
You forgot our own Chinese telekinesis expert leiylau , sporad8 and dazzlingd .
Check leiylau threads especially that one about wisdoms of bongo , it turns u flying every night after reading it.

I'm still on Otem's thread and elevating consistently. I know a more controlled space of lightseekers is needed for a collective elevation in our consciousness leaving no one behind. A telegram group is a good idea, what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rekhina:

Who wants to expose knowledge to a church goat ? I am busy In Dubai , I have passed my message and dig further with Sisterfire who is done with u foolish idiots who really thought I give a fvcccvk about ur brain .
A church goat is better than a rētard who types false information online. You're busy in Dubai sucking balls and eating shits of Arab men, how cute.
I'm guessing Sisterwater is your almighty god. Werey.

6 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Freed001(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
A church goat is better than a rētard who types false informations online. You're busy in Dubai sucking balls and eating shits of Arab men, how cute.

It's really not difficult to know who is foolish and who is wise
Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Freed001:

It's really not difficult to know who is foolish and who is wise
Your girlfriend's definitely the foolish one. Don't quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) by Rekhina(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
A church goat is better than a rētard who types false information online. You're busy in Dubai sucking balls and eating shits of Arab men, how cute.

I will spare you wannabe gay.
Don't push me to drag you

Good bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! / My Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator As A Birthday Gift. / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.