Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) (46645 Views)

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by sslcrypt: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

No he is Ibo people's master... That's why they cant stop talking about him

Sense is far from this one... Oniada
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2023
misano:
He is a fool. Supporting people that can't even support their own
I believe you can't face him face to face to tell him he is fool before u leave dis Earth because you are not up to his level in every angle of dis world
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by antibullshit: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2023
drlateef:

Peter Obi who claimed to be 61 was playing football with a 75 year old Dr Odili in same secondary school. Obi no go kee me with lies 😂😂😂

This isn't true. He said they went to the same school not that they were classmates . Besides, who lies to increase their age?
You have no case here!
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by ajibike447: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu the lord of and conqueror of all BiafranTinubu the lord of and conqueror of all Biafran...
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Shame on urchins
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Bigkoko: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2023
My wife is an Itsekhiri Princess, one thing I have realized about these wonderful people, though they're related more to yorubans, they actually behave like Igbos! They hate bloodshed, they love peace, they don't envy other people, they work hard, and I love them.... Forget that werey Omkri, I heard he's crazy and is been fed by women!

Kc3000:
You see, Tinubu is my in-law. His wife Remi is my cousin. Her Itsekiri mother and my Itsekiri mother are sisters. I have known Tinubu since the mid 1980s personally and even arranged for him to stay in my stepfather’s house (Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony) in London, when he went on exile.

“I stopped supporting him and stopped family visits etc when he sold that Buhari to the nation in 2015. My advice to the nation is that this man is absolutely not qualified to become our next president,” he wrote.

- Tee Mac

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by joefelin2345: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2023
onez:
T MAC is truly obedient
Who is he?
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Encyclopedia1: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:
All of them together votes no go reach 5%

You will be shocked when the votes turn out. The fear of thugs made people stay home. Just wait and see.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by FxExpo(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2023
That's the man that knows the right part and he's ready to follow it grin
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by drlateef: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2023
antibullshit:

This isn't true. He said they went to the same school not that they were classmates . Besides, who lies to increase their age?
You have no case here!

You also join peter Obi in lying. Go and get the video and watch it again. He said they were in school together at same time.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by drlateef: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
But you yourself said it was a gaffe he made and promptly corrected himself. Unlike the criminal urinating machine whose gaffes have created content for comedians, has Obi given comedians any content yet? Not even Atiku.

Abeg, let trailer crush all those pushing a walking dead to become president of Nigeria.

That was not a gaffe, he revealed the truth. He had been hiding his true age but forgot some life events that could tell his true age. That’s what happened.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2023
misano:
He is a fool. Supporting people that can't even support their own

You think he's an illiterate?
You think this election is about "my own person"? You are lost then.

We can't vote in insensitive people into the seat again.... Those who will never invest in the health sector so that you don't expect them to go there for healthcare services.... Those who will never give a hoot when human beings are slaughtered in hundreds almost on daily basis in this nation but will be the first to sympathize with foreign countries..... Those who would NEVER go to developed countries to learn how they got where they are but to go there to borrow money..... Pity yourselves

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2023
drlateef:

That was not a gaffe, he revealed the truth. He had been hiding his true age but forgot some life events that could tell his true age. That’s what happened.
Ok.

Still..

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by bitbillionaire: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2023
The man is a realist
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

No he is Ibo people's master... That's why they cant stop talking about him

And Igbo is your Lord and savior bcus you can't eat,you can't breathe,you can't live without Igbo Tribal hate grin
Mention names of Igbos who stand against the sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict tinubu and I will mention the names of Omoluabis who have rejected the sick old man with his APC disaster and unimaginable hardship.
APC MUST be killed so Nija can breathe fresh air.
Obidiati to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Realestatevixen: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
drlateef:

Peter Obi who claimed to be 61 was playing football with a 75 year old Dr Odili in same secondary school. Obi no go kee me with lies 😂😂😂

Always get complete information before coming online to spew. He explained the dark areas of this your statement at his next outing back then, and it was all over the media then. So point is, you either don't painstakingly get facts right, or you easily choose to be mischievous.
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by jahsharon: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
kozmokaz:

The tears today sweet

With the empty field at TBS?
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

So every Ishekiri man is Tinubu's in law

Tee Mac,
Weird MC,
Psquare,
grin grin grin

He said he is one , we all read it here
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

And who is your master

THE OLD URINATING DRUG BARON, Tinubu
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:

A you still here Go and take sniper and end your misery
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu the lord of and conqueror of all Biafran

Conqueror of your useless,hopeless and miserable life and family
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by davidl7: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Parachoko:

Una kukuma no get power or sense.

Keep on deceiving urself!

Keep psyching urself!'

Ur eye go soon clear!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Wildkat02: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

So every Ishekiri man is Tinubu's in law

Tee Mac,
Weird MC,
Psquare,
grin grin grin

Ode!! What do u even know
Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Mrtaye: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You know you are lying. He never said so. But continue. You need am. 😝
The modus operandi is to play on people's intelligence... they are so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by Mrtaye: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You know you are lying. He never said so. But continue. You need am. 😝
They always play on people's intelligence... they are pathetic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mrtaye:

They always play on people's intelligence... they are pathetic
They can only decieve their fellow urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon Uche Okonkwo Receives Body Of His Father Via A Private Jet In Asaba (Video) / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.