Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election (15420 Views)

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by naptu2: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Atiku Will Win Most Disputed Election

By Dele Sobowale On Feb 12, 2023

“The truth shall make you free; but first, it shall make you miserable. – Anonymous, VANGUARD BOOK OF QUOTATIONS, VBQ, p 253.

I will repeat it again. Prophecy is not a popularity contest. It is a gift of God; and should not be traded for anything. True prophets have always been unpopular and unhappy individuals; because they say what a lot of people don’t want to hear. Because nobody can be a politician and be honest is the major reason I refrained from joining politics. In politics as in any other group competition, you are expected to develop “group-think”; to support what would secure victory for your side even if untrue or unfair. I have no such inclinations.

Furthermore, realising the importance of a free press, I have kept my distance as much as practical from the politicians. I owe none any financial obligations to be discharged; none of them can feel betrayed if I write what is unfavourable. Almighty God has provided for my needs so far; and He will do it to the end. If you are still reading, here are the reasons why this election will end as predicted.

The Last In A Series Of Predictions

“An alarm has been sounded to Christians with respect to 2023. Beware of those with Muslim-Muslim agenda.” – Dele Sobowale, VANGUARD, January 1, 2022.

The first statement, recalled above, regarding the outcome of the 2023 election was in an article published in the WEEK END VANGUARD. Few people read it; and most of those who read it promptly forgot or dismissed it. Bear in mind that INEC had not determined the election time table; no official expression of interest by anyone. Yet, I was certain we would have a Muslim-Muslim, Mu-Mu ticket in the race. We have one now.

Most Nigerians quite easily forget the past – even what happened two or three years ago; not to talk of ten years. Tinubu recently reminded us that he went to Buhari, in 2013, with the proposal for the coalition of political forces which became All Progressives Congress, APC. Central to the conspiracy was an agreement between the two. Tinubu would promote Buhari to emerge the Presidential candidate; and Buhari would nominate Tinubu as his Vice President, VP. A Muslim-Muslim ticket would have emerged. He was talking to the right person. General Buhari was Military Head of State in 1984 and his second in command General Tunde Idiagbon were both Muslims. The idea of the Mu-Mu ticket in 2015 was shot down by the spirited efforts of CAN and most Christians. In fact, given ten attempts at the Presidency, the Tinubu I know would prefer a Mu-Mu ticket any time. His shabby treatment of the three Christian Deputy Governors is story for another day.

That was not all. In August 2022, while the race was about to start, another article was published – ATIKU VERSUS TINUBU IN 2023 UNLESS. A lot of people remember that one; but, again few believed it until it happened. Prophets are accustomed to being ignored – until something happens. Now hardly a day starts and ends without somebody calling to ask me “who will win?” I have told them to wait until the right time. I waited, not out of fear; but because it was not the right time. NOW is the right time; because there is another message which is just as important. The second revelation might even be more important; but, it would not have been possible without the first one. We are in deep trouble. Predicted anarchy is here with fuel and cash scarcity, millions going hungry despite having thousands of naira in the bank.

I am not unaware of the attempts by usual election fraudsters to deceive Nigerians by publishing polls conducted in the comfort of their offices or homes in Lagos or Abuja proclaiming who will win. I have not undertaken a survey because of pervasive insecurity nationally. I doubt if those releasing results of polls went to Talata Mafara or Gwoza or Badeggi to interview people before publishing their fake results.However, before going forward, there is a need to address how the presence of Obi and Kwakanso has altered the original projections.

Why Obi And Kwakanso Are Handicapped.

“They came forth to war, but they always fell.’’ – James Macpherson, 1736-1796.

James Macpherson was the father of John Macpherson — one of Nigeria’s Governors General during the colonial era. His comment was made about weak armies of local people attempting, futilely, to fend off the British forces. Obi and Kwakanso have my sympathies; but nothing more. “Politics is war without bloodshed.” (Mao Tse-tung, May, 1938). The late Chinese leader was absolutely correct about politics. So, any analysis of our current adventure must start with that in mind. What follows was written before the candidates emerged. So only a mischievous person would ascribe any dislike for Kwalanso and Obi to the statements. Here they are.

“Atiku Versus Tinubu In 2035 Unless… 1

“If you don’t know where you are going; you’ll wind up somewhere else.” – Yogi Bera, US Comedian.

Ask many non-card-carrying citizens about the two major political parties in Nigerian today, they will probably tell you that the All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, have failed the country since return to civil rule in 1999. Some will even offer the opinion that we need a third party – in order to make a clean break from the past. If you believe them, then you must be ready for a surprise in 2023. Unless certain events occur, then you might as well brace yourself for a contest between two old men of Nigerian politics in 2023 – Alhaji Abubakar Atiku as candidate of the PDP and Alhaji Ahmed Tinubu as the candidate of the APC. My advice to those opposed to any of those as successors to Buhari is simple. If you don’t want it, start working hard now. When a thunderstorm is predicted, it is of no use to insult the Weather Forecaster on television. Get ready to do the needful to protect yourself.

Before going into the reasons for that projection, permit me to say that this is not my wish. But, the unfolding political drama – including behind the scenes activities – indicates that the people of Nigeria would have been boxed into a corner resulting in only these options. Certainly, the usual adventurers, independent candidates and third party aspirants will contest. They will have no chance. “God is always on the side of the big battalions.” Marshall Turene, 1611- 1675….These are the battalion commanders in Nigerian politics as we move towards 2023.”

In the same article, the following prediction was made about the PDP and APC teams. “Second, Atiku will return to the South for his tag-team partner. He might repeat the experiment with Peter Obi. But, that is highly doubtful; Obi no longer controls his state’s votes. Instead, a South South governor in strong control of his state’s votes will be the likely choice. I again have an idea who will be his VP… Third, while the PDP will ensure a Muslim-Christian ticket; the APC might gamble that since a Muslim-Muslim – late Chief MKO Abiola and Alhaji Babagana Kingibe – won the 1993 election overwhelmingly, there is no reason why another team so composed cannot win. At least, they know, or presume to know, where the votes are.”

With the exception of Obi’s defection to the Labour Party, LP, and Kwakanso coming out for NNDP, very little has changed. Their entries into the race made it more competitive; but, in the end, it will still be a two-horse race. Atiku and Tinubu started running from 2019; Obi and Kwakanso just a few months ago. Permit me not to dwell on why Obi and Kwakanso will only make the race more interesting – in order to get to the reason Atiku will win.

The struggle for power shift to the South was conducted without participation by Tinubu or Obi. They stood on the sidelines for two reasons. Tinubu had already collected sufficient IOUs to ensure his emergence as APC candidate. He was only rattled by the late attempt to foist Senator Lawan as consensus candidate. Obi was also not an active crusader. His defection to the LP was very fortunate because he became the elusive Igbo candidate. Unfortunately, instead of a united South East, he is opposed by some strong Igbo politicians and pervasive violence might prevent Ndigbo from coming out on Election Day to vote massively for him. Finally, there is the possibility of stay-at-home order. The bulk vote he needs is threatened. In addition, his campaign workers have failed to create the grass roots support nationally. Kwakanso will split the vote in Kano state; and that is all. He can expect nothing more.

Tinubu committed a blunder with the Mu-Mu ticket. I have called and interviewed several Christians; and it is likely that 80 per cent will not vote for the APC ticket. That is a lot of votes to concede to your opponents. And, given a choice between a Northern and a Southern Muslim, the votes in the North will go North. Tinubu is not Abiola and Atiku is not Tofa…..

Unfortunately, nothing INEC does now will guarantee a free and fair election. There will be no voting in thousands of polling stations; creating a situation like we had in the 1964 General Elections. Those old enough should remember. Hell was let loose.

https://independent.ng/atiku-will-win-most-disputed-election/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Shetemi12(m): 5:00am On Feb 13, 2023
I don't know why an elderly Man will sit and write all this rubbish!

I just wasted my time reading this

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Opintiwa: 5:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Ahuitzotl: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2023
... And that's what most political strategists in the BaTstards camp are frightened of...They are grappling with Obi meanwhile Atiku, relatively untouched and unscathed, is running away with the ball.

48 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Olowoeko11: 5:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Prophet Sobowale ok oo

3 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by aariwa(m): 5:12am On Feb 13, 2023
He forgot he is comparing elections conducted without any form of credibility to one that will be conducted with BVAS where most Nigerian votes no longer want to waste their votes on PDAPC that ruined the country

22 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:13am On Feb 13, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by 9jahotblog: 5:18am On Feb 13, 2023
No doubt Atiku Abubakar will win February 25th presidential poll. All odds are in his favour. Atiku Abubakar Time to rule Nigeria has come.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Freshtruth(m): 5:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Its very obvious Atiku will win d signs are there forget the prophesy this is a mere prediction and he us right leave prophecy out of this every good observer and political analyist knows this.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by divide9ja: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Omihanifa: 5:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Don't know why the opposition can't be reminding people about this muslim-muslim ticket by now its just few days to the elections. They should increase the tempo and remind Christians the implications of that decision by the APC.

Nigeria is not a Muslim country. The voters should make sure both bola tinubu and the boko haram vice presidential candidate are throughly disgraced. So that in future another person won't have the mind to try it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by GardenOfGod(m): 5:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Illusion is like marrying a woman without knowing her true character. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Atiku and Tinubu are same partners in crime.

9 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Lionize: 5:47am On Feb 13, 2023
After elections let's see the outcome, all these projections will not win any election.
This prediction is old. If the 'prophet' should carry out another now, he wouldn't voice some of the things he did up there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Skty: 5:48am On Feb 13, 2023
From Fulani to Fulani...no Hausa man , no Kanuri man, no Ibo man, no Edo man , no Igbirra man, no Ikwerre man in the whole of Nigeria to take over from a Fulani man Buhari? It has to be Fulani back to Fulani right? If PDP wanted to win, they should have given ticket to someone but a FULANI man. Fulanis are not even a majority tribe. Why all these oppression? I heard they are not up to 3 million in Nigeria. That they are from Cameroon and Mali

16 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by FarahAideed: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2023
As a spiritually discerning man myself I can say the election will be won by Atiku and he surprise Nigerians so much they will winder why they haven't voted him since

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by hedonido: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2023
A free and fair election is all we ask for, and as long as that happens, it is Peter Obi first ad then Atiku follows. The other dubious, murderous, drug dealing, highly corrupt, mentally degraded thief propelled by awalokan tribalists is not even an option.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by id4sho(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2023
tongue
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Winters23: 5:50am On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by JASONjnr(m): 5:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Atiku that his votes are dwindling and shared between Peter Obi and Kwankwaso including Tinubu that will win?

If you neglect Tinubu's efforts to capture the entire North in his political play for this 2023, then you don't know what's waiting you....

Atiku will not win any state outside the Northern region...

The South/South and South/East is locked down for Obi and some Northern states will be a close marking for all the contestants....while Tinubu will use agbero to win South/West..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Aremwayne: 5:51am On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi will win the election but if he doesn’t win then Atiku should win.

We don’t want Mr Bala blu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by uchwar1: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2023
A candidate will win
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Melodydoctor: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2023
I've been feeling it for a while now that Atiku will win. The whole North will go en masse for him. He will also win North Central. Wetin kon remain again? People should get ready to buy more generators because electricity supply will reduce.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Fulanipussy: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Of course!!! Because why not?
When Tinubu is dividing Obi's vote....

Tinubu must step down now, he's a mere distraction to give Atiku victory.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by adecz: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2023
The important thing is that, APC
the worst❌❌❌ performing government
in the history of Nigeria shouldn't
return❗️❗️❗️❗️

We advise Peter Obi to return home
to PDP and we assure him of Minister
of industry and Datti, jnr Minister of
Education.

A wasted vote for LP is indirectly a vote
for APC. 😐😐😐

8 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2023
naptu2:

https://independent.ng/atiku-will-win-most-disputed-election/

ANOTHER PAID STATISTICIAN

GO COLLECT YOUR BALANCE

JOB WELL DONE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Passionate888: 5:53am On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by BigBrother9ja: 5:54am On Feb 13, 2023
cheesy
It will be easier for a camel to pass through a needle hole, than for SENILE CORRUPT OLD FOOL Athiefkū to win.
ATHIEFKŪ IS X1000000 MORE CORRUPT THAN TINUBU. EVEN OBASANJO FEAR ATHIEFKŪ IN CORRUPTION.
ÒBÍ IS ALSO A FAILURE, HIS ACHIEVEMENT IN ANAMBRA SAYS IT ALL.

There's no games fool ani fools will play this time to impose another cow that will take us aback by another 30 years, like the present one is still doing.

Hausas need to wake up and give themselves brain.

The population of fool anis in this country is not even up to 20%, yet we allow them do all these rubbish they're doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by seeyounow: 5:55am On Feb 13, 2023
shocked shocked

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Yes, I think he has called it

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Really?

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by KingOfTheDamned: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2023
USELESS TINUBU SUPPORTERS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are now brining hungry wretched beggarly fake stats writers like Jarus to produce rubbish colored Excel sheets telling Tinubu he will win🤣🤣🤣🤣

They can even tell Tinubu the truth that NIGERIANS across the nation hate him and will never vote for him🤣

They can't tell Tinubu the truth that only touts and thugs like MC oluomo who are stark iliterates will vote for him solely based on tribe as that is all their brain can understand 🤣🤣🤣

They don't want to tell Tinubu the truth hat this election is solely between Obi and Atiku and Obi right now is the likely winner, Tinubu is not in the contest at all.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ALL THESE HUNGRY ILITERATE TINUBU SUPPORTERS ARE CRYING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING.
THEY AR ENOW COMOARING JARUS TO BLOOMBERG ANPP AND OTHER POLLE ALL BECAUSE OTHER WORLD WIDE KNOWN POLLS SAID TINUBU ISNT EVENNIN THE RACE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SEE PAIN

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraud: Sirika, Sadiya Farouq, Other Buhari Ministers Tinubu Must Probe, Arrest / Wike Visits Agip Oil Company / ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.