Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku (17002 Views)

Army Debunks Reports Of Meetings At Aso Villa Over Suspicions Of A Coup Plot / BBNaija: Reno Omokiri Drags Femi Fani-Kayode Over His 2020 Comment (Photo) / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
This clown always attracts trouble. After Atiku, he'd want to come against Obi. But I know for sure he'll always avoid Kwankwaso. I don't know why

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by lwisee: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
The North is up to something. Buhari can never be trusted.He act like a Saint most times with the rhitorics, 'I am not aware', hes nothing but a snake.
I pray he doesn't set this nation on fire before he leaves.
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Ykc2(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2023
The same tinubu you advised to go and clean his drugs stain yellow teeth today the same tinubu Is your messiah

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Monday60655(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2023
See how fear has gripped him already. You must answer for it. On OBI-DATTI mandate we stand .

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Monday60655(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2023
See how fear has gripped him already. You must answer for it. On OBI-DATTI mandate we stand.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by AOB1: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by polite2(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Talk too much and thou shalt see too much
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by udemzyudex(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2023
So ATIKU now controls this government? Wonderful. grin
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by chisomfavourudo: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by MzErica(f): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
Let the shameless garrulous and gluttonous APC attack dog explain what he meant! It's not by using vile and foul languages thinking you'll get through with it because you shamelessly cross carpeted to the same party you swore not to join and called all manner of names!

If shameless has an AKA, it has to be FFK!

Now, you typed like FFK.🤣🤣🤣
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by MzErica(f): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2023
jmoore:
Those in charge of DSS are obviously mentally deranged.

One characteristics of an intelligent agency is to differentiate clowns from normal people.

DSS are just wasting resources and time inviting FFK.

Any intelligent agency that uses statements from FFK as a clue to a threat is obviously a useless agency.

The only institution that should be inviting FFK is a psychiatric hospital.

I totally agree with you.
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by asanausana91: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:
Atiku is up to something evil
you sound unintelligent. A man is talking about coup, do you think that is a small thing?
I believe FFK is speaking like this because he knows that the present CJN is as corrupt as Tinubu.
The DSS must deal with this fool.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Faber(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Moh247:

And didn't you read where he stated he qouted newspaper report?!

If Tinubu wanted to muscle opposition voices with his connection do you think LP or PDP can survive

Let's be guided
Taa get out who is Tinubu wey una dey worship he sabi road reach Peter Obi who have known the Sultan of Sokoto and have lived with him 40yrs ago, even Oba of Benin, billionaires are Obi's guys...who Tinubu help
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by 3seriez(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2023
Stup!d Mumu man. Go and See DSS and spare us this your long epistle. Man is too Garrulous.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by ajidikun: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2023
jmoore:
Those in charge of DSS are obviously mentally deranged.

One characteristics of an intelligent agency is to differentiate clowns from normal people.

DSS are just wasting resources and time inviting FFK.

Any intelligent agency that uses statements from FFK as a clue to a threat is obviously a useless agency.

The only institution that should be inviting FFK is a psychiatric hospital.
I believe they just want to strongly want to caution him not to be opening his mouth waah like his ass after eating gbegiri and ewedu with plenty pepper.
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2023
Okay
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by wonder233: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
I don't care. It has nothing to do with me. Both the politicians and the military that allegedly want to plan the coup are all after their selfish interest.
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by asanausana91: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2023
lwisee:
The North is up to something. Buhari can never be trusted.He act like a Saint most times with the rhitorics, 'I am not aware', hes nothing but a snake.
I pray he doesn't set this nation on fire before he leaves.
you sound foolish I don't know why.
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Walai(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2023
Inviting FFK is waste of time and attention on the part of DSS
The only institution that should be inviting FFK is a psychiatric hospital undecided
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by IVMcatch: 9:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Order for your cheap MTN and Glo Data

1k for 5GB

#1700 for 10GB

Call or WhatsApp me on 09159712275
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2023
To all those telling us he quoted a newspaper report, please provide us with the newspaper, but we don't want to see an ireportlive.whatever as a source. For once, report facts not fictions from The Nation and it's co travellers.
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Aluma32(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2023
In as much as I'm neither a politician nor a security person and would not be speaking for any, I don't think this is a case to be attributed to ATIKU being the mastermind. Here is a case of someone alleging that a presidential candidate is meeting with Generals, the implications of which is weighty (as I will not go into explaining that). Now the agency saddled with internal intelligence is asking him to go and explain his statement and Nigerians are saying that a presidential candidate is controlling the DSS. If yes, how and under what authority is he controlling an agency when we have a government controlled by APC in power. to me, the DSS invitation is apt and Femi Fani Kayode should go to them and explain himself and if found not guilty of anything, he should be released to go. It is high time Nigerians become mindful of what they say especially, in this electioneering period so that individuals are not allowed to truncate our nascent Democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Broveens42(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
🤣🤣

have no fear: nothing moves me and only death can silence me. The most important thing now is not what happens to me but rather achieving the noble quest to ensure the election of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as our next President. That is the mission that we must focus on because that is the only way to save our country. I hope that I will be at liberty & free to continue to play my role in that quest but if I am not and I am detained indefinitely or till the election is over so be it. In such circumstances be rest assured that I will be praying fervently for Asiwaju's victory from the inside."

Talking as if he's a martyr addressing his disciples before death 🤣🤣

Mumu man !!

That's Africa for you..
He was invited and He began writing epistle according to saint femi ..
This long grammar should have come after honouring the invitation. Nobody says he doesn't have the right to speak up.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Manna5050: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2023
FFK should be detained till after the elections, that will serve him with a lesson, he doesn't know how to talk.
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Him don use him mouth buy market
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Ttalk: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Though I don't like you FFK, but you are true son of your father, you fear no one. Unlike the parrots that can insult but always flee to Abidjan and Kenya on the slightest noise of an exhaust tube
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2023
doggedfighter:
🤣🤣

have no fear: nothing moves me and only death can silence me. The most important thing now is not what happens to me but rather achieving the noble quest to ensure the election of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as our next President. That is the mission that we must focus on because that is the only way to save our country. I hope that I will be at liberty & free to continue to play my role in that quest but if I am not and I am detained indefinitely or till the election is over so be it. In such circumstances be rest assured that I will be praying fervently for Asiwaju's victory from the inside."

Talking as if he's a martyr addressing his disciples before death 🤣🤣

Mumu man !!

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by Patriotsleague: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2023
The DSS must be proffesional and non partisan/non affiliated to no one, political party or organisations. The DSS is not loyal to anyone but the constitution, the DSS is only checked by the constitution and Senate, not even the president should be able to control the DSS, of course the president has his guards, but his activities and duties are subject to the constitution, which we all are subject to.
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by OfficialAPCNig: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2023
All these epistles for a small invitation
Re: DSS Invites Fani-Kayode Over Alleged Coup Plot By Atiku by OfficialAPCNig: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Patriotsleague:
The DSS must be proffesional and non partisan/non affiliated to no one, political party or organisations. The DSS is not loyal to anyone but the constitution, the DSS is only checked by the constitution and Senate, not even the president should be able to control the DSS, of course the president has his guards, but his activities and duties are subject to the constitution, which we all are subject to.
The DSS is our national security agency and hence, under the total control of the presidency. The constitution created the agency, but it's fully subject to the president.

The DSS and NIA are secret agencies. The constitution only created them and specified their structure and nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Robbery At Ago Iwoye,ogun State(graphic Pix) / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% / Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency !

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.