Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave (21799 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by godofuck231: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
1. Find her panties
2. Call kanayo O. Kanayo
3. Call the society of white and red priests and decorate your parlour or room with red and black clothes , put a clay pot of burning fire on her pant
4. Wait for her to return while you throw up blood inside the room .

Thank me later
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by cayorday89(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:

My sister, I understand how you feel. Someone once told me that, being nice to the wrong people will only get you hurt. And also, not being vocal enough about ways others hurt you, will end up making you feel bitter, and resentful.

Most adults, don't have common sense. They need to be told everything to do. And are so selfish!

If I were you, I will tell her I want us to have a discussion. Tell her, as she can see you have been making efforts towards getting a job. And none is forth coming yet, that fending for the both of you without her contributing anything is taking a toll on your little savings.

And also, that if it was the other way round, you are so sure she won't take all she does from you. Tell her, you would really appreciate it if she can hasten up looking for her own place. Or try squatting with another friend or persons somehow.

That she mentioned she would be staying 2months, now it's being 5months. So heavens can bear you witness that you have tried even though she goes out and spoil your name. Tell her she can stay until the end of the month, and leave first week in March.

If she has small sense she will adjust, but if not she will start thinking you're a bad person.

And also, if possible record the conversation for future purposes!
While I was reading this post of yours, I was thinking she should record the conversation if she is scared of her talking bad about her and at the end you made mention of it... Way to go sync.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by frozen70(f): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ara21:

Your advice is perfect. Some people are unbelievable, they don't have conscience, I have been in her shoes, ended up parking to another house and encourage her to renew the rent.

Waooo
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Financialman: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,
I’m in a dilemma and need your advice
There’s this friend of mine who out of the blue contacted me last year October asking for a favor to come stay at my place a couple of days since she had an interview in Abuja. I allowed in her without hesitation since I thought it was just going to be a few days. Fortunately, she got the job.

When she got the job in October, she asked me to pls allow her stay for two months before getting her place. My people, it’s been five months already and she’s still not making any moves to get her own place.

The problem really is I am currently jobless. She doesn’t contribute anything to the house. I am responsible for our feeding, gas, electricity, everything! And I do not have money. The little money I have is from my generous elder sister who has been my helper since I lost my job. Weekends she sleeps all through while I clean the house. I also do all the cooking. She doesn’t cook.

I am a light sleeper so I get up at any slight movement. This lady gets up between 3 to 4 times every night to use the restroom thus keeping me awake all through the night. This really has a toll on me. During the day she goes to the restroom between 14 to 16 times. She doesn’t contribute to buy foodstuff but she eats 4 times a day

What have I gotten myself into. Please how do I politely ask her to leave without hurting her feelings and savaging the relationship I use to have with her. I am tired, depressed and jobless!
You are staying with a witch.....tell God to make the house uncomfortable for her
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by frozen70(f): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hier:

In her mind, she be like, all of us can manage together kikiki😂😂😂

Exactly, but it's cunning

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Olumaeme: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
People don't appreciate good people, they only use them.

Pursue am, tell her you are no longer comfortable with her that she leave.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by tommy589(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,
There’s this friend of mine who out of the blue contacted me last year October asking for a favor to come stay at my place a couple of days since she had an interview in Abuja. I allowed in her without hesitation since I thought it was just going to be a few days. Fortunately, she got the job.

When she got the job in October, she asked me to pls allow her stay for two months before getting her place. My people, it’s been five months already and she’s still not making any moves to get her own place.

The problem really is I am currently jobless. She doesn’t contribute anything to the house. I am responsible for our feeding, gas, electricity, everything! And I do not have money. The little money I have is from my generous elder sister who has been my helper since I lost my job. Weekends she sleeps all through while I clean the house. I also do all the cooking. She doesn’t cook.

I am a light sleeper so I get up at any slight movement. This lady gets up between 3 to 4 times every night to use the restroom thus keeping me awake all through the night. This really has a toll on me. During the day she goes to the restroom between 14 to 16 times. She doesn’t contribute to buy foodstuff but she eats 4 times a day

What have I gotten myself into. Please how do I politely ask her to leave without hurting her feelings and savaging the relationship I use to have with her. I am tired, depressed and jobless!

Love is give and take. If you don't care or love her you won't abhor her for a day.
She sees you as a means to an end,if table were to be turned she won't care about your existence
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Anakazo22: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

I used to be in your shoes...stop thinking of her reaction and take drastic measures against such heartless and wicked person. Tell her plainly that she should leave simple as that
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Hectroy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Your own case is different as the person you accommodated is considerate and decent. This person in question is not only inconsiderate but also lazy and selfish. There no point maintaining relationship with a selfish being. She should be asked to go in a polite manner.
The bolded is only applicable if the person is not an opportunist, the lady in question doesn't have conscience and such people rarely remember who helped them. Good riddance.
Ofunaofu:

The bolded is so true

I once accommodated a new colleague, that was in 2017, after a month or so he got an accommodation and moved out. Do you know that today when ever I go to the city for some stuffs, because I have since relocated, I spend the night at his place.

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Father4all: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

how can you be counting how many times she uses the rest room. Nawa for you oo
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Blue86(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
My sister, the problem and the solution begins with you.

THE PROBLEM : You have this mindset that if you chase her out, in the future, when she may be makes it more than you and you need her help, she will remember you in her good book.

Trust me my dear, if she doesn't care about you now, do you think she would want to see you when she's made?Seeing her by this character she is projecting?

Secondly, you want her out. But you don't want her to get out without having an ill will against you.
You want to be sly.
Honesty is good.

SOLUTION : Involve authority, your landlord , police, and give her days to vacate.
She will.
Do not mind if she will be malicious in thoughts against you, when she is made, so you think.
Because she will never remember you when she is made.
Trust me on that.
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Prodigy08: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Female supporting female..lol.you better tell her to leave before she kills you,that is not a friend but a parasite.It seems to me most people don't even know the definition of friendship..mtcheww!!!
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by sync(f): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
RZArecta:
does she know your girlfriend ? If she doesn't, hire a girlfriend for like 2-5k to come and march her out. This girlfriend should come the first day and loudly shout WHO IS THIS and I DON'T WANT TO SEE HERE AGAIN. By the second time she comes, it's automatic marching. Take my advice and tell me thank you
I’m a female, bro
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by erico2k2(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

Arrange to travel and ask herr to leave since you won't be at home simple.Or move your man in temp to inconvinience her and ask her to leave since your man is moving in

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by RZArecta(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:

I’m a female, bro
no vex Like wise men like me did in secondary school when facing suspension etc, I'll advise you to go and hire a mother, father or elder siblings like three to come visiting. When they come, they should shout well at you saying you're squandering your sisters money taking care of strangers instead of looking for a job (it has to be painful sorry). They should pack her out and put you in their car after locking the door. It won't cost more than 5-10k and it always works without pricking your conscience
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by WantsandMore: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

you've done a good thing housing her but do not shy away from frank conversations, offer her options of split responsibility or she takes her leave. You can not afford an overbloated budget taking care of an employed adult is not sth to be ashamed of, it's something that requires negotiation & compromise.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Solocoin: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
In 2016 I went to Enugu when I used to distribute Turns Nutritional supplement. I didn't know the guy, but I just contacted him on Facebook as my church member and he was not the owner of the house but his elder brother. Reaching there I saw their window and door cutting line, bedsheets was dirty. I mean seriously dirty. After three days that I was there, I bought soup and washed it and sweep the house and clean it. I continue like that for the period of three months I was there, I was the one that will be fetching water and filled the drum and rubbers as my friend leg was not good. The day I left that my friend brother almost wept. Some people will stay in someone house and can't assist with little things as keeping the house clean. Call her and tell her to get ready to pack out by next month as staying this long was not the initial plan and secondly you're not working and can't keep feedings her. Also since she can't assist in the house. There was a guy my elder brother assist like this and he didn't like fetching water because he was alone in the house while I was there with my brother. My brother call him and tell him to pack out the coming months. It's very simple, don't die in silence. Don't please someone and displeased yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by chemicalwasiu(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

Fake story
1. "She goes to the toilet 14-16 times a day"

3. "she eats 4 times a day"
Is she working from home?
I know you would say you meant weekends. Weldone ma
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Oyerinde16(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

If u are in Abuja, I travel a lot, I am billed to travel to kwara state for some exam from around 20th March - end of April... I can give u my apartment... Move your reasonable items that can choke her out... By the time she spend 2-3 weeks without a host to prey on, she would find somewhere to go... Or if u want it urgent urgent, pay me, tell her your boyfriend is coming... She will think I will come and go same day... Babe I will help you frustrate her destiny for 1 week... I tell u, she will move... She will not hate u, she will think it's your yeye bf... She no go no say na arrangee
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by sync(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
chemicalwasiu:

Fake story
1. "She goes to the toilet 14-16 times a day"

3. "she eats 4 times a day"
Is she working from home?
I know you would say you meant weekends. Weldone ma
It’s not fake bro
It’s very true
She doesn’t work from home but weekends she’s home all through
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Leilami: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
I don't know how you can still respect someone who does not respect herself.

She does not care about your feelings why care about hers? Tell her to start paying for light bills and every needed bill. Since she now wants to be a roommate. You must split all the bills into two. You will see how she will quickly discard you. She eats four times a day because she is not removing the money from her pocket. It is not her sweat.

I had someone like that once who had accommodation issues we fought at last. She refused to go and it was almost one year. She will eat food that I the one who bought it with my money cannot eat. You will take one meat they will take four since it is not their money. She does not do any chores. She almost sucked me dry. Finished all the foodstuff at home.

You and that parasite of a lady will fight at last. That is the only solution so don't feel bad about it because if she cares about you as a person she won't want to cheapen herself in your eyes or do anything that will ruin your friendship. She is very shameless. Don't feel guilty for putting shameless people in their place. If she can treat you a lady like that I wonder how she sucks dry the men in her life that is if she even has a boyfriend.
Nonsense user

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Freethought(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

The fact that she knows you are jobless and still stay comfortably in that house eating your food shows how wicked she is... You don't worry about ppl like that's feelings. Just tell her to leave that you are tired

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by StrongAlphMale: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:

I’m a female pls

When we say you Nigeria girls are liabilities and parasites you will think we're Joking. Your friend is an example of the kinds of liabilities we're talking about. Now you're going through what an average Nigerian guy is going through. Experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by StrongAlphMale: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:

It’s not fake bro
It’s very true
She doesn’t work from home but weekends she’s home all through

It's a obvious you're a guy.
However we have no advice for you here. Nigeria girls are all liabilities and parasite just like your friend is. It's a good thing you need to feel what guys are going through.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Oyerinde16(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
MrDoGood:

I was in a similar situation. Mine was a cousin that said she wanted to do something in Abuja & she's going to leave on the third day. 3days turned out to be over a month. Second month was running and she said she wanted to get an apartment. My house is a 3bedroom, her brother was already staying with me, and she wanted to use style and stay back. I simply asked her when is she leaving. This isn't what we agreed. Mind you, she's way older. She finally left before Christmas. Now, to this your friend. Tell her your rent is due and since you're jobless, you'll be moving out. Fake some calls where she is. Let her know it's this month end. That's because you want to keep the friendship you have with her. Else, I'll just tell you to be blunt. Nobody will do same for you. Trust me. You need your privacy and time to think.

This your story may not work, you don't know witches and Wizards... They will tell you to pack out, they will pay the landlord and inherit the house without paying agent and commission... That's how they think n behave... You need to be technical and smart with dealing with them...

Rent a good boyfriend to frustrate thier destiny... The witches and Wizards will even attempt to sleep with your boyfriend to gain control over him and the girl sef... Witches and Wizards are powerful, cunning and wicked ..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Leilami: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

When we say you Nigeria girls are liabilities and parasites you will think we're Joking. Your friend is an example of the kinds of liabilities we're talking about. Now you're going through what an average Nigerian guy is going through. The experience they say is the best teacher.

Don't make this about gender. A man has done the same to my cousins before at two different times. My cousin had to beg me to come and stay in his house as his girlfriend that was when he left after some months. The second one left the house and moved to a different house when the house rent expired then guy find his leave.

It is just human nature. Most people abuse kindness and are very selfish. Accommodating people or borrowing them money never ends well. It does not matter if they are male or female

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Bahamas95(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why would you please someone and displease yourself? You've already played your role as a friend, don't kill yourself trying to satisfy her. Someone like her would still say you didn't contribute anything to her success tomorrow.

It's unnecessary beating around the bush, tell her she has overstayed her welcome.......Kick her out!
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by MrDoGood(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Oyerinde16:

This your story may not work, you don't know witches and Wizards... They will tell you to pack out, they will pay the landlord and inherit the house without paying agent and commission... That's how they think n behave... You need to be technical and smart with dealing with them...

Rent a good boyfriend to frustrate thier destiny... The witches and Wizards will even attempt to sleep with your boyfriend to gain control over him and the girl sef... Witches and Wizards are powerful, cunning and wicked ..

I'm telling you. A good boyfriend in Abuja will do. The guy will act as if he's been away for some time and seriously show displeasure towards the room mate. Infact, he will say his elder sister is coming to stay for a while
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by StrongAlphMale: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Leilami:

Don't make this about gender. A man has done the same to my cousins before at two different times. My cousin had to beg me to come and stay in his house as his girlfriend that was when he left after some months. The second one left the house and moved to a different house when the house rent expired then guy find his leave.

It is just human nature. Most people abuse kindness and are very selfish. Accommodating people or borrowing them money never ends well. It does not matter if they are male or female

New account.
No gender description!
And yet you want us to believe your lies? Oga you seriously need to grow up and stop the useless lies to defend Nigerian girls who are liabilities and parasitic in nature. Which kind SIMP you be ?
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Chigold101(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Richy4:
Step by Step on how to disarm a freeloader. (Accomodation)
<<Bring out your phone......
<<Go on property site and make sure u got a cheap house for rent...
<<Call her out of the blues for her to come and see what you have found..
<<Show her the cheap accommodation and encourage her to call them...
<< Volunteer to accompany her to look at the place.....

From there, you will hear her line of argument, excuse or substories...
Do not give her room to feel that you don't want her there... Be nice and sweet but deliberate in what you are saying..(remember not to burn the bridge though, because u might need it someday).
I love this your beautiful advice
Wao!
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by Emmyvics: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
sync:
Dear Nairalanders,

That thing hard small since you don't want to dent the relationship. I had a case we're a girl came to stay. Since am a guy and I no longer want to accommodate her any longer without denting the relationship. I simply told her my gf is coming to stay with me and I don't want my gf to see I'm housing another lady. She quietly moved. Maybe you can apply same.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave by lucky4west: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
if i did not have this same experience with a friend way back in 2010/2011 i would have said this was a fairy tale, na me no get job na me still de buy things for house, cook, fill gas etc on top of that my friend come get babe opposite the house, she de come daily...my own babe na once in a while, and when she come my friend go enter bed sharp sharp, na me and my babe go come de for rug...it was not funny anything i said in an attempt to correct my friend will twist it that because it is my house that was why i was saying so so and so....from 2 weeks to a full year! i really hear am then...i just vex one day and said he should leave before i returned from UI(then i had started my PG)...that was the end,..so just tell your friend to leave, infact she is an unfriendly friend, if she hesitate start packing her things out...some folks are like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.