Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC (11764 Views)

U.S Urges INEC To Address Concerns Before March 11 Elections / MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Mitsurugi(m): 5:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
grin

All because they are Yoruba

INEC REC

Lagos Pack Manager

CJN

Who's next..... Tinubu?

Let Young Shall Grow distribute election materials in Lagos na. You're a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Mitsurugi(m): 5:50am On Feb 14, 2023
sammirano:

You will be used as target shooting and the rest of the civilized world will move oo

Used as target shooting for trying to protect his votes. You and your evil party's intention becomes glaringly clearer by the day. E go do una like film
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Mitsurugi(m): 5:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is sound and healthier than your frau.d Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

After avoiding every debate with his peers? Guy go and sit down, abeg.
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by sammirano: 5:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Used as target shooting for trying to protect his votes. You and your evil party's intention becomes glaringly clearer by the day. E go do una like film

Pls I need to watch the film grin been a while I watched any. Snap out of your hallucinations obi is a boy.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Mitsurugi(m): 5:55am On Feb 14, 2023
sammirano:

Pls I need to watch the film grin been a while I watched any. Snap out of your hallucinations obi is a boy.

You will watch it. This will not be like Isolo where thugs were deployed to disrupt the polls in favor of Yayi then. Let's end the gist here, shebi the election is just a few days away. Let's continue this discussion after then. Then we will review the spectacular camera angles used to shoot the film including the star actors.

Funny that after all the noise of who owns Lagos ordinary election cannot be won without cheating and violence. We dey wait una
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by nick50(m): 5:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Does it mean that out of the billions allocated to inec to conduct this election they cannot purchase enough vehicles and security to distribute election materials?..or they just planned to rig this election for a walking corpse ? ..Black people with black n wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Espelbengz(m): 5:56am On Feb 14, 2023
25th never even reach the wailers have gathered 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Buhari4sale: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2023
kollinz1234:
Is like Inec is testing our resolve in this coming election. That thing they are looking for, they will receive it in full. This time around, not even abroad can save them. We will block every rout out of this country and ensure that poetic Justice is carried out accordingly upon anyone who tries to rig/interfere with this election. Mark my words!

Ẹran etutu

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Mitsurugi(m): 5:57am On Feb 14, 2023
nick50:
Does it mean that out of the billions allocated to inec to conduct this election they cannot purchase enough vehicles and security to distribute election materials?..or they just planned to rig this election for a walking corpse ? ..Black people with black n wicked soul

See me o. After all APC has done to prove say na dem get Lagos they will now resort to brazen subterfuge. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by christistruth01: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Let Young Shall Grow distribute election materials in Lagos na. You're a hypocrite

They are free to distribute it in the SE

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Mitsurugi(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2023
christistruth01:

They are free to distribute it in the SE

Oh ho! The hypocrite in you finally emanates. Young Shall Grow has all the buses required and does business in Lagos but just as you cannot hazard the thought of his distribution of sensitive materials because you believe he will be averse to Tinubu's interest that is how we also rationally believe Oluomo will cheat to please his master. It's quite simple.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by seunmsg(m): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2023
Lagos state park management will handle the distribution of logistics in Lagos same way Oyo state park management will headed by Auxiliary will handle the distribution of election materials in Oyo state. And yes, Segun Agbaje is going nowhere. He has done nothing wrong so why should he be replayed? Let me guess, they want an Igbo REC in Lagos, right?

8 Likes

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by danhans(m): 6:06am On Feb 14, 2023
I wonder how they will give a stunch APC Member that kind of contract
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Kog45(m): 6:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Peter Obi should take it easy on Lagos cos it would backfire and limit his chances in SW.He should not let his Yoruba supporters think otherwise.Even in Anambra the same motor park touts will do the needful for INEC,honestly just too wrong seeing NURTW or park mangers carry voting materials on election dates.

1 Like

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Kog45(m): 6:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Na here we go dey rub mouth,arguing forth and back on the same issue,putting all arguments on religion and tribal.After feb 25 our eyes go clear again and funny enough Obi,Atiku and Tinubu would be running the government together direct or indirect irrespective of who emerges.

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Angelajoy: 6:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Bloodborne Pathogen Training designed for those who are at risk for on-the-job exposure to blood and other bodily fluids in the workplace. The course teaches staff how bloodborne pathogens are spread, how to avoid exposure, and what to do if exposed to infectious material. This course is one of the requirements of the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. After taking this course, students should talk with their employer about their workplaces specific policies and procedures. Those who complete the training receive a Bloodborne Pathogens Training certification valid for one year.

https://www.training-hipaa.net/Bloodborne-Pathogens-Online-Training-Course/
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Chetas81(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2023
THIS ONLY HAPPEN IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THE EDUCATED FOOL'S BEING SICK ___ my capital letters is for the blind
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by lesbiconverter: 6:27am On Feb 14, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I can see someone up dere saying someone is overrated the election as expose him, The election as expose him and you still find his people around everywhere and the same person you told us is overrated you still tell us to suffer cash scarcity bkuz u hate him so that he won't win....

Na Nigeria I dey see people wey dey suffer dey tell others say shey suffer no dey tire dem if u no like suffering u no go dey tell us make we endure cash scarcity what happens to all the sufferness wey we don dey suffer since naso ur lord too go dey dish out stupid policy's nd u go start to tell us to endure....
Are you not tired of suffering?
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by lesbiconverter: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2023
wolesmile:
Truth be told, I don't support INEC using these transport workers to move electoral materials be it before or after the voting exercise. Almost all of them are for Asiwaju, and there is no guarantee the ballots won't be compromised. Even if the ballots are not compromised, LP that stood no chance of winning in Lagos, and PDP will cry foul that the election is not free and fair.

Anyway, Asiwaju lo kan!
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by inoki247: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2023
lesbiconverter:

You wey no dey tired of suffering no go dey tell me mak I endure been deprived my hard earned money.....

Na Nigeria u go dey see Wu no get job dey advice Wu get job u people like suffering bkuz if ur lord too dish out this type of policy's na so u go dey tell us to endure nd u dey tell me if I'm tired of suffering Wu like suffering pass for me nd u....
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Darren95: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Antoeni:
MC Oluomo is One of Tinubu Formidable Structure in Lagos, But on a Free & Fair Election in Lagos, They Will be Disgrace And Humiliated

Igbos you have already started accepting defeat hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Gohs: 6:38am On Feb 14, 2023
It is well. . .

Let's all come out in HUGE numbers to vote Peter Obi into Aso Rock

They can't rig if voters are MANY. . .

Let's show them PEPPER with our numbers grin

Vote Labour Party cheesy
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by PeterObi4LP: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2023
INEC as a matter of urgency cancel the contract with MC Oluomo and redeploy the REC. On election day, MC Oluomo will direct his foot shoilder drivers not to deliver sensitive and none sensitive materials to Igbo dominated areas on time, thereby jeopardizing compliance and disfranchised the Igbos to prove a point.
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by BigRocky: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Moh247:
grin

All because they are Yoruba

INEC REC

Lagos Pack Manager

CJN

Who's next..... Tinubu?

The fact that you support APC should not mk u senceless na haba.

This election is beyond igbo vs Yoruba as urchins like you are trying to make it seems

1 Like

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by wolesmile(m): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2023
lesbiconverter:
Don't you want a better Nigeria?
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Parachoko: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2023
wolesmile:
Truth be told, I don't support INEC using these transport workers to move electoral materials be it before or after the voting exercise. Almost all of them are for Asiwaju, and there is no guarantee the ballots won't be compromised. Even if the ballots are not compromised, LP that stood no chance of winning in Lagos, and PDP will cry foul tha seet the election is not free and fair.

Anyway, Asiwaju lo kan!
This is the way it has been done since 1999
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Moh247: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2023
BigRocky:

The fact that you support APC should not mk u senceless na haba.

This election is beyond igbo vs Yoruba as urchins like you are trying to make it seems

The senseless person is anyone who sees Igbo in my comment.. when not blind or crazy
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Menclothing: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2023
NURTW or park manager is transporting all state why should Lagos change

2 Likes

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Moh247: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:

How many ward can Young shall grow supply bus to in Lagos... We are talking all LGA and wards here
Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by Minjim: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Antoeni:
This Election Has Really Expose Tinubu As An overrate Politician . He is Dull Weak Sick And Unintelligent, His Only Major Weapon is Money & Thuggery, If you block his Access to Money he will Die the Next Day.

This comment has exposed the bile in you. The hatred that has poisoned your heart that you can't see any good outside your Ipob enclosure

1 Like

Re: Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC by reddingtonblack: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Antoeni:
This Election Has Really Expose Tinubu As An overrate Politician . He is Dull Weak Sick And Unintelligent, His Only Major Weapon is Money & Thuggery, If you block his Access to Money he will Die the Next Day.

Odeh, should we block your access to money and see how long you can survive without one naira.

If only you guyz can playback the things you type before submitting ... e for save us of some nonsense.

Odeh, renove money from r/ship, remove from family, remove money from church ... tell me which one will survive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outcry Over Seats Of Late Senators, Rep (names, Photo) / Reps To Increase Supreme Court Justices From 21 To 41 / Ghana Is Currently The World's Fastest Growing Economy! Where Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.