Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Love Her But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But.... (1487 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hi Nairalanders, so I met this girl. Cool headed, homely, quiet and barely goes out.
She's a lab intern in the hospital I work. We go closed I approached her for a relationship she said she's not ready for a relationship since about 3 weeks now. But I noticed we talk and vibe a lot. If she misses my calls she'd call back when she sees it but she insists on not getting into relationship for now. Should I stop reaching out to her or just keep the friendship or kept asking her out? Am afraid of been friendzoned if I kept being friends with her. Please what's your advice I really want to marry this girl.
Re: I Love Her But.... by anthonyuncle(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
tilt the attention to the girl working with her, and you will see her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But.... by DaddyCork: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ozzyk:
Hi Nairalanders, so I met this girl. Cool headed, homely, quiet and barely goes out.
She's a lab intern in the hospital I work. We go closed I approached her for a relationship she said she's not ready for a relationship since about 3 weeks now. But I noticed we talk and vibe a lot. If she misses my calls she'd call back when she sees it but she insists on not getting into relationship for now. Should I stop reaching out to her or just keep the friendship or kept asking her out? Am afraid of been friendzoned if I kept being friends with her. Please what's your advice I really want to marry this girl.

angry
Re: I Love Her But.... by Jeon(f): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyCork:

angry
Dick sucking nigga.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But.... by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
You want to marry her?

Someone you barely even know undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
anthonyuncle:
tilt the attention to the girl working with her, and you will see her
How bro
Re: I Love Her But.... by anthonyuncle(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ozzyk:

How bro

stop giving her attention.
Re: I Love Her But.... by Bobchucky: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Friend zone her n move on like nothing happened
If she dred u na she go follow u up or give u green-light so u go on her again
Re: I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobicove:
You want to marry her?

Someone you barely even know undecided
Wtf bruh!
Did u miss the part where I said we got closed?
After all do y'all go to the street to pick a random girl without getting to know her first?
Re: I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bobchucky:
Friend zone her n move on like nothing happened
If she dred u na she go follow u up or give u green-light so u go on her again
Be like this Is the way to go
Re: I Love Her But.... by Autobot05: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ozzyk:

If she's cool as you claimed Be friends with her ... it's even better that way if a relationship comes up

Just don't engage your emotions 🙃

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But.... by Robertgreene1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
Here we go again................................................................................................................................................
Re: I Love Her But.... by fineboynl(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
Stop the attention. You will begin to get sense thereafter. Trust me. The more you are putting forward the more you will start irritating her.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
fineboynl:
Stil the attention. You will begin to get sense thereafter. Trust me. The more you are putting forward the more you will start irritating her.
How do u mean bro.
U mean I should still the attention?
Re: I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Autobot05:

If she's cool as you claimed Be friends with her ... it's even better that way if a relationship comes up

Just don't engage your emotions 🙃
What if I get friendzoned in the process
Re: I Love Her But.... by Ballzproblem2: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
The way men easily profess love is appalling,this why they chop breakfast left and right ,guard your

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But.... by fineboynl(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Ozzyk:

How do u mean bro.
U mean I should still the attention?
stop o mean
Re: I Love Her But.... by Connected1: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Ozzyk:
E don reach marriage now now now.
🤣
Una no go kill person for this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2023
Connected1:

E don reach marriage now now now.
🤣
Una no go kill person for this Nairaland.
I date for a purpose. The purpose of this whole thing is to marry if the dating went well
Re: I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
The way men easily profess love is appalling,this why they chop breakfast left and right ,guard your
Love doesn't have manual.
Re: I Love Her But.... by Connected1: 12:32am On Feb 15, 2023
Ozzyk:

I date for a purpose. The purpose of this whole thing is to marry if the dating went well
From the look of things the dating won't go well.

Starve her the attention you offer her, that's women 4 you man, she will misinterpret it.
Re: I Love Her But.... by 2elliot: 1:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Ozzyk:
Lol. Friend zone things. She loves the way your company makes her feel good. But you are not good for her enough to smash that coochie. Don't allow a girl define what you two should be. Unless you chose to start a platonic relationship, don't allow a girl to decide one for you if your intention was an intimate one. Guy, leave that bitch. She will only drain your energy. Next you will see is another guy with her.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But.... by Ozzyk(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2023
2elliot:
Lol. Friend zone things. She loves the way your company makes her feel good. But you are not good for her enough to smash that coochie. Don't allow a girl define what you two should be. Unless you chose to start a platonic relationship, don't allow a girl to decide one for you if your intention was an intimate one. Guy, leave that bitch. She will only drain your energy. Next you will see is another guy with her.
Thank you. Ending up in a friendzone is even more difficult. Tbh
I really loved her and I was thinking of stopping the attention sef and move on.
Re: I Love Her But.... by Gadafii: 7:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Start acting like her boyfriend already, I didn’t say you should simp for her oo

Compliment her looks,remind her she smells good when ever you see her, tease her, add naughty talks to your chats and see how she would be glued to you, she wouldn’t know when she starts reciprocating, she likes you too but she probably wants to build in something like friendship first

If you have long term relationship goals with her do what I say
Re: I Love Her But.... by Qatar2022: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2023
Ozzyk:
If you keep giving her attention she will friendzone you
Re: I Love Her But.... by jeromestarks: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2023
Ozzyk:

This kinda girl is good for FWB.

However, if you want a serious something with a lady, ensure that you get a yes or no from her before you commit.
If you commit to a woman who didn't say yes or no, then you're commiDEAD!

Never commit to a woman you did not disvirgin or else, you're commiDEAD!

Never commit to a woman above 23, else you're commiDEAD!

Never commit to a single mother or else, you're DEAD!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Will I Find Another Girl Like Her? / Nigeria Women Abroad / I Stand With VeryDarkMan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.