Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow (21704 Views)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by olahero(m): 5:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Another naming ceremony in the making... OK nah

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Winters23: 5:42am On Feb 15, 2023
Cool
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by juman(m): 5:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Ooni of ife.
My father, my king.
King that has a thousand wives.
Long life baba mi.
Ooni of our generation.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Jokerman(m): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Obi is the next president.

Deny it all you want. It can never stop truth

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by VinnyBaba: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Jokerman:
Peter Obi is the next president.

Deny it all you want. It can never stop truth

Correct, Boss! For Support my and Nigeria's Candidate, PETER OBI. 👍👍 cool

But Still Try dey support the PSG Superstar and World Cup winner o. wink
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by PeterObi4LP: 6:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Omowale Peter Obi the son of the soil, greater than Awolowo you are welcome to Ife. Another title will be added to you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Chetas81(m): 6:27am On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:
Whoever wishes us well is our son and not someone that denied his Iragbiji-Osun root and forming City boy.

Peter, Yorubas and the people of Osun are behind you. We are glad to call you our son. Infact, you deserve a chieftaincy title sef.

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria
title hhhhhhhmmmmm
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Kog45(m): 6:27am On Feb 15, 2023
All I know the present Oni of Ife was Tinubu boy with Oba Elegushi before they became Oba and they ran errand for him,so Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti should thread carefully,receive your royal blessings and leave ASAP....I love Obi campaigns strategy.It brings new innovation and ideas to Nigeria politics..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Kog45(m): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Omowale Peter Obi the son of the soil, greater than Awolowo you are welcome to Ife. Another title will be added to you.
Did you just said Obi greater than Awolowo and you expect SW to vote for Obi with this comment......just like saying Tinubu is greater than ZIK of Africa,is that not an insult to SE people....some of you here to me are not real supporters of Obi cos your comments are negating Obi rising popularity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Asagna1(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2023
Willy7:
Lolzzzz, this Ooni na bad guy. I believe this may not be unconnected with the disrespect given to Obi by the Oba of Lagos. The Ooni wants to show the Oba how to behave and not be a political lapdog. Since the oba refused to give honor to whom honor is due, the Ooni wants to help him. Indeed there are levels to this things. Obi is a man of grace and the hour,if you fight him, you will be disgraced.

You people have a problem. They honoured his invitation wahala they didn’t wahala. Let February come and go abeg.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by tyinfinity: 6:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
all obidogs should job into the lagoon
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Finestgurlie(f): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2023
tyinfinity:
all obidogs should job into the lagoon
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Xchii: 6:51am On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:
Whoever wishes us well is our son and not someone that denied his Iragbiji-Osun root and forming City boy.

Peter, Yorubas and the people of Osun are behind you. We are glad to call you our son. Infact, you deserve a chieftaincy title sef.

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria
Osu Peter Obi will not win a single local govt in Yorubaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by SmartPolician: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2023
Like I said before, Oni of Ife is arguably the only responsible oba in the South West that is not tied to APC's apron strings. On the flip side, the worst is Oba of Lagos.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by wingmanIII: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Nice One.

OBA OF LAGOS IS NEXT..!!

Nah,that one is bigot. Full of unreasonable hate. Shouldn't have been made oba
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by chichriso: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2023
I love this man's strategy of politics. All OBIdents need to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ogb6UOmd94
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by edungene7: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2023
A real oba spotted not the Tinubu stooge in Lagos
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Lagos monarch should emulate this, you are king for God sake you have no business with been partisan.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by mechanics(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2023
It's like a normal visit, I don't think anything is cooking.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2023
Enu ti Igbin fi bu Orisa, yo o fi l'ole.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by shimolv: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2023
HE SHOULD TELL THE YORUBAS IN A CLEAR LANGUAGE THAT HE IS READY TO ADOPT FAPRES AND CTTRFG WITHIN TWO AND A HALF MONTHS OF HIS PRESIDENCY.
SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR TO AFENIFERE OPC AMOTEKUNS, OBASANJO, BANJO, AKINTOYE, FALAE, YOUTH LEADERS IN YORUBA LAND RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF OONI OF IFE. AND REPEAT IT IN ALL THE PALACES OF YORUBA LAND.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria

SUPPORTED.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2023
9jaskull:
Oya na

COOOOOORECT.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2023
BossGerald:

Peter Obi...the man after God's heart, sane Nigerians are with you.

God has finally remembered us, a New Nigeria is coming.

Vote OBI2023

EXCELLENTO!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2023
McOluOmo:
Jagaban is the answer

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Guy e don tay wey I read this your quote, "
Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind". I come dey wonder if you still dey nairaland.

Go and patent this quote before person thief am tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by onuman: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Ooni, the father of traditional rulers in Yoruba land works ahead of time.
Oba of Lagos is always behind schedule, that is why confusion.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by thocheerful(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2023
There's hope
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Nice One.

OBA OF LAGOS IS NEXT..!!

Agreed.
After to ALAKE, OLUBADAN. SOUN DEJI OSEMOWE EWI OGBOMOTSHO.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by onuman: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria

Oduduwa land is a blessed land. One man of unknown place and date of birth, (some say he is Iragbijian), pocketed most of Yoruba.
But now, the real owners of Yoruba land want to grab their land from the man.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2023
sukar886:
Peter obi is the next president , take it or you leave it... As long as obasanjo is involve , buhari is aware

COOOOOORECT.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Yes soooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts'' / See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics) / To The Deaf, Osinbajo Is Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.