Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow (21708 Views)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Nayturalistic: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2023
auditor0471:
No matter the outcome of this election, nobody will say Obi has not done well in campaign. Nigerian should just decide their fate and live happily with the outcome

U bam
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by orisa37: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2023
auditor0471:
No matter the outcome of this election, nobody will say Obi has not done well in campaign. Nigerian should just decide their fate and live happily with the outcome

Agreed but OBI must declare TO be ready to ADOPT FAPRES AND CTTRFG WITHIN TWO AND A HALF MONTHS OF HIS PRESIDENCY.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by richeeyo(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:
Whoever wishes us well is our son and not someone that denied his Iragbiji-Osun root and forming City boy.

Peter, Yorubas and the people of Osun are behind you. We are glad to call you our son. Infact, you deserve a chieftaincy title sef.

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria
See igbo man dey form yoruba

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Emola12(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Amin oooooooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Emola12(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2023
The best king in South West not like Lagos State king who rejected OBI call when he visited Lagos because of Tinubu Ransom God bless oni of ife
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by OkCornel(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:
Tinubu's supporters better behave themselves!

If we hear say anything scratch Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed, dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood!

Power must be grabbed at all cost - Tinubu 2022

All hail the progressive democrat desperado. He has spoken in a language thugs and ballot box snatchers can understand.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Sermwell(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2023
southsouthking:
The newly appointed Labour campaign DG is truly a strategist.
All hand must be on deck.
Obidatti we know.
You're right! I don't think Okupe would have able to pull this through! wink
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2023
OkCornel:

Power must be grabbed at all cost - Tinubu 2022

All hail the progressive democrat desperado. He has spoken in a language thugs and ballot box snatchers can understand.

I'm from the South South, but you see this fight for the soul of Nigeria? We go do am pass the Igbos sef! If anything happens to Peter Obi, the 1967 civil war go be play.

We cannot continue being under the mercies of evil old men. If Tinubu has to win, let it be through a credible, free and fair process. Let us know that the idiots in Nigeria are more than the sane ones. But I swear I'll not be ruled by APC again! I'll sell my home and relocate with my wife.

But if anything like violence and rigging happens this time around, we won't take it sitting down. Nigeria belongs to all of us!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Sermwell(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Asagna1:

You people have a problem. They honoured his invitation wahala they didn’t wahala. Let February come and go abeg.
Please be Smart! That was a sharp move by the Oni! Do you think these traditional rulers don't try to out do each other? The Oba of Lagos actually misfired! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Wonderful619: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Na the president wey we want be this. The rest are forcing themselves on us
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:
Whoever wishes us well is our son and not someone that denied his Iragbiji-Osun root and forming City boy.

Peter, Yorubas and the people of Osun are behind you. We are glad to call you our son. Infact, you deserve a chieftaincy title sef.

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria
According to your people yorubas are their problem and they refer to us as been tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Tareq1105: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria

I wish you well in your support for your candidate.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Next president of where? This one is still smoking M kpuru mirri. grin
Laboring in vain.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by ogatboy(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Willy7:
Lolzzzz, this Ooni na bad guy. I believe this may not be unconnected with the disrespect given to Obi by the Oba of Lagos. The Ooni wants to show the Oba how to behave and not be a political lapdog. Since the oba refused to give honor to whom honor is due, the Ooni wants to help him. Indeed there are levels to this things. Obi is a man of grace and the hour,if you fight him, you will be disgraced.

No one is helping anyone. New Nigeria is coming, either you are a part or you get off the road. PO is the driver, we are the passenger and once we see the driver begins to f up, we change the driver. Nigeria is about to work for once.

PO is coming
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by haffaze777(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2023
Mod,change the title to today.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Acedude: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
Like I said before, Oni of Ife is arguably the only responsible oba in the South West that is not tied to APC's apron strings. On the flip side, the worst is Oba of Lagos.

A lot of you are naive. There’s a lot most you youngins don’t know. Politics is not superficial. The fact that he’s not loud about it does not mean he’s not tied to APC. Make I siddon dey laugh

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by ofuonyebi: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2023
who will not wish the ...Obi-tuaries well..
when they know how to deceive themselves very...... WELL....!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by atdscentofwater: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2023
nice
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1E1bIPwLYk
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Windmoney: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Men of the moment
May God bless una hustle.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Jackipapa: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Ooni go dash am one of the Olori's!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by saintrow1: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:

I'm from the South South, but you see this fight for the soul of Nigeria? We go do am pass the Igbos sef! If anything happens to Peter Obi, the 1967 civil war go be play.

We cannot continue being under the mercies of evil old men. If Tinubu has to win, let it be through a credible, free and fair process. Let us know that the idiots in Nigeria are more than the sane ones. But I swear I'll not be ruled by APC again! I'll sell my home and relocate with my wife.

But if anything like violence and rigging happens this time around, we won't take it sitting down. Nigeria belongs to all of us!

You want to start another civil war looooool, you want yoruba people to display your skulls and bones just like a certain tribe did to another tribe in Rwanda in 1994. We will create a museum for your useless unfortunate people. Your generations to come will
sh*t their pants when they see their mumu parents skulls and bones inside a museums.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Atlantis585: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Peter Obi and his running mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed will be received by the Ooni of Ife tomorrow in Ile Ife tomorrow, Thursday, February 16th, 2023.

Are you not wondering what could be cooking?

Why is there a different and elaborate occasion by the Ooni for Obi and Datti?

Another million man March loading…

SW must be rescued from the demonic Thiefnubbu.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by saintrow1: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Sermwell:

Please be Smart! That was a sharp move by the Oni! Do you think these traditional rulers don't try to out do each other? The Oba of Lagos actually misfired!
grin

You are talking trash, ooni senior oba of lagos. Ooni is a 1st class oba. The King is loyal to tinubu, go and watch the video when he told the council of obas to support tinubu 100%.
They are just playing obi, he will cry very well after the election. He will understand that yoruba people are ruthless and savage to ingrates.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2023
saintrow1:

You want to start another civil war looooool, you want yoruba people to display your skulls and bones just like a certain tribe did to another tribe in Rwanda in 1994. We will create a museum for your useless unfortunate people. Your generations to come will
sh*t their pants when they see their mumu parents skulls and bones inside a museums.

Oga, just shut up!

The civil war lasted for 3years not because the Igbos were resilient fighters, but because the people of the South South opted to bear arms in support of the Igbos. Go and know your history properly. The war ended when South South defences were dismantled from within.

You're threatening to display skulls and bones of South South indigenes in museums.. grin? Clearly, your ancestors didn't give you proper orientation about the region you just threatened. You think say na to open big mouth with large teeth dey shout "ejor oh, ah, owo mi dah, kileleyi" up and down?

No go carry load wey pass your neck o!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by EmekaBlue(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
This best yoruba king

The guy soji and open
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by saintrow1: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:

Oga, just shut up!

The civil war lasted for 3years not because the Igbos were resilient fighters, but because the people of the South South opted to bear arms in support of the Igbos. Go and know your history properly. The war ended when South South defences were dismantled from within.

You're threatening to display skulls and bones of South South indigenes in museums.. grin? Clearly, your ancestors didn't give you proper orientation about the region you just threatened. You think say na to open big mouth with large teeth dey shout "ejor oh, ah, owo mi dah, kileleyi" up and down?

No go carry load wey pass your neck o!

Who the f**k is this one, what trash did this fool just vomited looooooool. Look go and sit down and pray to God Almighty that your people don't see war. You and your ogogoro people are too minor for that shit. You all will just perish for no reason. Go and sit down and eat fish contaminated with crude oil and drink yellow garri. Yoruba people ended the civil war, we provide the commandos that fought the war. Its a shame that fools like you are defending the same people that almost took your land and killed your people. The biafrans always bully you people. Its like during the civil war, they raped your mother and you are now the product of a useless Biafran sperm. Looooooool
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Obyino: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Urchins wish it was their candidate 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar / 1,260 Policemen From S-west Protest Transfer To Northern States / "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.