Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow (21707 Views)

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Truthsoldier(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
I am sorry to say this but this is how this election result will look.
Mark it
APC :1st PDP:2nd LP:3rd NNPP:4th ADC:5th SDP:6th
I rest my case
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Allisgud: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Willy7:
Lolzzzz, this Ooni na bad guy. I believe this may not be unconnected with the disrespect given to Obi by the Oba of Lagos. The Ooni wants to show the Oba how to behave and not be a political lapdog. Since the oba refused to give honor to whom honor is due, the Ooni wants to help him. Indeed there are levels to this things. Obi is a man of grace and the hour,if you fight him, you will be disgraced.
meanwhile the oba of Ile ife is the head of them all,obi gat no worries
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by basybasy: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:
Whoever wishes us well is our son not someone who denied his Iragbiji-Osun root and forming City boy.

Peter, Yorubas and the people of Osun are behind you. We are glad to call you our son. Infact, you deserve a chieftaincy title sef.

God bless Omoluabis
God bless Oduduwa land
God bless Nigeria
Yoruba betrayer, you better talk for yourself. Obi is Igbo candidate and no igbo wants Tinubu. Why are you denying Tinubu? U better careful if you don't want to be cursed
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by basybasy: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Truthsoldier:
I am sorry to say this but this is how this election result will look.

Mark it

APC :1st
PDP:2nd
LP:3rd
NNPP:4th
ADC:5th
SDP:6th

I rest my case
Cries await Tinubu enemies for sure. Feb 25the will justify everything.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow by Emola12(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Nice One.

OBA OF LAGOS IS NEXT..!!
ọba of Lagos wey dey work with agbero and APC person wey ignore in call wen he visit Dem last Saturday ONI of IFE is the most intelligent king in South West know dis and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again / Okorocha Meets Abia Goverorship Hopeful Alex Otti And Udensi / ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.