Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again (32037 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2023
BeanX:
God didn't give any brain to your entire lineages, from ur ancestors to you. you are the most foolish person on Earth. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Portable is forever more reasonable that ur stupid lineage ... stupid child of a newspaper vendor
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2023
BeanX:
Coming from a king of fools, an epitome of foolishness, his royal foolishness kingfoool. you are the most stupid person on Earth. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mr Bean pikin ...that's y u are senseless
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

Mr Bean pikin ...that's y u are senseless
Atleast I'm Mr bean son, Rowan Atkinson is a multi-millionaire because of his craft and his ability to make people laugh without uttering a word and his funny expressions, what about your own father that's a nobody? with the way I'm seeing you, you will definitely end up like your father. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

I Kingcalls. Portable is forever more reasonable that my stupid lineage ... I'm a stupid child of a newspaper vendor
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2023
BeanX:
Atleast I'm Mr bean son, Rowan Atkinson is a multi-millionaire because of his craft and his ability to make people laugh without uttering a word and his funny expressions, what about your own father that's a nobody? with the way I'm seeing you, you will definitely end up like your father. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That's y I said u hv a dead brain just like ur family member...Mr Bean is not RowN Atkinson ....fool like u don't know the meaning of a character.... that's y u are mr Bean pikin .... empty head
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

That's y I said u hv a dead brain just like ur family member...Mr Bean is not RowN Atkinson ....fool like u don't know the meaning of a character.... that's y u are mr Bean pikin .... empty head
Foolish bastard, if Mr bean isn't Rowan Atkinson, then tell me his real name? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ even his TV character is more sensible than you, I swear you and sloth share the same brain, mumu. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2023
BeanX:
Foolish bastard, if Mr bean isn't Rowan Atkinson, then tell me his real name? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ even his TV character is more sensible than you, I swear you and sloth share the same brain, mumu. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

U are so foolish not to understand that Mr Bean is different from Rowan ... as I hv always known that u have no brain
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are so foolish not to understand that Mr Bean is different from Rowan ... as I hv always known that u have no brain
Foolish goat, is it not Rowan that is playing Mr bean character? You dimwitted fool. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo joined a rebuilding Madrid... Madrid was like troubled Manchester United when Ronaldo joined them, while barca was like established Manchester City... u guys should start saying the truth ...

You are economical with the truth here. Madrid was not building from scratch. They were Champions under Capello in 2006/2007 and Bernd Schuster in 2007/2008.

Barcelona wrestled the league for just one season before Ronaldo joined in 2009. Barcelona was not dominating at the time.
Ronaldo joined a team that was rebuilding ... u all know the truth but u all pretend and then shift goal post ... Barcelona were European and la liga champion when Ronaldo joined Madrid, Madrid had not even crossed R16 in 5 straight years when Ronaldo joined them... Barcelona had a Guardiola , while Madrid had a peregrini that was just employed ...
If there was a team that was rebuilding at the time, that should be Barcelona cos thereโ€™s a huge difference between the Barcelona team of 04/05, 05/06 & 06/07 & the team that won La liga in 08/09 under Guardiola.

You canโ€™t possibly say Guardiola was better than Pellegrini at the time. Many people criticized Laportaโ€™s Barcelona decision to appoint an inexperienced coach.

Guardiola sold key players like Ronaldinho, Deco, Belleti and few others to build a new team with Messi, pique, Xavi, Busquet, Iniesta, Toure, Abidal & Alves

Ronaldo and Madrid wrestled these titles off barca ... Messi can never so sh.it under pressure and that's when barca started facing their problems just like Madrid in Ronaldos early years , the guy cudnt take it , he ran away straight...

Put Messi in that struggling Madrid years and put Ronaldo in that established barca side and ud see that messi is nothing but modric... if Messi was Portuguese and Ronaldo was Argentine, Messi no go smell shishi for international trophy... Fifa and uefa has always helped Messi one way or the other ... mbappe was better than Messi in this last WC but they gave Messi golden ball ... u all know the truth but u all pretend like we don't see these things
Barcelona were champions for just one season before Ronaldo joined. You are making it look like theyโ€™ve been dominating for years before Ronaldoโ€™s arrival.
What pressure can be more than losing multiple Copa America & World Cup finals?

The last time they won World Cup was in 86. They last won Copa America in 93. Messi was under more
pressure to win titles for Argentina.

Ronaldo and Portugal were never under the kind of pressure Messi faced.

Argentina have won titles in the past and considering Messi exploits and accomplishments in Europe, itโ€™s only logical to deliver one just like other Argentine greats.

Messi carried an underperforming and struggling Argentina to 2 World Cup and Copa America finals before he finally won both trophies.

Everybody witnessed how Ronaldo crumbled in UCL after he left Madrid and also struggled to make an impact for Portugal in Qatar 2022.

According to Ronaldo fans, everything Messi won was/is aided by FIFA & UEFA. This is exactly what weโ€™ve been hearing for years.

unbiased football fans witnessed how Messi inspired Argentina in Qatar.

When Argentina lost to Saudi, you reiterated on how SA countries are trash and canโ€™t match Europe but they proved you wrong then the narrative changed to downplay his achievements as usual.

Messiโ€™s masterclass against Mexico breathe life back to Argentina.

Round of 16, Messi gave Argentina to lead against Australia.

Against Netherlands, his defence splitting pass found Alvarez in the opening goal.

In the Quarter final, you claim FIFA wanted Argentina to win yet they added 10mins against Netherlands when the score line was 2-1 in favour of Argentina.

In the semis, you thought Croatia would play the same team they faced in 2018 but unfortunately they were schooled by a rejuvenated Argentina with Messi playing a crucial role by scoring and assisting Alvarez second for the night.

In the final, Messi still pulled the strings in Di Mariaโ€™s goal and also scored to make it 3-2.

You blame FIFA for everything Messi achieved but same FIFA awarded 2 penalties when Argentina was leading France 2-0 in the final.

Messi is the player Ronaldo will never be.

Ronaldo was smart to employ the services of a PR coy cos they did a good job rebranding and placing him on the same pedestal with Messi.

If Ronaldo scores brace, he will celebrate it on instagram. If he scores hattrick, his social
Media pages will be flooded like heโ€™s the first person to do so.

We read in between the lines.

We see his lies and fakeness.

We see the clout he chases.

We see how he likes to twist issues to make it look like heโ€™s a victim just like the issue with Man U. He never complained and didnโ€™t realize the facilities were outdated but as soon as he was dropped, he went haywire.

I see how he tried to twist his move to Saudi as if he rejected multiple offers in Europe when itโ€™s apparent no big or UCL team was willing to gamble

How was Mbappe better?

He was nothing more than the top scorer.

Messi was not just a scorer but the chief creator and Argentinaโ€™s engine room.

Thereโ€™s something Ronaldo fans have failed to understand for years and this is the reason you people think Ronaldo can be compared to Messi.

Thereโ€™s a huge difference between topping goal chart and becoming the best player.

If Messi is Modric, then Ronaldo should be likened to Kovacic.

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2023
BeanX:
Foolish goat, is it not Rowan that is playing Mr bean character? You dimwitted fool. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Let me make it easy for u since u hv a toddlers brain... Mr bean cartoon ..at least that one wasn't played by Rowan... but how wud u understand when u are dumb and dumber
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2023
OJEEMAH:

You are economical with the truth here. Madrid was not building from scratch. They were Champions under Capello in 2006/2007 and Bernd Schuster in 2007/2008.

Barcelona wrestled the league for just one season before Ronaldo joined in 2009. Barcelona was not dominating at the time. If there was a team that was rebuilding at the time, that should be Barcelona cos thereโ€™s a huge difference between the Barcelona team of 04/05, 05/06 & 06/07 & the team that won La liga in 08/09 under Guardiola.

You canโ€™t possibly say Guardiola was better than Pellegrini at the time. Many people criticized Laportaโ€™s Barcelona decision to appoint an inexperienced coach.

Guardiola sold key players like Ronaldinho, Deco, Belleti and few others to build a new team with Messi, pique, Xavi, Busquet, Iniesta, Toure, Abidal & Alves

What pressure can be more than losing multiple Copa America & World Cup finals?

The last time they won World Cup was in 86. They last won Copa America in 93. Messi was under more
pressure to win titles for Argentina.

Ronaldo and Portugal were never under the kind of pressure Messi faced.

Argentina have won titles in the past and considering Messi exploits and accomplishments in Europe, itโ€™s only logical to deliver one just like other Argentine greats.

Messi carried an underperforming and struggling Argentina to 2 World Cup and Copa America finals before he finally won both trophies.

Everybody witnessed how Ronaldo crumbled in UCL after he left Madrid and also struggled to make an impact for Portugal in Qatar 2022.

According to Ronaldo fans, everything Messi won was/is aided by FIFA & UEFA. This is exactly what weโ€™ve been hearing for years.

unbiased football fans witnessed how Messi inspired Argentina in Qatar.

When Argentina lost to Saudi, you reiterated on how SA countries are trash and canโ€™t match Europe but they proved you wrong then the narrative changed to downplay his achievements as usual.

Messiโ€™s masterclass against Mexico breathe life back to Argentina.

Round of 16, Messi gave Argentina to lead against Australia.

Against Netherlands, his defence splitting pass found Alvarez in the opening goal.

In the Quarter final, you claim FIFA wanted Argentina to win yet they added 10mins against Netherlands when the score line was 2-1 in favour of Argentina.

In the semis, you thought Croatia would play the same team they faced in 2018 but unfortunately they were schooled by a rejuvenated Argentina with Messi playing a crucial role by scoring and assisting Alvarez second for the night.

In the final, Messi still pulled the strings in Di Mariaโ€™s goal and also scored to make it 3-2.

You blame FIFA for everything Messi achieved but same FIFA awarded 2 penalties when Argentina was leading France 2-0 in the final.

Messi is the player Ronaldo will never be.

Ronaldo was smart to employ the services of a PR coy cos they did a good job rebranding and placing him on the same pedestal with Messi.

If Ronaldo scores brace, he will celebrate it on instagram. If he scores hattrick, his social
Media pages will be flooded like heโ€™s the first person to do so.

We read in between the lines.

We see his lies and fakeness.

We see the clout he chases.

We see how he likes to twist issues to make it look like heโ€™s a victim just like the issue with Man U. He never complained and didnโ€™t realize the facilities were outdated but as soon as he was dropped, he went haywire.

I see how he tried to twist his move to Saudi as if he rejected multiple offers in Europe when itโ€™s apparent no big or UCL team was willing to gamble

How was Mbappe better?

He was nothing more than the top scorer.

Messi was not just a scorer but the chief creator and Argentinaโ€™s engine room.

Thereโ€™s something Ronaldo fans have failed to understand for years and this is the reason you people think Ronaldo can be compared to Messi.

Thereโ€™s a huge difference between topping goal chart and becoming the best player.

If Messi is Modric, then Ronaldo should be likened to Kovacic.

U keep on. Posting complete trash.... how was barca that won every single title in 08 rebuilding?? So because Madrid won 07 and 08 la liga titles >, now meant the following season, they were alright... a team that was disgraced 6.2 by barca in their own backyard in 2008/2009 season

U hate the truth, that's what I hv noticed about u ...u will always find ways to manipulate lies ... Barcelona was the best team in football from 08 thru to 2015 ... barca won 09, 2010 , 2011 la liga titles and u say they were rebuilding abi struggling... 09 CL winners , 2010 CL semi finalists, 2011 CL winners , 2012 CL semi finalist, 2013CL semi finalist ... while at the same time Madrid only won one la liga title ,and u say barca were rebuilding...lies full u head sha...I give u hand...u b ogbologbo

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

U keep on. Posting complete trash.... how was barca that won every single title in 08 rebuilding?? So because Madrid won 07 and 08 la liga titles >, now meant the following season, they were alright... a team that was disgraced 6.2 by barca in their own backyard in 2008/2009 season

U hate the truth, that's what I hv noticed about u ...u will always find ways to manipulate lies ... Barcelona was the best team in football from 08 thru to 2015 ... barca won 09, 2010 , 2011 la liga titles and u say they were rebuilding abi struggling... 09 CL winners , 2010 CL semi finalists, 2011 CL winners , 2012 CL semi finalist, 2013CL semi finalist ... while at the same time Madrid only won one la liga title ,and u say barca were rebuilding...lies full u head sha...I give u hand...u b ogbologbo
Since you want to hide under the guise of rebuilding.

I just pinpointed verifiable facts about how it took Guardiola just one season to rebuild with Messi, Iniesta, Busquet, Abidal, Toure, Pique, Alves, Pedro & Keita in 2008/2009.

Guardiola winning treble with a new team doesnโ€™t mean they didnโ€™t rebuild or were not rebuilding at the time.

Among the names I mentioned above, I challenge you to point 3 key players in Rijkaadโ€™s La
Liga & UCL winning Barcelona team cos those were players Guardiola used to rebuild in addition to Eto, Xavi, Puyol

If you canโ€™t mention 3 key players like I said, then you argument is defeated and lacks merit.

How can you say a team that lost La liga for 2 consecutive seasons to Madrid didnโ€™t rebuild but Madrid was rebuilding cos they lost La liga to Barcelona for one season before signing Ronaldo?

If thereโ€™s anybody on this forum thatโ€™s lies and use fake stats to mislead others, that person is you. Did Messi actually score 6 World Cup penalties? NO!

You are the same person spreading false news about Messi scoring 6 penalties before Obembet decided to copy you lying template.

Back to the topic. Barcelona was too good for madrid is different from Madrid was rebuilding at the time.

How many years does rebuilding take? Perez signed the best players and hired the best coaches yet they were rebuilding according to you.

Man City finished 4th in Guardiolaโ€™s first season. He rebuilt and won the league the following season just like he did at Barcelona.

Currently, Guardiola is dominating EPL because Man City is better and ahead of every team.

Liverpool have been competing with Man City for the past 4-5seasons but all they could do was win one EPL title.

Should we now say they were rebuilding thatโ€™s why Man City was able to win 4 out of the last 5?

When sensible people read what you and I have written, they can easily decipher the liar.

I didnโ€™t insult you. Write with facts and stop using insults to hide your lame points.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by teebagy: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

No be only 200 goals...even for the dead French league , how many e don score ?? U think its by penalties wey b im favorite...no penalty, no party .... Ronaldo is champion league greatest scorer , same champions league Messi de play.... for the same la liga wey im play with Messi, despite joining a la liga that he was new to , he scattered it with a better goal ratio than the fraud at barca ,that even had a better team
Broh psg dont have good mildfield. Why do u think ronaldo didnt do well in manutd compared to madrid. Let ronaldo come to psg and let see which mildfielders will give him pass and the penalties will b awarded to mbape. Cronaldo played with so many good milfilders paul scholes giggs. Ozil dimaria xabi alonso. Casimero . Modric . Toni kross. Apart from xavi and iniesta name one good mildfilder than can match them and dont also forget messi matches these midfielders in creativity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by teebagy: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
[quote pauthor=Kingcalls post=120957307]

No be only 200 goals...even for the dead French league , how many e don score ?? U think its by penalties wey b im favorite...no penalty, no party .... Ronaldo is champion league greatest scorer , same champions league Messi de play.... for the same la liga wey im play with Messi, despite joining a la liga that he was new to , he scattered it with a better goal ratio than the fraud at barca ,that even had a better team [/quote] it was only champions league ronaldo had over messi all d penalties went to ronaldo why messi had to share penaties to suarez neymar even gave to mascherano etc. Broh from keeper to defenders madrid were better than barca xavi and iniesta were d only good mildfider ronaldo played with almost seven worldclass midfilders it was so bad that messi had to play both midfield and attack at d same time something ronaldo cant do effectively and still score so many goals. Even madrid players know messi is better. AND Dont forget ronaldo played more than 100 plus matches more than messi despite that messi as a better goal and assist ratio per game more than ronaldo. Goggle and research is ur friend
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

Let me make it easy for u since u hv a toddlers brain... Mr bean cartoon ..at least that one wasn't played by Rowan... but how wud u understand when u are dumb and dumber
Cretin. no one is talking about Me bean cartoon, we are talking about Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean, na dust full your brain. Oloshi! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
BeanX:
Cretin. no one is talking about Me bean cartoon, we are talking about Rowan Atkinson aka Mr Bean, na dust full your brain. Oloshi! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I are too dumb not to understand a character...u are worst that the Mr bean sef... u are new generation bean...Mr Bean x ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
teebagy:
it was only champions league ronaldo had over messi all d penalties went to ronaldo why messi had to share penaties to suarez neymar even gave to mascherano etc. Broh from keeper to defenders madrid were better than barca xavi and iniesta were d only good mildfider ronaldo played with almost seven worldclass midfilders it was so bad that messi had to play both midfield and attack at d same time something ronaldo cant do effectively and still score so many goals. Even madrid players know messi is better. AND Dont forget ronaldo played more than 100 plus matches more than messi despite that messi as a better goal and assist ratio per game more than ronaldo. Goggle and research is ur friend

Ronaldo made those players world class ...while Iniesta and xavi made Messi world class....

Barcas 2009 to 2011 team was better than madrids 2016 to 2018 team...it was just that ronaldo was Blasting goals , that's y they won back to back to back... even when they dint deserve to win, somehow , ronaldo fired goals ... Ronaldo scored 46 goals in those back to back to back winning titles....

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

I are too dumb not to understand a character...u are worst that the Mr bean sef... u are new generation bean...Mr Bean x ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Mumucalls get out of my sight, u are the most dumbest person on earth, u mumu pass Mr ibu. Oloshi. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by teebagy: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo made those players world class ...while Iniesta and xavi made Messi world class....

Barcas 2009 to 2011 team was better than madrids 2016 to 2018 team...it was just that ronaldo was Blasting goals , that's y they won back to back to back... even when they dint deserve to win, somehow , ronaldo fired goals ... Ronaldo scored 46 goals in those back to back to back winning titles....
jhahaha u are very funny go and watch toni kross dimaria. Modric. Ozil and giggs b4 they came to madrid. Iniesta and xavi neva made messi becoz in 2007 Messi was nominated for world best and u dont need a soothsayer to tell u dat xavi and iniesta were on the bench bcoz they coudnt bench ronaldihno and deco . How many assist do xavi and iniesta giuen messi. Go and do ur research . Ronaldo has always been well feed. The socalled xavi and iniesta were not up to their game for more than 6yrs. 2009 to 2015. And messi carried barca since then . Why did ronaldo not turn man utd milfilders to stars when he returned at old trafford.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
teebagy:
jhahaha u are very funny go and watch toni kross dimaria. Modric. Ozil and giggs b4 they came to madrid. Iniesta and xavi neva made messi becoz in 2007 Messi was nominated for world best and u dont need a soothsayer to tell u dat xavi and iniesta were on the bench bcoz they coudnt bench ronaldihno and deco . How many assist do xavi and iniesta giuen messi. Go and do ur research . Ronaldo has always been well feed. The socalled xavi and iniesta were not up to their game for more than 6yrs. 2009 to 2015. And messi carried barca since then . Why did ronaldo not turn man utd milfilders to stars when he returned at old trafford.

U are talking nonsense...Iniesta and xavi won the Euros and WC , real world cup...not penalty gifted world cup .... all those players u mentioned had their best games while playing with Ronaldo.... they all sunk after they left
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
BeanX:
Mumucalls get out of my sight, u are the most dumbest person on earth, u mumu pass Mr ibu. Oloshi. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mr ibu even be king for whr ur mumu dey... u are a qualified re.tard ... I can't even believe I hv been trading words with a toddler ...abeg go park b4 u reduce my I.Q ... u are nothing but a science experiment gone wrong
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by teebagy: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are talking nonsense...Iniesta and xavi won the Euros and WC , real world cup...not penalty gifted world cup .... all those players u mentioned had their best games while playing with Ronaldo.... they all sunk after they left
XAVI AND INIESTA WON Euros 2008 and 2012 and world cup 2010.since then . Nothing for their country. Modric won world best and won champions league he also got the world cup player of the year. Toni kross since 2018 has been far better than any barca mildfilder from shot. Long passes . Crosses. Go and check toni kross in bayern. He was almost as good as xavi and iniesta. To prove a point madrid is a galatos team which means team of stars.modric was balling for totteham di maria from benefica ozil too. Go and also watch paul scholes and giggs before ronaldo came to man utd. If u dont do research before replying me. Then dont expect me to reply u. Bcoz i argue on facts not based on sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

Mr ibu even be king for whr ur mumu dey... u are a qualified re.tard ... I can't even believe I hv been trading words with a toddler ...abeg go park b4 u reduce my I.Q ... u are nothing but a science experiment gone wrong
See this useless mumu,,your foolishness and mumuness dey reduce my IQ, I can't believe there's someone as dumb and foolish like you. even sloth get sense pass you. Mumu guy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
BeanX:
See this useless mumu,,your foolishness and mumuness dey reduce my IQ, I can't believe there's someone as dumb and foolish like you. even sloth get sense pass you. Mumu guy. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Which IQ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...u get IQ ?? Dumbness runs in ur family so u think smart is dumb
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by mayor1814: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
OP I hope u watched d brilliance of Messi in d afternoon.

U will hide from reporting Messi wonderful free kick from making d headlines. But if it tapnaldo u will rush to make headlines. We dey watch u grin
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kingcalls:

Which IQ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...u get IQ ?? Dumbness runs in ur family so u think smart is dumb
Mumu boy with dusty brains ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
mayor1814:
OP I hope u watched d brilliance of Messi in d afternoon.

U will hide from reporting Messi wonderful free kick from making d headlines. But if it tapnaldo u will rush to make headlines. We dey watch u grin
Don't mind the pained and useless penaldian fan Obembet
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by mayor1814: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
BeanX:
Don't mind the pained and useless penaldian fan Obembet

They will rush to celebrate tapnaldo tap ins goals and they will be sad when King Messi scores beautiful goals.

Anyway, Messi na the best football player of all time. No contest. No debate. He doesn't steal other players' goals grin

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
mayor1814:

They will rush to celebrate tapnaldo tap ins goals and they will be sad when King Messi scores beautiful goals.

Anyway, Messi na the best football player of all time. No contest. No debate. He doesn't steal other players' goals grin
They know that Messi is greater than Camelnaldo but their foolishness and ego won't make them admit it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by LewisIsADog(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2023
Fira09:

I hate bragging about my wealth and fame online, but you guys make me do.

If you own a car of nothing less down #27m, then come argue with me Abt 'stagnant & assets'.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mad man.

You hate bragging but still somehow said this.

How big is your imagination sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation / Poland Vs Argentina: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 30th Nov 2022 / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.