Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again (32038 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by FreeFolks: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Almiron:
Who cares what Psg signed him for? Oloribu did he promised em world cup? Like that son of bitcccch Pendu wey promise Juventus UCL. All ye Pendu are mindless mor0n how's Pendu doing in camel's league.

Messi already completed football, I know you be illiterate that English is too hard for you to comprehend. Make I come down to your level, it literally means he has won all [/b]available trophy[b] in football history.

Dunce!!!
Id1ot.

That doesn't change the fact that your ewure is being carried by starboy Mbappe in France.

@the bolded, your ewure is yet to win Coup de France for the record.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by steeltrust: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Fira09:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!

Why only miserable beings concludes on someone's life without having a damn idea about the person.

Wow, just chuckling.

The life I live is what many humans have been praying to God to achieve.

We ain't mate lad, though I hate oppressing people because of my 'power', but you riff-raffs always make me do.

NL is to blamed though.
young man
You re the dumbest person I’ve ever come across on nairaland

We where having a banter and the next thing you insulted me which I told not to and the next you’re talking about wealth you have and so on so forth

Oboy who ask you
Am I dragging wealth with you
If you richer than dangote or otedola how is that my business
Do I know you
Don’t hide behind keyboard and talk trash cause your full wealth is some one money he spends in a night club for one night
Your full wealth is gift to an olosho in one night
So don’t be stupid man

If you can’t banter on sport with being pained and Start throwing tantrum then go off line and face your small 27m

I no send your papa message

Go and play with your mate cause I’m not dragging anything with you
Bye ✌️
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by steeltrust: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=OJEEMAH post=120920269][/quote] apart from this what else
Show me something new πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by FreeFolks: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Almiron:
Who cares what Psg signed him for? Oloribu did he promised em world cup? [/b]Like that son of bitcccch Pendu wey promise Juventus UCL[b]. All ye Pendu are mindless mor0n how's Pendu doing in camel's league.

Messi already completed football, I know you be illiterate that English is too hard for you to comprehend. Make I come down to your level, it literally means he has won all available trophy in football history.

Dunce!!!

F00lish Almiron.

I 8-2 remember this grin

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by FreeFolks: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
If Mbappe knows what is best for him, he should leave that useless club parading players with no hunger for success as per "we have completed football" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Morphinne: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
MrBroke:

So the soccer match you saw, Messi flooped abi because psg lost and he didn't score. The runs he made, the completed passes and dribbles and chances created those are table tennis stats abi. I guess you don't know how to kick a ball
Lol I knew it. You must either be a lady or probably a naive boy who started watching football yesterday grin
To whom much is given, much is expected. That said, when did runs, dribbles and passes become a thing when they don’t result in victory? Just as it isn’t out of place to say Ronaldo flopped in their outing against Al-lttihad for not registering a goal nor assist even though Ittihad have been beating his side, Al-Nassr long before Ronaldo’s signing and even though, he isn’t a defender nor goalkeeper, it’s also right to say Messi flopped yesterday for not seeing the back of the net either. An AM is bought to score goals or provide assists or do both and anytime he fails to deliver these roles, it isn’t out of place to say he flopped, especially when this said player is notorious for ghosting during big games and when he’s mostly needed, you’re the one getting emotional about it baby girl grin. Throughout his 90 mins of play, dude managed to register just two shots and none was on target grin
So, baby girl, yes he flopped because the world expected more from him last night but he ghosted. Also yes, Mbappe’s introduction brought a little life into the game yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by MrBroke(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Morphinne:

Lol I knew it. You must either be a lady or probably a naive boy who started watching football yesterday grin
To whom much is given, much is expected. That said, when did runs, dribbles and passes become a thing when they don’t result in victory? Just as it isn’t out of place to say Ronaldo flopped in their outing against Al-lttihad for not registering a goal nor assist even though Ittihad have been beating his side, Al-Nassr long before Ronaldo’s signing and even though, he isn’t a defender nor goalkeeper, it’s also right to say Messi flopped yesterday for not seeing the back of the net either. An AM is bought to score goals or provide assists or do both and anytime he fails to deliver these roles, it isn’t out of place to say he flopped, especially when this said player is notorious for ghosting during big games and when he’s mostly needed, you’re the one getting emotional about it baby girl grin. Throughout his 90 mins of play, dude managed to register just two shots and none was on target grin
So, baby girl, yes he flopped because the world expected more from him last night but he ghosted. Also yes, Mbappe’s introduction brought a little life into the game yesterday.

You can say whatever you like, I don't argue over stupid things that ain't monetary and doesn't improve my cognition, I don't get paid I don't know if you are paid but you are clearly the naive and babyish person here with what I just read above me. You think say I get strength for ona useless Ronaldo and Messi Argument. Only a fool would argue a fact. I hope you have eaten?
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You are right. They lack creative and world class midfielders. Their midfielder cannot even retain ball. Why didn’t they sign Erickson or Bruno Guimaraes?

It's like they are totally unaware they need quality MFs. They meekly tried to sign Ziyech but bungled it. Na small club mentality as you've said before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Madups:
How many penalties dey award to other teams combined? Try get sense na.
Penaldo fans just useless, abeg take ur foolishness comot from my sight 😑
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

U dull sha...in the history of wc , no team have ever been awarded 5 penalties, and no team have ever had penalties in 5 different games ...the highest was 3 abi 2... u call Ronaldo penaldo when it showed to the world that messi is trash without penalties πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... his last season at barca , 5 goals ( 4 penalties included) infact he got 5 in 7 games in the uclπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... worldcup, 4 penalties and a tap in out of his 7 goals, played 5 penalties in 5 different games .... let's wait for uefa to gift psg penalties, cos that's the only way Messi parties these days grin
You haven't answered my question yet, this your brain e be like say na dust full am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You should have said that it's FIFA that told those two french guys that failed to score when given penalties not to score, una too mumu I swear. your washed Penaldo couldn't even score and he was trying to steal someone's goal, who does that? even if u remove the penalties Messi scored, he still has more goals than your washed Tapnaldo from the camel league. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
BeanX:
You haven't answered my question yet, this your brain e be like say na dust full am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You should have said that it's FIFA that told those two french guys that failed to score when given penalties not to score, una too mumu I swear. your washed Penaldo couldn't even score and he was trying to steal someone's goal, who does that? even if u remove the penalties Messi scored, he still has more goals than your washed Tapnaldo from the camel league. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U are too stupid not realise what I stated ... na air full ur skull ... ojuelegba carbon monoxide air .... if u don't understand how match fixing works , then u sudnt b having convos .... ur dullness is unmatched .... as long as no penalty , penanel pessi , the penalty merchant becomes dead in games ...if u wanna awaken him like an Egyptian mummy buried thousands of years ago, just blow the whistle in the box and he will ariseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... PSG don comot for French cup and about to b kicked out of champions league for the second year running... una excuse b say , e win wc and e no need am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... when those that won everything b4 him were still fighting for more ...una come de give excuse as usual....fake goat ...penalty merchant...no penalty, no party
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are too stupid not realise what I stated ... na air full ur skull ... ojuelegba carbon monoxide air .... if u don't understand how match fixing works , then u sudnt b having convos .... ur dullness is unmatched .... as long as no penalty , penanel pessi , the penalty merchant becomes dead in games ...if u wanna awaken him like an Egyptian mummy buried thousands of years ago, just blow the whistle in the box and he will ariseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... PSG don comot for French cup and about to b kicked out of champions league for the second year running... una excuse b say , e win wc and e no need am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... when those that won everything b4 him were still fighting for more ...una come de give excuse as usual....fake goat ...penalty merchant...no penalty, no party
You are just a foolish goat, your mumuness wear agbada. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are saying all these trash because your washed Tapnaldo/camelnaldo didn't lift the world cup or have any progress whatsoever.

Have ur beloved and washed Tapnaldo ever reached the final or semi final of the world cup? The king of Messi have reached the final few years back before winning the world cup last year, tell ur Tapnaldo to try it if it's easy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And don't even tell me sh*t that it's because Argentina have won it before, even Spain that have never won world cup before won it for the first time, you dull brained nincompoop! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If we check between Portugal and Argentina team, Portugal had alot of star players more than Argentina. so what's your excuse? Useless fools. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
BeanX:
You are just a foolish goat, your mumuness type agbada. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are saying all these trash because your washed Tapnaldo/camelnaldo didn't lifet the world cup or have any progress whatsoever.

Have ur beloved and washed Tapnaldo ever reached the final or semi final of the world cup? The king of Messi have reached the final few years back before winning the world cup last year, tell ur Tapnaldo to try it if it's easy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And don't even tell me sh*t that it's because Argentina have won it before, even Spain that have never won world cup before won it for the first time, you dull brained nincompoop! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If we check between Portugal and Argentina team, Portugal had alot of star players more than Argentina. so what's your excuse? Useless fools. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U are too dull as expected to know that Ronaldo first played in a wc semi final b4 ur fraud ...

How wud u know , when u just started watching football ... put ur little fraud in portugal, make i see how e wan take win one single international trophy..... like comparing kane with jota
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ViceGovernor: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Fucklove:
I don't see them beating Bayern at home. Allianz arena is like a slaughter house for bayern when it comes to UCL cool
I wish PSG good luck on their journey to Alianz (abattoir) arena πŸ‘Œ
When the match start some people go chop grass that day

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are too dull as expected to know that Ronaldo first played in a wc semi final b4 ur fraud ...

How wud u know , when u just started watching football ... put ur little fraud in portugal, make i see how e wan take win one single international trophy..... like comparing kane with jota
Dust brained fool, have your washed Tapnaldo ever reached the final before? let's say he reached the semi final, have he ever reached the final or won Golden ball or any trophy? because Messi won that twice. your Brain is just too dull to process it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
BeanX:
Dust brained fool, have your washed Tapnaldo ever reached the final before? let's say he reached the semi final, have he ever reached the final or won Golden ball or any trophy? because Messi won that twice. your Brain is just too dull to process it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watery brain...has ur leprechaun ever won the UCL with 2 different teams?? Can he command 20% of what Emperor Ronaldo earns ?? Can he in his career carry an unknown or mid class team to victory?? First International trophy after 18yrs of struggles b4 commobol and fifa talk say mk dem help the short mango climb tree
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Madups(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=BeanX post=120934908] Penaldo fans just useless, abeg take ur foolishness comot from my sight
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Madups(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Instead of make you answer simple question you wan japa. Co.ward! Well i no de suprise. Wetin anybody expect from pesin we begin shout messi fan up and down just because fcb loose small form. [quote author=BeanX post=120934908] Penaldo fans just useless, abeg take ur foolishness comot from my sight
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Almiron: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
FreeFolks:

F00lish Almiron.

I 8-2 remember this grin
thunder faya you
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Almiron: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Waterlilly:
see your life na so so insult una sabi. e pain you abi
pain me Messi gave me bragging rights, I dey mock your asssss biaatch
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Almiron: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
FreeFolks:

Id1ot.

That doesn't change the fact that your ewure is being carried by starboy Mbappe in France.

@the bolded, your ewure is yet to win Coup de France for the record.
unfortunate son of a slave you gave me 3 mentions, thunder faya your miserable papa
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Numerouno94(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Haaa... Egbon, calm down o! grin

Ha!! see Angelfrost they blast pigin English.grin grin

On a serious note, bro it's 2much. The Op and the Mod in question hv bcom a nuisance to us in sport section. They have practically destroyed sport section for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Numerouno94(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Keep crying.. We know your problem.
If Messi wasn't included you won't make this noise

Later na una go dey shout bad government up and down. Na una go dey say get ur PVC up and down buh within ourselves corruption and lies done eat into our souls.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Numerouno94(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Toblesh:

No mind am, he don smoke C.O.
Bro it's getting 2much oo. I hv tagged Seun on Twitter.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Numerouno94(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... Messi na Audi presently , Mbappe na ferrari.... even the blind knew that mbappe changed the game ...Messi the fake goat was hoping on penalties grin ..without penalties, Messi na trash
If people they talk this one too go wan talk. Nothing my eyes no go see for Nairaland.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

It's like they are totally unaware they need quality MFs. They meekly tried to sign Ziyech but bungled it. Na small club mentality as you've said before.
They need a touch of Pep cos it’s obvious they are not serious.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Gangster1ms: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Numerouno94:

Later na una go dey shout bad government up and down. Na una go dey say get ur PVC up and down buh within ourselves corruption and lies done eat into our souls.
And how does it concern football? grin see pains
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Numerouno94:

If people they talk this one too go wan talk. Nothing my eyes no go see for Nairaland.

So if human beings comot...u too go follow comot?? U wey get ewure brain... u suppose follow ewure de waka for road ..
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Blake755: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Ordinary over 1.5 PSG couldn't score 1

Many people first game just cut their tickets grin
Same here ordinary over 1.5 dey just the play rubbish
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Morphinne: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
MrBroke:

You can say whatever you like, I don't argue over stupid things that ain't monetary and doesn't improve my cognition, I don't get paid I don't know if you are paid but you are clearly the naive and babyish person here with what I just read above me. You think say I get strength for ona useless Ronaldo and Messi Argument. Only a fool would argue a fact. I hope you have eaten?
Good girl but please, football is more than what you think it is to us and we don’t call or treat it as a stupid thing. When elders are discussing next time, sit your ignorance ass down to gain one or two wink
I just gave you reasons and facts about why it’s not wrong to say he flopped and you’re the one getting emotional about it baby girl and mind you, this isn’t a Messi vs CR7 debate as I love and respect both men and I would have definitely said just same thing if it was Ronaldo who had ghosted in a game of that magnitude. Cheers
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Numerouno94(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gangster1ms:

And how does it concern football? grin see pains

See who dey talk abt pain? U wey run go hide since December wen Messi win world cup. No b 2day u jux crawl comot from ur hole? Yeye🀣🀣

Lemme remind u, Messi has won it all in the game of football. From under20 world cup, to Olympic gold, to Copa America, finally to World cup, viza Viz club trophies too. He has cemented his legendary statues as the GOAT. Everyone has agreed that Messi is the GOAT.gringrin

PSG and Mbappe needs that champions league more than Messi cos Messi already has 4 champions league trophy to his name. While PSG and Mbappe hv not won any b4. So if them like make them no serious na them Sabi. Hope u see as Messi and Davies Alphonse exchange shirts after the match? That's to tell u that Messi is a fulfilled man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Numerouno94(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

So if human beings comot...u too go follow comot?? U wey get ewure brain... u suppose follow ewure de waka for road ..
Copy copy. Come out wit ur own diss game, no dey copy my own. Mumu wey no Sabi use punctuation marks, and if them ask am he go say him father know 10 Presidents and 20 Governors. Yeye.🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation / Poland Vs Argentina: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 30th Nov 2022 / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.