Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again (32042 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Jokerman(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

I'm actually rooting for Man City to win it cos I dont see how PSG can win with their structural issues.

PSG needs creative quality midfielders. The team is basically 7 defenders and the three musketeers.

Imagine the only world class midfielder they have is Verratti. If they had a Bernado Silva plus a Valverde Federico or Odegaard alongside Verrati, then you'd see the true might of the MMN trio.

Making Messi to deputize an attacking or central midfielder is self-limiting. It's like they completely neglected the midfield department in their recruitment.

Ha ha ha ha ha... ho he ho.. ha ha ha.

And I thought my jokes were bad πŸ˜… 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜…... blaming coach and midfielders now.... grin

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by mayor1814: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2023
One fact tapnaldo fans are finding hard to understand is d fact that when u have passed your prime u have passed it. It's glaring the Messi of today is no longer the Messi of 4 or 10 years ago. But he has paid his dues. Messi is 35 Mbappe is 24 in his peak. U can't expect Messi to perform like he did before.

But as for tapnaldo and associates and fans they will keep looking for loopholes in Messi games to bash him just because Messi has left their ewu a long time ago in terms of football achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Jokerman(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2023
mayor1814:
One fact tapnaldo fans are finding hard to understand is d fact that when u have passed your prime u have passed it. It's glaring the Messi of today is no longer the Messi of 4 or 10 years ago. But he has paid his dues. Messi is 35 Mbappe is 24 in his peak. U can't expect Messi to perform like he did before.

But as for tapnaldo and associates and fans they will keep looking for loopholes in Messi games to bash him just because Messi has left their ewu a long time ago in terms of football achievement.

Haha haha haha haha.

So Pessi is the only old player in football ⚽️ πŸ€”
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Streetmovement(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Is this fool still trolling Messi even after he's won every trophy in the book including the world cup that his favourite he-goat never smelled...some people are just bitter in life and they can never make it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can keep crying, your tears is welcomed 🀣🀣🀣

One thing is for certain that Messi is a world cup winner and na that same Messi kick your mbappe out of world cup, you better go and start reading newspaper on the street cuz the way I see it, football analysis is not for you grin cheesy

Mumu obembet🀣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by ThierryJay: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Jokerman:

Ha ha ha ha ha... ho he ho.. ha ha ha.

And I thought my jokes were bad πŸ˜… 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜…... blaming coach and midfielders now.... grin

Joker u still dey ejaculate? Valentine don pass o grin

I see the thrust of my analysis was lost over your head in your excitement.

When you calm down, read through again..this time slowly cheesy
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

Those that understand the way football works , know that it was staged for Argentina...without those fake penalties that they kept on awarding Argentina per game, Argentina no for smell am
Mumu guy, say them no award penalties to other countries too? say them no award penalties to France for final? Penaldo fans are just too dull and foolish for my liking. 😑

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2023
sportskid:
Obembet will destroy Nairaland very soon. I laugh, I have been on this forum since 2004 ( when it was Mobile Nigerian forum and Nairaland). I have never seen such biased nonsense. Obembet will damage the reputation of this forum with her hate. She is not a rational person, her heart is just filled with HATE, HATE, AND MORE HATE. This HATE will be the end of Nairaland.
Obembet na guy with big hairy balls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by assholemods: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2023
obembet:
Without Mbappe there is no penetration on the left flank..Other PSG players don't even dare to take defenders one on one..They just pass backwards and sideways.

Messi is just useless and overated, he can't even get single shot on target, maybe he's looking for free penalty as usual.
Messi useless and over rated? You dey smoke igbo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by BeanX(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
Some people will dent the image of this forum with their unfounded lies. This they do in political platform and now in sport. Here below is the rating of each players screenshots in yesterday's match.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.90min.com/posts/psg-0-1-bayern-munich-player-ratings-as-kingsley-coman-haunts-former-club-01gs8n74q7r7/amp
Nlfpmod seun
Please do something about fake news gracing the front page, Obembet created a thread with fake information and it graced the front page, this is totally wrong. Seun tell your mods to clarify any news before bringing it to the front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by HayB100(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2023
Like seriously, this Obembet guy is an oloriburuku, where di you get your own rating from? Rating wey I read on Goal.com wey be 7/10. That hate you habour towards Messi won't do you no good, you can go and die for all we care, USELESS idiot, keep wailing, tears no go komot for your matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Macky2(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2023
The introduction of Mbappe changed that game positively for PSG. Check match stats, ball possession and goals on target increased after he was introduced.

Numerouno94:
Where did u see Messi and Neymar's rating as 4 and 3 respectively? And how did Mbappe's introduction changed the game? Did u watch that match at all?

Seun, it's high time u started a sanitization program on this forum concerning ur mods. A Mod called Nlfpmod has bn aiding and abetting Obembet @ the Op smear campaign and character assassination against Messi wit fake news. Seun, Nlfpmod has bn notoriously known to moving a certain Obembet's fake news and stories to the front page of this forum.

Shame on u Nlfpmod. I will get the attention of Seun on Twitter. This madness has got to stop.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2023
BeanX:
Mumu guy, say them no award penalties to other countries too? say them no award penalties to France for final? Penaldo fans are just too dull and foolish for my liking. 😑

U dull sha...in the history of wc , no team have ever been awarded 5 penalties, and no team have ever had penalties in 5 different games ...the highest was 3 abi 2... u call Ronaldo penaldo when it showed to the world that messi is trash without penalties πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... his last season at barca , 5 goals ( 4 penalties included) infact he got 5 in 7 games in the uclπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... worldcup, 4 penalties and a tap in out of his 7 goals, played 5 penalties in 5 different games .... let's wait for uefa to gift psg penalties, cos that's the only way Messi parties these days grin
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Madups(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
Oga! your asun got a 4/10 rating against bayern.
MrBroke:
Because him no score, football ona no sabi watch

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Madups(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
End of quote
MEGA4BILLION:
Introduction of Mbappe in the game brought life into the home side, the young man's 82 minutes goal was cancelled for offside.
For now Mbappe is PSG and PSG is Mbappe
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
bencr7:
d Porto own surprise me, it took Chelsea 8 years to win champion league,since they came to spotlight has big club (2004-2012),but man city is still waiting since 14 years still now(2008-2022) and PSG still waiting 11 years(2011-2022) their own have take to long, which is bad
Yes. One day, they will get it right. Chelsea were not at their best neither were they among the favourites but they won it twice.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Neimar: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
obembet:
Without Mbappe there is no penetration on the left flank..Other PSG players don't even dare to take defenders one on one..They just pass backwards and sideways.

Messi is just useless and overated, he can't even get single shot on target, maybe he's looking for free penalty as usual.

YOU MUST BE VERY STUPID

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

Bro, I dont understand Neymar. His decision making is like a pendulum oscillating between the good and the very bad. Such a waste of fine talent.

Why run into 2 or 3 players when you have an option to pass into free space? Na wetin Messi at 35 plus take pass him and Mbappe be that: football sense.

Messi would have been much more effective if Neymar linked up with him better rather than looking for trouble with Bayerns defenders.
Neymar was busy killing attacking play. I wonder why he’s not hungry for success. The guy just dey waste him talent. Who would have believed that at this age and time, Neymar would be struggling to win one Balon D’or.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Neimar: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:
We all know that Fifa gifted Argentina the cup ... only mumu people dint see thru the wayo... those fake penalties that fifa kept on giving Argentina gave dem the title .... Give PSG a penalty per game at this UCL just like they did for Argentina, and PSG will win the UCL

Sniper cheap sha
You need am
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Madups(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Can you define nuisance? Wait! lemme help you. Nuisance in this context can also be defined as the bitter truth. Eya, sorry!
Slynation:
At this rate, this guy's topic is becoming a nuisance on this platform...!!

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

I'm actually rooting for Man City to win it cos I dont see how PSG can win with their structural issues.

PSG needs creative quality midfielders. The team is basically 7 defenders and the three musketeers.

Imagine the only world class midfielder they have is Verratti. If they had a Bernado Silva plus a Valverde Federico or Odegaard alongside Verrati, then you'd see the true might of the MMN trio.

Making Messi to deputize an attacking or central midfielder is self-limiting. It's like they completely neglected the midfield department in their recruitment.
You are right. They lack creative and world class midfielders. Their midfielder cannot even retain ball. Why didn’t they sign Erickson or Bruno Guimaraes?

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Almiron: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
obembet:

I like seeing you rant it gives me joy cos deep down you're in so much pain since Leo won the world cup. It's understandable cos your pain will eventually lead to your untimely death mark my words... You can't live so much hate and anger within you couple with naija current palava and not drop dead suddenly. Oloribu who cares about UCL, name one trophy wey Leo never win, na Mbappe need UCL more make him work hard. It's obvious you watch the match on Livescores, so I can engage but I'll dedicate my time to curse your whenever wherever I see your anti Messi comments on NL. You're doomed!!! Ogun kee you this afternoon, you son of nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Almiron: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
FreeFolks:

PSG signed him to win world cup? cheesy

If he is done with football, what is he doing on the pitch then
Who cares what Psg signed him for? Oloribu did he promised em UCL? Like that son of bitcccch Pendu wey promise Juventus UCL. All ye Pendu are mindless mor0n how's Pendu doing in camel's league.

Messi already completed football, I know you be illiterate that English is too hard for you to comprehend. Make I come down to your level, it literally means he has won all available trophy in football history.

Dunce!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Almiron: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Waterlilly:
our Ronaldo won champions league three times in a role
you wan compare UcL with World cup you mor0n
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Waterlilly: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Almiron:
you wan compare UcL with World cup you mor0n
see your life na so so insult una sabi. e pain you abi

1 Like

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Madups(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
How many penalties dey award to other teams combined? Try get sense na. [quote author=BeanX post=120924604]Mumu guy, say them no award penalties to other countries too? say them no award penalties to France for final? Penaldo fans are just too dull and foolish for my liking.
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Neimar:

Sniper cheap sha
You need am

Sniper ontop realityπŸ˜‚.... no difference between Messi minions and tinubu urchins ....they quarrel bitterly with common sense
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Neimar: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

Sniper ontop realityπŸ˜‚.... no difference between Messi minions and tinubu urchins ....they quarrel bitterly with common sense

Sniper is still cheap.
It will relieve you of your misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Wildkat02: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
obembet:

No FIFA to rig matches for him in PSG. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Messi is a fluke just at 35... But at that age, CR7 was creating more records

I doubt if Pessi can play till 38 and above

Yet some stupid Messi fans keep telling me he’s no longer interested in football after winning the WC. So him dey use PSG matches do training abi?

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Kingcalls: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
ThierryJay:

On point. This is the same Bayern that has been finding it tough against average Bundesliga teams of recent. It was his tactics that limited Messi and Neymar's effectiveness. They are not counter attacking players.

Oh now it's tactics that's limiting Messi...but when it comes to Ronaldo, u will not remember tactics ... admit it, Messi is destroying psg...team that got to back to back semis including a final is on the verge of getting knocked out in R16 for the second time running.... No penalty, no party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Wildkat02: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
Obembet Messi was done with football the day he lifted the most biggest trophy in football. He has seen it all and he has won it all. He has reached the peak of his career he now plays for fun while Mbappe you're licking his ass still have a long way to go in football and will never reach the level of Messi in football.

My Messi is a world cup winner, Your Ronaldo is what?grin

Exactly the foolish excuse I was looking for. If he’s done with football then what is he still doing in PSG killing their games? So PSG matches are now training for him abi?

Na so una go dey talk nonsense all in the name of excuses for a midget. See person wen don waste finish. He won’t even be able to play and score hattricks in a so called Camel league at 38 sef. That’s if he will be able play till that age. At 35, CR7 delivered Juventus. Infact he was always their β€œman on Fire” πŸ”₯

The Mbappe u are even talking about won a word cup at a very young age before Messi and still has chances of winning it 3 more times in his young career which Messi will never accomplish. And guess who’s his idol..... CR7 !!

2 Likes

Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by Wildkat02: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

Oh now it's tactics that's limiting Messi...but when it comes to Ronaldo, u will not remember tactics ... admit it, Messi is destroying psg...team that got to back to back semis including a final is on the verge of getting knocked out in R16 for the second time running.... No penalty, no party πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No penalty, no party... I like the sound of that πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again by steeltrust: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Fira09:

I hate bragging about my wealth and fame online, but you guys make me do.

If you own a car of nothing less down #27m, then come argue with me Abt 'stagnant & assets'.
see this foolish poor man
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

27million
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Richest man in Africa i great you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation / Poland Vs Argentina: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 30th Nov 2022 / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.