Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San (8159 Views)

Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

rubbish tribalitic bigoted mo.fos

U will wound if you keep following me up and down like a fly. I have told you several times, I dont suffer fools lightly. If you have a love affair with Ezeuche or whoever,  that is you stinking biz. Go look for him and kiss his as$ as much as you wish.

I am not your normal kind of poster. I am someone you do youE best to keep away from. The more you strong guy with me the more you increase your blood pressure, and you will always go home bruised and sad. I can assure you.

But if you insist you want to continue chasing me up and down for a rematch of

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739353.0.html

trashing, then you better go and equip yourself with something that will give you a mental protection. I generally don't like dealing with trolls like you, but because of quota system and federal character, I am constrained to give you some time. Please dont abuse your privilege - my semi enlightened aboki!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

in your right sense really do you thing GEJ WOULD HAVE WON WITH SS AND SE votes

no think of it

if the some Northern states and SW states did not vote for GEJ, do u think he would have won. this is another tribal crap that has blinded your people

OK now please tell me the states GEJ WON apart from SS and SE

Lagos, ogun, ondo, oyo, kwara, abuja, ekiti, benue, etc

and 40% of all northern states so what tribalism are you talking about

You really are an eediot. So I have to spell out the tribalism to you. Please read s-l-o-w-l-y.

1. Buhari did not campaign in the SS and SE unlike GEJ because of tribalism.

Once you understand that point, then perhaps I will remind you of the other points raise by Ediclove. Silly Buhari apologist!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

You really are an eediot. So I have to spell out the tribalism to you. Please read s-l-o-w-l-y.

1. Buhari did not campaign in the SS and SE unlike GEJ because of tribalism.

Once you understand that point, then perhaps I will remind you of the other points raise by Ediclove. Silly Buhari apologist!

You are really unintelligent. Did Buhari WIN ? Yes or No

what makes you think I am for Buhari

he campaigned in port harcount, warri, owerri are those not SS and SE cities. Unless u want to tell me that u don't know Nigeria geography again

And even that that, you people still called him a tribalist. Well it is fine and at the end of the day, he did not win which is what Nigerians want.

But Now PDP is there again. ARE THEY BETTER ?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2011
Yes, PDP is here and Nigerians are happy.
So tell your vampire folks in Maiduguri to cease the bomb; if they mistakenly touch the nerve of the country, it will explode in your face and their faces. I bet you know how to reach your terror cells and camps. Phockimg boko haramist!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

in your right sense really do you thing GEJ WOULD HAVE WON WITH SS AND SE votes

no think of it

if the some Northern states and SW states did not vote for GEJ, do u think he would have won. this is another tribal crap that has blinded your people

OK now please tell me the states GEJ WON apart from SS and SE

Lagos, ogun, ondo, oyo, kwara, abuja, ekiti, benue, etc

and 40% of all northern states so what tribalism are you talking about  

Your ignorance amazes me. So if GEJ got votes from SW does that mean it was yoruba votes? Did you notice the difference between the turnout for Presidential and Governorship elections. The GEJ votes from the SW were mostly non indigene votes. At the polling station were I voted, the ACN agent kept repeating that they were not really interested in the presidential elections and we should come for the governorship and see. He was very right. All the SW folks turned out for the governorship elections. Yoruba folks make up less than 40% of Lagos state.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

Yes, PDP is here and Nigerians are happy.

Where did you get that from

which Nigerians, you mean those that are forcing there happiness so they would not look stu.pid that they voted for PDP
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
edicolove:

Your ignorance amazes me. So if GEJ got votes from SW does that mean it was yoruba votes? Did you notice the difference between the turnout for Presidential and Governorship elections. The GEJ votes from the SW were mostly non indigene votes. At the polling station were I voted, the ACN agent kept repeating that they were not really interested in the presidential elections and we should come for the governorship and see. He was very right. All the SW folks turned out for the governorship elections. Yoruba folks make up less than 40% of Lagos state.

another ideeiot is out. are you a lagosian ?

and is lagos the only SW state

where did you get that percentage from ?

i voted as well in lagos so being not interested in voting = tribalism ?

is this how SE people think cry
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by VoodooDoll(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
Should we move this thread to the "tribalism" and "ethnic" section.

Na wah for NairaLand sha,
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
VoodooDoll:

Should we move this thread to the "tribalism" and "ethnic" section.

Na wah for NairaLand sha,

trust me it is not Nairaland but SE people that are always trying to tribalise things
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

Where did you get that from

which Nigerians, you mean those that are forcing there happiness so they would not look stu.pid that they voted for PDP

I mean the real Nigerians that voted for GEJ, not the Nairaland Nigerians that voted for Buhari, and certainly not the Boko Haramist (or should I just call them Boko Kanuris   grin). Silly aboki.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
And who do you think voted for GEJ in the north? mainly Northern christians and animist of course who hate Buhari with a passion because he represents the extremism that boko aram portray. more than 40 percent of the north are christians no matter what they try to make you believe. Thats why the north do not want a national database.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

trust me it is not Nairaland  but SE people that are always trying to tribalise things

See how ignorant, divisive and devilish you can be.
When it suit you you point at agbaworo and other SE posters and to buttress that it's a Nigeria (nairaland matter), at another time you claim one or two posted whose content you dont like represents the SE.

You are really a true Kanuri man - a cunning, butchering, devil. You are now officially[b] Ode-Harem![/b]
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
edicolove:

And who do you think voted for GEJ in the north? mainly Northern christians and animist of course who hate Buhari with a passion because he represents the extremism that boko aram portray. more than 40 percent of the north are christians no matter what they try to make you believe. Thats why the north do not want a national database.

i think u are drunk. where did you get that rubbish from

do you people just post rubbish on the internet who told u the north does not want a database

i think it is the east that has always fought against database. fact
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

See how ignorant, divisive and devilish you can be.
When it suit you you point at agbaworo and other SE posters and to buttress that it's a Nigeria (nairaland matter), at another time you claim one or two posted whose content you dont like represents the SE.

You are really a true Kanuri man - a cunning, butchering, devil. You are now officially[b] Ode-Harem![/b]

you are very very stu.pid for that statement

have u people not been tribalising VERY SINGLE DISCUSSION we have here

or what are u talking about
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

do you people just post rubbish on the internet who told u the north does not want a database

It can on come from an Ode-harem, shame.  sad sad sad
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by sweet9ja: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
Rubbish GEJ as much as you want but, remember elections (in naija) are not fought and won on NL. And yes, the SAN is very correct, I bet many of you haters have ever seen a copy of the constitution and those who did, have never bothered to read it. If GEJ decides to run no one can stop him and don't think Nigerians are fools to blame him for the state we are in today. Many actually understand that the violence in various parts of naija are sponsored and orcestrated in order to frustrate his efforts in putting the country on the part of development and to make people believe only Hausa/Fulani muslims can rule the country. Believe me it won't work, violence will never be rewarded.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
sweet9ja:

Rubbish GEJ as much as you want but, remember elections (in naija) are not fought and won on NL. And yes, the SAN is very correct, I bet many of you haters have ever seen a copy of the constitution and those who did, have never bothered to read it. If GEJ decides to run no one can stop him and don't think Nigerians are fools to blame him for the state we are in today. Many actually understand that the violence in various parts of naija are sponsored and orcestrated in order to frustrate his efforts in putting the country on the part of development and to make people believe only Hausa/Fulani muslims can rule the country. Believe me it won't work, violence will never be rewarded.

my brother/sister why are u talking like that

GEJ is our president today not by his doing but by God so why do you have to call hausa/fulani to this

a lot of hausa/fulani voted for GEJ and not there is no rule mentality.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

This is the most laughable thing I have heard in a long time. The east doesnt want a database? who counts goats and cows during census? east or north? Who registers child voters? east or north? Who claims that population in the desert is more than population in the coastal areas? east or north? Who claims their family cannot be counted by census officials because of religious beliefs and have to give the census officials their own figures? east or north? So who will a national database base hurt? east or north?  shior!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2011
sweet9ja:

Thank you oo.
If Boko haram bombs dont allow him to govern and he asked for another term. We, the people of Nigeria, will vote massively for him!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

you are very very stu.pid for that statement

have u people not been tribalising VERY SINGLE DISCUSSION we have here

or what are u talking about

lol. Mention the names of the people tribalising discussion and provide proof of their tribes. After that explain to me how that is a greater evil than the tribalistic, religious Boko Haram Islamist bombs originating from the heart of Kanuri land in Maiduguri!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

Thank you oo.
If Boko haram bombs dont allow him to govern and he asked for another term. W[b]e, the people of Nigeria, will vote massively for him!  grin grin grin grin grin[/b]

if he performs. Nigerians would not just vote based on ignorance and tribalism

if he performs then yes if not then let a better person be elected
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by speeder(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
I wouldn't mind seeing him there, he's my hero!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

if he performs. Nigerians would not just vote based on ignorance and tribalism

if he performs then yes if not then let a better person be elected

Dont be silly. I said if your clanish Kanuri folks in Boko Haram does not allow him to perform, we will vote him again even if it just to spite you or call your bluff!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

Dont be silly. I said if your clanish Kanuri folks in Boko Haram does not allow him to perform, we will vote him again even if it just to spite you or call your bluff!

you don't say shocked shocked shocked

so you are ezeuche. if u intend to vote for someone just because he is from ur region or just to spit a group of people then i think u need to visit the hospital and get urself examined
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
Moreover edicolove you have not answered my question

alj_harem:

are you a lagosian ?

and is lagos the only SW state

where did you get that percentage from ?

i voted as well in lagos

so being not interested in voting = tribalism ?

is this how you people think ?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

you don't say shocked shocked shocked

so you are ezeuche. if u intend to vote for someone just because he is from your region or just to spit a group of people then i think u need to visit the hospital and get urself examined

Ok, I am Ezeuche. Now can you kiss my as$, and lick my feet.  grin grin grin grin Stupic homo aboki man, looking for his man-friend.  grin grin grin grin

I repeat, if your clannish (I see that struck a cord) Kanuri folks in Boko Haram prevent GEJ from carrying out his transformation agenda, we the people of Nigeria will vote massively for GEJ, even if it just to spite you or call you bluff.

I hope you can comprehend better now, retardeen Ode-harem
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
PointB:

Ok, I am Ezeuche. Now can you kiss my as$, and lick my feet.  grin grin grin grin Stupic homo aboki man, looking for his man-friend.  grin grin grin grin

I repeat, if your clannish (I see that struck a cord) Kanuri folks in Boko Haram prevent GEJ from carrying out his transformation agenda, we the people of Nigeria will vote massively for GEJ, even if it just to spite you or call you bluff.

I hope you can comprehend better now, retardeen Ode-harem

LOL grin grin grin

Now enough of the chit chat and insults

Ok, ever since jonathan became the president, I and northerners have always supported him and wished him the best

boko haram has nothing to do with the north

boko haram is killing northerners so why would we support them at the first place ??

the people that are making this country ungovernable are the triablistic leaders and not the average citizen whether north or south

i hope u understand and please stop associating Boko haram with Islam. thanks
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
Watching GEJ on STV and NTA and wondering how anyone can compare this great guy with the mumu Buhari. He is so articulate and knows every inch of what he is saying. Hope NTA and STV will repeat this program and let these haters here watch and be ashamed
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2011
edicolove:

Watching GEJ on STV and NTA and wondering how anyone can compare this great guy with the mumu Buhari. He is so articulate and knows every inch of what he is saying. Hope NTA and STV will repeat this program and let these haters here watch and be ashamed

who are the haters of GEJ
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by edicolove: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^You of course and many other jerks on here.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by aljharem3: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
edicolove:

^^^You of course and many other jerks on here.

why am i going to hate GEJ our president

I dislike PDP because of OBJ, IBB, sultan etc not because of GEJ and it was unfortunate that GEJ is in PDP
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San by PointB: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL grin grin grin

Now enough of the chit chat and insults

Ok, ever since jonathan became the president, I and northerners have always supported him and wished him the best

boko haram has nothing to do with the north

boko haram is killing northerners so why would we support them at the first place ??

the people that are making this country ungovernable are the triablistic leaders and not the average citizen whether north or south

i hope u understand and please stop associating Boko haram with Islam. thanks

Supporting him indeed by bombing abuja, UN, etc, and terrorizing innocent citizens of other zones and tribes. Why dont you keep those 'support' in your closet or bomb yourselves. Only and aboki will consider terrorism and suicide bombing support! Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accounts Officer Testifies Against Akpobolokemi, Confirms N67.5 Million Transfer / Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai / Anambra Demolishes Houses Of Kidnap, Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.