Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today (55181 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Zeewirld: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/InsideKaduna_/status/1625780708932288514?t=I44v1ktFETGKluvVWXNyMA&s=19
..They are fighting tooth and nail to protect the billions that they have stolen
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Topshow2010(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Even though I don't like d duo personally but with this bold steps , I doff my hat for you especially that midget for having d courage to confront dt thing at Aso rock when others are shying away cuz of their primordial gains.... History will rembr u for this day ...
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by naikeboy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Confusion APC fighting APC who would have thought this will happen...
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
utenwuson:
People don't know anything, this currency scarcity will only affect the poor, have you seen even ordinary local government chairman on queue?

Most governors and big politicians have the new notes since December last year in abundance, to even buy vote in the rural area now will go as low as 1k new note, where a politician can't even get new note to share, he will buy indomie, spag, rice, oil, tomatoes and still share and still win election.

I even believe buhari is deceiving people, he may have even given tinubu enough new notes and portraying himself as anti tinubu to the public, politics is deep.

You are right. It's deeper than what you see on the surface
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by olamike02: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
ISellBeer:
ASUU was on strike for months and our governors did nothing
Train attack along Abuja-kaduna and they did nothing
Rampant kidnapping and herdsmen killings and they did nothing

After 3 months of notice to return old naira notes were elapsed, you started going to court.

Theses guys do not care about anything that does not directly affects them.

Vote wisely and vote with your conscience
Is it every household that have a child in the uni,more so those useless ASUU executive just wasted the students time as they end up achieving nothing. See when it comes to money,even the mad man need it hence this cry .
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by babakenny9: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:
Lol
Where are people getting new notes from to attend political rallies?
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by inoki247: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
babakenny9:
Where are people getting new notes from to attend political rallies?

That's why we say this New note as already been distributed so the Vote buying thoery isn't working....

Cause the politicians already av dere way...

Na the masses dey suffer like this...
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by OChimex: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
Omo this thing don cause a lot of problems now.

The Restaurant I eat at said their atm is not working, ok madam, I’d do Transfer. She said she don’t receive alert since 2 weeks now, fidelity bank blah blah blah.

I did the transfer anyway, I gotta eat. She said I must wait for her to receive an alert before I go with my food. I can see she was frustrated and very aggressive with the way she talking but I know it’s cuz of currency change issue, so I tried to douse the tension, tried to wait small and still educate her and everyone around on the need to “really go cashless” Go to your bank. Fix your account. Get your alert working etc.

I was angry myself, i don’t have cash, haven’t held one in 3 days. The keke guy ferrying me about wants cash, he too don’t receive alert (guy like you, and you Dey drive keke, I told him) We have been to 3 Pos, no cash. The one I saw said 1500 for 5000 shocked “so my money is 3500 i asked?” Wawu. Banks is out of it, the GTBank i saw was a crusade. People wasting productive hours.

I just had to rant.

That shows you how backward Nigeria is. Like 500 years behind the Western world. Here in America, even a 100 years old woman uses cards for all her transactions, very tech savvy.
Never will internet or network interfere in any transaction, Never.

Nigeria is really a zoo. Closer to the animal world than the Western world.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Realist777: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:

The Restaurant I eat at said their atm is not working, ok madam, I’d do Transfer. She said she don’t receive alert since 2 weeks now, fidelity bank blah blah blah.

I did the transfer anyway, I gotta eat. She said I must wait for her to receive an alert before I go with my food. I can see she was frustrated and very aggressive with the way she talking but I know it’s cuz of currency change issue, so I tried to douse the tension, tried to wait small and still educate her and everyone around on the need to “really go cashless” Go to your bank. Fix your account. Get your alert working etc.

I was angry myself, i don’t have cash, haven’t held one in 3 days. The keke guy ferrying me about wants cash, he too don’t receive alert (guy like you, and you Dey drive keke, I told him) We have been to 3 Pos, no cash. The one I saw said 1500 for 5000 shocked “so my money is 3500 i asked?” Wawu. Banks is out of it, the GTBank i saw was a crusade. People wasting productive hours.

I just had to rant.
Tell them to get bank app
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by HADI854: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/InsideKaduna_/status/1625780708932288514?t=I44v1ktFETGKluvVWXNyMA&s=19
Can you imagine!
We have salaries paid in 17% and 20% in our local government but he can run to the supreme Court because of no money to buy votes
ASUU were on strikes, people were massacred and properties destroyed and their was never an unfortunate uproar from these our looters in the Supreme Court
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Yankee101: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
That naira you stole and hid will rot to waste
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Donedeal1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
So this man can attend court?.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by bussyboy500(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:

I just had to rant.

I had similar experience yesterday, i was frustrated at the end of the whole scenario that i lost appetite to eat the food i was stressing myself about. Till now, I don’t have a cash worth N100
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by premierlead: 12:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Himtulie247:
These Meennnn grin

These men are oloriburuku people, including that idiot (Tinubu, the bullion van guy) who brought them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.