Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos (27556 Views)

Labour Vows To Reject Meagre Addition To ₦60,000 As Minimum Wage / Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Treasure17(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sanwoolu doing the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by ChatterHouse: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
CORNFUSE set of people
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by CalabarPikin: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Says the CEO of Olu bank

So market women should collect the old not and chew it or what..??

Since you can't deposit it in a bank....

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Lucasinho(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
POS & Fuel Attendant Una Time go Soon Pass, Asked Nose Mask & Hand
Sanitizer.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by ambale(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Oga banks in your state are not even opened and you are here threatening people

When una finish with the economy just pack your loads and go abeg

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by KingsCity: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Rutherford2019: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lagos is now a country in another country
This election will make or break Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Olachase(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
No wonder in the morning people were panic buh this evening they started collecting the old note well nice move from the governor

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by funkemary(f): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Just dey play. Thanks to a colleague who came to my rescue when old note was rejected

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Thank you sir

Piiggiiddiootts amaka cheesy

Obi na CBN, Obi Wey be common 3rd force lol

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by wizelink(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Confusion everywhere. APC government against itself. APC governors against APC FG. This one na JAGA JAGA. May God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:
The way conductors go beat some people as from tomorrow ehn, una go believe.

Print Gawat screenshot and show conductor say sanwoolu mandates them to collect old notes....If u no visit dentist to help u remove the broken teeth particle by weekend, make I know wetin cause am.

Oga, people in my area don’t even send the supreme we r still transacting the old notes, even me wey get small new note sef have spend it finish an old I dey spend now, n people r collecting without saying jack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by yomi007k(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Brendaniel:
You are now the CBN governor...

Bleep the CBN governor... cool

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Putinofrussia: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Vixlot:
It is illegal to reject old naira notes in Lagos...."

Lagos State Government vows to enforce Supreme Court Ruling

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1625884099247239168?t=eYLwR-5W5RBrrIvCe3JBIA&s=19
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by cumoverna: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
There has to be another way to stop vote buying, this redesign is killing this country, I haven't worked for 5 days now.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by favour32(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
For governor house, na new notes be the Koko grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Thank you sir

Won ti fi opolo eleyi se paseparo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by BlueRayDick: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Komu1048:

Oga, people in my area don’t even send the supreme we r still transacting the old notes, even me wey get small new note sef have spend it finish an old I dey spend now, n people r collecting without saying jack

Goodluck to u when u eventually leave Ur area to go to areas where they are already rejecting old notes as of this morning.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Detola5000: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na so the thing wo...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by XinnyMac: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sanwolu just woke up
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by yomi007k(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
ambale:
Oga banks in your state are not even opened and you are here threatening people

When una finish with the economy just pack your loads and go abeg

Did banks in your own state open?

Better pack go back your state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Is illegal yes,but what have done to stop it as give. What measures are you taking to stop the illegality.
Is it public announcement via radio Lagos,Lagos TV,Yoruba news papers,etc have you spoken to lagosians. angry
YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE NOTICE IN NIGERIA IS THAT TALK IS CHEAP,IMPLEMENTATION IS EITHER VERY SLOW TILL THINGS HAVE SPOIOED OR ZERO. EVEN PEOPLE IN POWER CANT USE IT FIX PROBLEMS IN SOCIETY. angryAND TO MAKE WORSE THE MASSES ARE SO NAIVE AND IGNORANT CRITICAL NEWS THAT SHAPES THEIR DAILY OPERATION.ONLY TO INSTAGRAM THINGS AND DO STUPID WHPSAPP THEY SABI. E.G IMAGINE SOMEBODY IN BUS SAYING OBASANJO IS CAUSING D PROBLEM,IS OBJ THE CURRENT PRESIDENT?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Siwisheswereesh: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Reinaldo:

Won ti fi opolo eleyi se paseparo

Gbenu osi soun akin dani dani angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:
Thank you sir

sanwolu is not the banks or cbn. he is on his own.

sm1 that doesn't have balls up to half of ambode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Reinamaria(f): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Just tell the Buhari the truth that he will plunge the country into avoidable crisis

If only Tinubu wasn't so desperate, the country wouldn't be in this situation.
New design of the naira was the only way to checkmate him.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
You don't have such power so shut up

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Wipper7000: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
emmyclassic:
The Cabals played Tinubu. The first plan was to half the vote from Tinubu's own region by tricking him to go for a Muslim Muslim ticket knowing fully well that south West region is 50/50 based on religion. The Cabals know 80% of Christians in the southwest won't vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. Ask yourself this question, have you ever seen a Northern presidential candidate pick a Muslim VP even when his region is about 85% Muslim? Now they are putting anti-people policies in place to further cause more damage to APC/Tinubu.

My point is whoever the cabals are, have their own candidate. When last did you see the PDP attack Labour Party on anything whereas APC is always on the Labour party's case now and again when it should be the other way round as it seems LP has gained a stronghold of major PDP States. There is going to be a shocking coalition between PDP and LP very soon.

Atiku or Peter Obi is either going to be your next President. Tinubu has been played!!
I thought you people said OBi is a messiah, So why are you promoting LP and PDP to merge together. I pity all of you.
OBI is out of the equation. get that one clear. The Election is btw PDP and APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by Gboom: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
emmyclassic:
The Cabals played Tinubu. The first plan was to half the vote from Tinubu's own region by tricking him to go for a Muslim Muslim ticket knowing fully well that south West region is 50/50 based on religion. The Cabals know 80% of Christians in the southwest won't vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. Ask yourself this question, have you ever seen a Northern presidential candidate pick a Muslim VP even when his region is about 85% Muslim? Now they are putting anti-people policies in place to further cause more damage to APC/Tinubu.

My point is whoever the cabals are, have their own candidate. When last did you see the PDP attack Labour Party on anything whereas APC is always on the Labour party's case now and again when it should be the other way round as it seems LP has gained a stronghold of major PDP States. There is going to be a shocking coalition between PDP and LP very soon.

Atiku or Peter Obi is either going to be your next President. Tinubu has been played!!
Thrash thrasher thrashest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
God Almighty Help Us
Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
yomi007k:

Mumu man...

You want people to suffer.

If Buhari will not obey Supreme court then Lagos state will not obey the Federal government either. I still spent N3000 old notes today. grin

We shall live independently. So help us God.
.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
APC disrespecting a federal failure... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

sorry for u guys

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: It Is Illegal To Reject Old Naira Notes In Lagos by drezzyx(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:
The way conductors go beat some people as from tomorrow ehn, una go believe.

Print Gawat screenshot and show conductor say sanwoolu mandates them to collect old notes....If u no visit dentist to help u remove the broken teeth particle by weekend, make I know wetin cause am.
U can't tell me you don't have old note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC / Inside The Nigeria Legislative Council In 1940(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.