Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,316 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC (30867 Views)

Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
sammirano:

This one has just finished selling gala in holdup so his head is still hot. Most of them lack basic education so arguing with them is fruitless. The Lagos you dying to live is governed and controlled by Yorubas, and will remain so forever. If you have any sense remaining, think about that for a moment.

E pain am

Yea controlled by yorubas, no doubt

But I fit bet say the company you are working is owned by another tribe, even the place you pay rent...

The fact that you don't have igbos disguising as touts, begging for money from people that are way younger than them... just swallow the pill, most igbos are not concerned about ruling (corrupted ruling, we prefer to rule business wise) na why we dey intimidate una for business

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by AFONJACOW(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
whats emeka business with Yoruba

Y don’t u face your landlocked poverty capital of d south where all able bodied men are always running from

We will make u igbos gnash your teeth
if you are waiting for abandone property so u can leave lagos Bridge u will wait tire.. we own lagos and we own large portion of lagos land.. I challenge u coward to shwo me ur village In oyo and stop making noise like urchin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Winnersunited: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Why is that Agbaje man always controversial Same in Osun state
He is doing the bidding of INEC Hqrs . See the way the Chief press secretary to Inec chairman is talking though. That's the mind of his boss.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
acewines:

If you look around you, igbos have bought virtually all the houses in every street if not all, at least one building in every street in lagos is owned by an igbo person or another tribe outside yoruba, you are not ashamed that different tribes that migrated to your state has chased you all away from your land and are occupying it and y'al that are the owners of the land have all become tenants and workers in the house or company those migrants have...

Even for market

Yoruba people no dey rent shops to their yoruba brothers and sisters again, they rent to igbos cus we pay higher plus pay at when due and when they increase rents, we pay without fight.... you dey wait for 100yrs for you to claim what you sold cheesy... your fathers won't be around and probably you won't remember neither will your kids remember where the land is or who it was sold to b4 the 100yrs
nah iboman get all the houses wey dey Lagos including the sea and government house.
Am sure you don’t knw the roads that leads to Lagos.
All this wretched ibo self 🤦‍♂️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Zincfingers:

Keep clowning
Has Tinubu stopped owning 80% of Lagos according to you fools ?

Wetin concern me concern politicians

I'm only concerned about what me and you have achieved here

I'm a migrant who came and is ruling the owners of the land in my own little way

Take cold water

E go dey alright

Gn

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Chidex500: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
next week u igbos will know your place in Nigeria
Lolzzz! We're fighting for the betterment of the whole Nigerians. Not tribal bigot like you. Supporting expired man because he's from your region. If Yoruba is to be a Nation,will you allow BAT to govern you currently? Out of all the best brains I know in Yoruba Land. Your loss go get weight .

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
AFONJACOW:
if you are waiting for abandone property so u can leave lagos Bridge u will wait tire.. we own lagos and we own large portion of lagos land.. I challenge u coward to shwo me ur village In oyo and stop making noise like urchin
emeka,nah ibos get all the buildings in Lagos including govt houses and the sea.
Case closed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
nah iboman get all the houses wey dey Lagos including the sea and government house.
Am sure you don’t knw the roads that leads to Lagos.
All this wretched ibo self 🤦‍♂️

Na obsession dey cause am plus hatred but one thing about igbos, we love people hating us cus it makes or gives us the zeal to surpass them....

Enjoy boy... I get room to rent out should in case you dey find house kiss

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
acewines:

Wetin concern me concern politicians

I'm only concerned about what me and you have achieved here

[/b]I'm a migrant who came and is ruling the owners of the land in my own little way[b]

Take cold water

E go dey alright

Gn
says by someone who can’t afford 2x2 meter of land.
Am sure you never set foot in lag before

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by MatrixCircle: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
I don’t know y igbos are so obsessed with Lagos

The same energy they put into hating tinubu if they put it in their region they will b d best today n not the poverty capital of d south

Ikpeazu is oweing salary same with enugu n other igbos states but they don’t care

Everyday killing in anambra,imo n ebonyi but they really don’t care

Their problem is tinubu
See kettle calling pot black. What you have just done is tribal sentiment.. You see your life ??

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
acewines:

Na obsession dey cause am plus hatred but one thing about igbos, we love people hating us cus it makes or gives us the zeal to surpass them....

Enjoy boy... I get room to rent out should in case you dey find house kiss
boy,am not fighting you.
I only said ibos owns 98% of houses in Lagos including government houses.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Alary: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Manofnaija:

You call impunity sucker punch.
If you trust your candidate, why cheat

When we called for Igini redevelopment in Akwa Ibom then you Pdp now obedient says no way and you have your way. Now why call it impunity now ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by YungMillionaire: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
pacespot:

Anybody that supports Peter Obi is now Igbo. Me too, they've tagged me Igbo on Twitter despite seeing my name as Yoruba, they say I dey disguise.

I know what urchins are trying to do by always labeling anybody that supports Peter Obi Igbo. They are trying to corner Obi to one side to make him look like an Igbo president.

Any tribal game that urchins want to play in this election will backfire on them.

Interesting. Are both your parents Yoruba?
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by kingthreat(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
yesloaded:
Feb 25th is here

Any polling booth wey no get supply of election materials will definitely undergo rerun

There has never been a re-run of presidential elections in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Chidex500:

Lolzzz! We're fighting for the betterment of the whole Nigerians. Not tribal bigot like you. Supporting expired man because he's from your region. If Yoruba is to be a Nation,will you allow BAT to govern you currently? Out of all the best brains I know in Yoruba Land. Your loss go get weight .

I love your response, that guy is so vile and I hope he is tracked down and arrested for his genocidal remarks on the Igbos in Lagos.
This election is not about tribes, the fight is for ALL NIGERIANS and I know a very good number of decent Yorubas that have keyed into the OBIdient Movement on a rescue mission of Nigeria.

Please, we should not lose focus because of a few criminally minded individuals.
9 days to delivery date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Wipper7000: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Since INEC wants to dance the surugede dance they should be prepared for the consequences.
You are just a chest beater. If you dare do anything that will cause Trouble in Lagos or in the country, You will be dealt with by the relevant authorities. Remember dont waste your life because of politicians. Nobody will remember you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by YungMillionaire: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
Rotimi was my Education desk editor when we were in Guardian Newspaper at isolo Lagos, one of those who work for Tinubu then, I don't even know how he managed to become a staff of INEC , to the extent of being Secretary to the all INEC chairmen , it may not be far from Jega influence through Tinubu, Tinubu was very close with Jega, that was why it was easy to enforce the total gang up against Jonathan by the civil society group, which Jega was among, so on INEC and Agbaje you don't expect somebody like Rotimi to welcome the idea of removing him as Lagos REC, these are Tinubu men, Even when Rotimi was heading the Education desk of the Guardian newspaper, aside from his reports on Education, he always write pro Tinubu feature stories.

Are you an Obi supporter?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by donkach: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
blabulu2000:
Oluomo will carry the ballot box

Won f'eran so Olongbo

Obi asslickers crew ...food is ready

Come.and rant on this....again...
PDP made this petition not LP. It's only brainless urchins that would want to drag Obi into the matter. Shame!
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
says by someone who can’t afford 2x2 meter of land.
Am sure you never set foot in lag before

Ignore that his isolated remark, please.
The point is, we must work together to deliver this Country.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by sammirano: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
acewines:

E pain am

Yea controlled by yorubas, no doubt

But I fit bet say the company you are working is owned by another tribe, even the place you pay rent...

The fact that you don't have igbos disguising as touts, begging for money from people that are way younger than them... just swallow the pill, most igbos are not concerned about ruling (corrupted ruling, we prefer to rule business wise) na why we dey intimidate una for business

This delusion you people have will clear when obi comes 3rd in this election. I have enough igbos paying me rent grin with thank you sir. Continue wallowing in your delusion. We hold the oxygen you breathe.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by YungMillionaire: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
They actually love Tinubu. The people that hates Tinubu are the ones advising him to become president at his very very old age.
I don't understand you. How can you say the people that wish death on Tinubu on a daily basis, threaten his wife with sexual violence and rain curses on him non-stop love him? Are you serious or you're just joking?

BATified2023:
they should keep their love
My bro, na him I dey ask o! Which kind love be dat? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Truthfulguy10: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

The same energy they put into hating tinubu if they put it in their region they will b d best today n not the poverty capital of d south

Ikpeazu is oweing salary same with enugu n other igbos states but they don’t care

Their problem is tinubu

Oga no Dey talk rubbish

Must you involve igbos in everything that you say here on Nairaland , Tribalism will kee u oh

And where did you even get the statistics that igbos are the poverty capital of the south ?
Shey u Dey ment ni

Go and sit down jaree

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
danngnews:

Yeah thuggery and intimidation.

Call it anything, it still won’t change reality
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Tribal: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I don't understand you. How can you say the people that wish death on Tinubu on a daily basis, threaten his wife with sexual violence and rain curses on him non-stop love him? Are you serious or you're just joking?
My bro, na him I dey ask o! Which kind love be dat? shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin Someone calls himself Ogoro-Freak and you expect him to have Sense? Pls, don't draw yourself to his low-life Directionaless level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by bencr7: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka forming Yoruba

Many of u will switch moniker to shout Biafra or death after election
so is only Igbo that is supporting obi,come my area and my work place,even 80% of my friends are Yoruba, including my wife are all in support of obi.
Carry thiz ur tribelism to ur head.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Kingzeez10: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
sharpden:

Oga shut up , care about the killing in your region before asking others to do same.

Where was your voice Owo massacre occurred?
Atleast Yorubas are not the one behind the Owo massacre. You igbos are the ones killing yourself in other to punish Buhari. Mumu like you
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by YungMillionaire: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tribal:
grin Someone calls himself Ogoro-Freak and you expect him to have Sense? Pls, don't draw yourself to his low-life Directionaless level.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

I no even see the name well...my mistake cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by caandi: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu
lmao 🤣 is Tinubu from Lagos? Are you from Lagos? I’m even more of a lagosian than Tinubu cos I was born here, so why the statement
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Walllee: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:

Their problem is tinubu
Igbo this Igbo that,are Igbos the only ones in Labour and PDP,u don't have sense at all,mumu,everytime Igbo this Igbo that,if political parties have issue with a rec,does it mean it's only Igbos,or that your daft brain dis not tell u that idiots like igbokwe is in APC.try get sense small u here,sense no the cost.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Parachoko: 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Guyman01:
Mr Agbaje has openly displayed his bias and partisanship for the ruling party, this is why Mike Igini was celebrated by both PDP and APC as a man of honour when he retired despite going against their interests at various but always standing firm for the truth with all the attempts to bribe him, we can't say the same about Agbaje.
His utterances are sometimes very uncouth and not different from a union chairman in the garages
Agbaje wont be change as INEC chairman in Lagos State

The LPM led by MC Oluomo, will be in charge of delivering INEC important election materials and staffs o their various location during the Presidential Election.

Accept this fact and give yourself Peace Of Mind

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by reddingtonblack: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Owo massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Lekki tollgate massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Multiple Benue massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Southern Kaduna massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu

ASUU strike- no protest from Apc and tinubu
CBN deadline - massive protest from APC because their thieving governors are stuck with illicit cash

If you are educated and still you didn't notice this then your education is a waste

OR

APC made a monetary policy

- APC started complaining about it APC’s policy

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

- APC went to court to stop APC’s policy

- APC politician is the CBN governor

- APC is the ruling party

- APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

- APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.

Just mention one protest led by PDP or PETER OBI LP and you win.

is it the perogative of a ruling party to play opposition, some of you are amazingly daft and stupid, una hardly think b4 you talk.
The Atiku and Peter OBi of today which of them did we see in the last four years.

What is the job of NLC and activist if its the duty of APC to be protesting against APC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Finally Released From Prison. See Photos / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.