Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC (30907 Views)

Elections: Remove Lagos REC, Cancel Oluomo's Contract, LP Urges INEC / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Atiku $1 Million, Dubai House Gift To Adamawa REC – INEC Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by emilo2bad: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Gbamm!!!
air feel your pains
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Blackdisciple(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president. The reasons why igbos are promoting Obi presidency is for him to win and release Nnamdi Kanu. It will never happen in Jesus name sad

Just read what you typed again, are you not in Nigeria Can't you see what's happening
Is that all you can pick out of all the things going on in Nigeria today?
Kai baba make we dey see reason to talk but not just to talk alone.

I am not from the East but I will want Obi to win because we have tried the two major parties and they all failed, common 8years APC failed, imagine APC were the one that did the all the ruling PDP did...
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2023
Look at the direction of the Young Shall Grow motor limited or GIGM, No individual or even a state government have the number of vehicles these companies have, they can provide you with enough logistics you need not those Ankara wearing haggard looking retired agbero drivers in the parts that are controlled by their superintendent MC oluomo.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Blackdisciple(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2023
Just imagine transporting electoral materials through MC Oluomo and his gangs in Lagos State...
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Idiotseverywher: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Are you an Obi supporter?
. What led to this question
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by azpekuliar: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2023
We can't always get all that we want, so we welcome the news that;

1. 89% of the newly registered PVCs in Lagos were collected.

2. MC Oluomo and his Parks management body would not be working directly with INEC to distribute election materials as was muted by Mr. Agbaje.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by pacespot(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2023
unmask:
unfortunately it goes both ways. Anyone who supports Tinubu is also called a Yoruba tribalists.

It is unfortunate that most people on both sides of the divide have managed to turn it into a tribe based election.

Tinubu is unfit for presidency, get it into your skull Mr man.

When they tag you tribalist for supporting Tinubu, they have their reasons.

Do you think I am supporting Peter Obi because of his tribe? No

If APC had presented Rocha okorocha as their candidate against Seyi Makinde in Labour Party or PDP, I would have supported Makinde.

So if people call you tribalist for supporting Tinubu, I think they have their reasons.

How can you be supporting a sickly old man suffering from dementia and amnesia as a president at this critical time in Nigeria
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Ogahp: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka forming Yoruba

Many of u will switch moniker to shout Biafra or death after election
get yourself very ready for that,if proper thing is not done
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by ollyray1718: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2023
Been Yoruba be ready to worship Nnamdi Kanu, alawada
peter0071:
hahahahahaha...wailer spotted... Peter Obi movement is beyond tribe.... i am Yoruba
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by shegra58: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2023
peter0071:
e dey pain you... no worry.... soon, more pains go touch you... heartbreaks loading
pain and heartbreaking loading for u
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by reddingtonblack: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Hendrixky:

Haha

Don't you see you are dumb

What are they doing now

Are they not protesting against themselves now

Hahaha

You are dumb

Tinubu is trying to distance himself away from Apc
The world is gonna see South West as the most dumb and tribalistic region if Tinubu should win any state at all in the west

The world is going to start mocking you guys
Haha

We all know how APC was founded, it was a merger of AC+ CPC + NPDP & others, we all saw how NPDP played anti party within APC until they were flushed out before 2019 election.

After 2019, APC was left with AC + CPC and they never aligned, the sign where there they are divided, post election they were never one.

Tinubu can distance himself from Buhari failure becos they are both entities, Tinubu is not Jesus to Die for Buhari sins, Tinubu only endorse Buhari Nigerians made there choice and it was clear. so drop that rubbish talk...

The truth is that CPC knows there time is up in that union called APC once Tinubu emerge winner, since they have nothing at stake they want to be a spoiler make everything kuku crumble as Buhari they leave.
Where two brothers come out of a room frowning know they told each other the truth ... if Tinubu was like Atiku or Peter Obi he would have decamp, but Tinubu stands for something that why doesnt jump around

Politics is like a thriller movies with lots of action, you have to follow with deep thoughts, your emotion will only ruin your chances to know who the real enemies are
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I don't understand you. How can you say the people that wish death on Tinubu on a daily basis, threaten his wife with sexual violence and rain curses on him non-stop love him? Are you serious or you're just joking?

My bro, na him I dey ask o! Which kind love be dat? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wrong.

Tinubu supporters are the ones wishing him death. Like, How do you tell a great grandpa, infact an ancestor to run for president? You wan kill am? shocked
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by AmotekunSW: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2023
shugamummy:
Igbos are the only Nation in the whole world that has ever sat at home for one year without anyone feeling it. Instead they merry and drink on Sundays till Monday. Life is about jolly in the evening na alaigbo.

But you, ask yourself, can any Yoruba state afford to sit at home every other day once in a week and still be able to not go hungry.

As per collecting anything, even your Tinubu knows that he can not contain the reprisals should his Agberos do otherwise. You Agberos think that by speaking gutter language it scares anyone. I can assure you that all Igbo territories in Lagos would be effectively protected

Igbo territories grin
For this Lagos

You will see what your parents saw that made them abandon properties and run.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Rebuke: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2023
unmask:
I believe INEC listened and after investigating realized the allegations are false.

You don't change your system every time an allegation is made.

Nice and reasonable response.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Rebuke: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2023
hifocus:

You people are crazy. Based on igbo demand, we should accede to your request? You people are too much. If you're not happy with inec's decision, go back to your region. We're teaching you a lesson that Lagos is ours and we alone get to decide how it's run.

For the sake of transparency ko

Yhu mean yhu are from a lunatic family?
Next time, respond with yhur brain intact.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by peter0071(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2023
Sorry chief... next week no far... we will come back to this tread
shegra58:
pain and heartbreaking loading for u
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by peter0071(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2023
OLODO wey no gree go school... Keep whyning your ignorance on the media... werey
ollyray1718:
Been Yoruba be ready to worship Nnamdi Kanu, alawada
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by shegra58: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2023
peter0071:
Sorry chief... next week no far... we will come back to this tread
I'll be expecting you back here
If obi become president I'll relocate

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by BATified2023: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Ogahp:
get yourself very ready for that,if proper thing is not done
so proper thing is that obi should enter right

See d guts

U igbos should come n force us to vote obi now
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Zincfingers: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2023
acewines:

Wetin concern me concern politicians

I'm only concerned about what me and you have achieved here

I'm a migrant who came and is ruling the owners of the land in my own little way

Take cold water

E go dey alright

Gn
Is your name Sanwo Olu ?
You only rule your family loser grin
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Triangles1(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
I don’t know y igbos are so obsessed with Lagos

The same energy they put into hating tinubu if they put it in their region they will b d best today n not the poverty capital of d south

Ikpeazu is oweing salary same with enugu n other igbos states but they don’t care

Everyday killing in anambra,imo n ebonyi but they really don’t care

Their problem is tinubu

You're on point brotherly, sometimes I can't believe how people hate only one person to jeopardize the peace living of their region, TINUBU is their problem not unknown gun men.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by NothingDoMe: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2023
anochuko01:

Y'all should shut up and pick a struggle.
Old notes banned, y'all rejoiced.
Commissioner of police redeployed, y'all rejoiced.
This one happens now, then suddenly inec is dancing whatever.

Inec still has power over anyone it brings to Lagos state. So let's all relax and be vigilant.
That's how it's supposed to be. People are not supposed to be praise singers irrespective of what is dished out by the government.

If Tinubu does something good you'll hail him. If he comes out with a gun, shoots someone and justifies it with some nonsense you'll still hail him. We need less of your type in this country for this country to move forward.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by Boyooosa(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Why is that Agbaje man always controversial Same in Osun state

And opposition won in Osun. Even as it is, it's still the same inec helping opposition to retain power there, so that should communicate something to you....
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by NothingDoMe: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2023
AmotekunSW:

We are waiting for you guys in Lagos. Hopefully, you will behave true to type.
In your lives and the lives of your unborn children, you won't try it again.
Please be quiet. Only invitation given to FFK he started crying upandan and retracting statements. If DSS invites you now you'll be screaming "aye mi ti baje".
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by NothingDoMe: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2023
seunmsg:

The only consequence is a free, fair and credible election in Lagos state which will be won by APC from top to bottom.
Sensible statement, the first part I mean.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by AmotekunSW: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Please be quiet. Only invitation given to FFK he started crying upandan and retracting statements. If DSS invites you now you'll be screaming "aye mi ti baje".

Has DSS invited your kinsmen beheading your parents every Monday?
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by unmask: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
pacespot:

Tinubu is unfit for presidency, get it into your skull Mr man.

When they tag you tribalist for supporting Tinubu, they have their reasons.

Do you think I am supporting Peter Obi because of his tribe? No

If APC had presented Rocha okorocha as their candidate against Seyi Makinde in Labour Party or PDP, I would have supported Makinde.

So if people call you tribalist for supporting Tinubu, I think they have their reasons.

How can you be supporting a sickly old man suffering from dementia and amnesia as a president at this critical time in Nigeria
There in lies the problem. You find no issues calling others tribalists but don't want to dance to the same tune.

As absurd as it may seem to you, people do believe that Tinubu will make a better president than Obi even in his current state. Do I agree, no. Do I respect their opinion and choice, yes. Would I call them tribalists for that, no.

It's a democracy everybody has one vote.

While we are at it, start emphasizing that more people should start holding their state governors to higher standards. Most if not all are incompetent and are hiding under the "it is the FGs fault" umbrella.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by pacespot(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
unmask:
There in lies the problem. You find no issues calling others tribalists but don't want to dance to the same tune.

As absurd as it may seem to you, people do believe that Tinubu will make a better president than Obi even in his current state. Do I agree, no. Do I respect their opinion and choice, yes. Would I call them tribalists for that, no.

It's a democracy everybody has one vote.

While we are at it, start emphasizing that more people should start holding their state governors to higher standards. Most if not all are incompetent and are hiding under the "it is the FGs fault" umbrella.

Mostly uneducated and ill-informed religion bigots from the North believe @bolded. In the South West, the people I have spoken with who are supporting Tinubu have always told me because he is one of their own.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by BreconHills(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Akonimohate12:
wink cheesy

Of course PO will run the country on his own and immediately he is sworn in all Nigerians will become law abiding.

There is no messiah needed in Nigeria. The one we want has already come, died and risen from the dead.

What we want is a human being whose antecedents can show economic growth and stability. This is an election not a canonical ceremony.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by NothingDoMe: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Has DSS invited your kinsmen beheading your parents every Monday?
I have no idea about that but then again DSS don't usually look for those who sell human skulls either.

I guess they invite those like FFK who talk anyhow about scuttling elections and preventing voters from performing their constitutionally empowered rights.

Like the Ucrhins the army came to dislodge in Lagos.
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by AFONJACOW(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
emeka,nah ibos get all the buildings in Lagos including govt houses and the sea.
Case closed
urchin living under lagos bridge is claiming ownership of lagos..pipe dream u will live under bridge until u die ntooor grin
Re: MC Oluomo: Why We Won’t Redeploy Lagos REC – INEC by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Is it not stupidity telling INEC to leave Ikefuna Emeka Ikechukwu as INEC electoral commissioner in Anambra state, Abdullah Tofa Balarabe as INEC commissioner in Adamawa but telling the same INEC to replace Agbaje in Lagos with Chikodinaka Obi Chijioke or Abdul Atiku Bawa as Lagos State INEC commissioner? I pity all of you na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari / Aregbesola Donates Tablets To Rescued Chibokgirls (Photos) / Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.