Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu (35229 Views)

Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her / MURIC Attacks Tinubu, VP Shettima For Appointing Christian Aides. / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
deji17:
Tinubu has what is called Goodwill. This is an intangible asset. People that have never done anything good for others, especially without any financial transaction or returns , will never understand this. A company could be valued at $1 billion dollars, whereas it's physical assets and bank account may not be more than $1 million dollars.

Are you done?
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by F117nighthawk: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Only clowns will believe you ma, we know your husband is the richest politician in Nigeria

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by storm001(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
A woman who stands by her husband even in his dying days is what every man should crave for.

I salute mrs Tinubu for standing by her husband, nevertheless, we are supporting Peter Obi for President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by davillian(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Karemarealty288:
You all can see that sense is very far from Remi...instead of Remi to carry her fragile husband go for a very long vacation and forget this election, she will be pushing the mumu man to be president of this delicate nation. Abeg shift your name is not written on the seat of the incoming first Lady.
She wants him to die quick 🤣
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by chizzycute411(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Liar. You and your husband will never succeed inshalla. Wicked people. You think you will cage Nigeria the way you re doing right now in Lagos. It will never happened….
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by davidl7: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tanks to all u long throat supporting n following them abt, they always think they are talking to senseless people who can believe anything.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Buksaylor: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
ChangetheChange:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/16/i-wonder-when-people-say-tinubu-has-money-i-still-begged-shettima-n2million-apc

Look at this woman...who do you think you'll decieve...
Four years ís too much to have this demented addict on saddle..
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Cadis234: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nonsense, why not Christian Christian ticket? Or do you want to tell me there is no capable Christian candidate? Rubbish. I guess you must be a musilim woman just pretending to be a Christian
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Atlantis585: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
This lady and her husband lie so much.

And she is supposed to be an evangelist or prophetess?

You and your husband are so broke and you have been dashing billions to Northern states to buy them since 2 years now?

The bullion van loot nko?

Wetin happen to am?

How about Lagos State revenues you have been pocketing since that monkey-like husband of yours became Governor reach today?

You can fool some brainless SW Muslims but not the rest of Nigerians.

So try another lie.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Bianda24: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nigerians lokan
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by RALPHOW(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
ChangetheChange:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/16/i-wonder-when-people-say-tinubu-has-money-i-still-begged-shettima-n2million-apc
NEVER!!
WE WILL NEVER TRY MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET, IT'S EVIL AND WICKEDNESS.
IT UNDERMINED EXISTENCE OF CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA.
U DEAR US AND WE MUST SHOW YOU THAT WE ARE SOMETHING.
ANY CHRISTIAN THAT VOTES MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET HAS DINIED CHRIST (ANTICHRIST ) AND CHRIST WILL DENY THEM ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY.
MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET IS A ROAD TO ISLAMISATION, THAT WAS HOWQ IT STARTED IN LEBANON

JUST FEW YEARS AGO LEBANON WAS 95% CHRISTIANS BUT 98% MUSLIMS BECAUSE OF THEIR CARELESSNESS LIKE MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by dmz1: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zincfingers:

Is that how the harlot you call mother sleep around to feed you and your hopeless father ??
The mumu osu didn't even know she was referring to Hajia Shettima.
The only sensible osu is the dead one

Thinkam na aboki no de insult osus...take time or...
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by faceLAGOS: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
I no go doubt if this woman dey chop market.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by dmz1: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
TheChameleon:
Igbo boy. Na so them dey screw your mama so you think everyone has the same occupation.

That man na northerner no be Ibo boy
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Ologbo147: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thinkam:
I believe you ma, but don't lie it was Mr Shettima that gave you the money grin, but I know the money wasn't for free of charge.

grin How many inches did he give you?, or only the tip cheesy

Atiku is coming

You attack tribes, I stick to personalities.

Who's more humane?
Sex deprived fool, mrs shettima
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by ChristineC: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
hopefully your wishes come to reality.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by dmz1: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Truly Tinubu is generous testimonies from Chukwuemeke Ezeife, Asari Dokubo, kanu Nwankwo and others that we are yet to hear from. He is a 'dogged politician' Nigerian style evidenced by his clinching the APC presidential ticket despite all opposition against him.
But the presidency is not given based on the above factors. Power belongs to God, only God knows the criteria in allocating power at each point in time, looking at the situation in the polity now, it is clear that Tinubu is not Gods choice for President.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
peepydelano:
grin Remisko we hear you. Money wey full everywhere for north now all thanks to Tinubu’s ocean of wealth.
Tinubu daughter gave N10M to one man in the north!

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Slynation(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Very nonsensical statement...!! she even lied and admitted begging for money just to score cheap political goal...!! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Rebuke: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
This woman has proven beyond reasonable doubt that she's dangerous.
Imagine the lies. I won't blame yhu know when yhu can see thousands of lunatics campaigning for your husband why won't think all Nigerians are that daft to believing any lie yhu dish out.

Shame on yhu, in the whole Nigeria Tinubu couldn't find Christian running mate but a Muslim, shetima for that matter.

Senator pastor Remi the great lier! Dey there they lie to your gullible mentally sick supporters. Yhu were begging for 2m from your husband's running mate wife, what a lie. Don't worry, yhu shall beg for real since it feels cool lying. Yhu go beg for that 2millon naira for real soon.

1 Like

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
I don't belong to any political party, but I have seen the works of Tinubu, the rest have no works.. Tinubu is the man, sometimes because if your generosity people think you are the richest man on the block.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Rebuke: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Patriotsleague:
I don't belong to any political party, but I have seen the works of Tinubu, the rest have no works.. Tinubu is the man, sometimes because if your generosity people think you are the richest man on the block.

Go and sleep jaw. When yhu are gullible and can't discern for yhurself how will yhu see the work of others?

Stop blabbering .

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Patriotsleague: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Rebuke:

Go and sleep jaw. When yhu are gullible and can't discern for yhurself how will yhu see the work of others?

Stop blabbering .
APC is a name of a party, you dumb fool, go play with people within your low IQ range. Slave of politicians.
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by OdefaGirl(f): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
What's the last word.... It will suffer?

Don't get it?
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by AFONJACOW(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Comedians.. they thought this lies go help them... please keep ur personal relationships with shetima as for your husband we are not voting him
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Rebuke: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Patriotsleague:

APC is a name of a party, you dumb fool, go play with people within your low IQ range. Slave of politicians.

Lol, yhu just gave a simple definition of yhurself! A mentally derailed, useless entity.

APC is a name of a party, a party made of people, yhu dumb asshole! Go and continue licking the anus of yhur slave master - Tinubu.

Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ok, I heard you girl
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by jattopeter(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by justmondris: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
We know you begged him for the new notes since you and your dad only have the old notes buried in soakways.😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:
Tinubu is very sick with dementia, he doesn't even remember he has a wife.

As you mock those who are healthier than your father,so shall it be into you
Re: I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu by SenatorInNigeria(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
what will happen? Labour, pain. So we are labouring right now to birth a Nigeria that is going to be great, I can’t wait to see that Nigeria.”

Well said Senator Labour all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? / The Second Niger Bridge / Malabu Oil Deal: Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bribe Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.