Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan (47656 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Buckeyemedia1: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

I know the ooni is polite and himblle. I'm talking about ur principal. doesn't he respect the ooni? or is he bigger than everybody in his mind?

even Buhari no gather emirs like this just because of campaign. tinubu should learn to respect Yoruba traditional institutions.
Oni of Ife, Tinubu’s former real estate agent.

Property King Himself.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by yarimo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Are those igwes?
Any one of them is greater than any south east leader death or alive

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by 07kjb: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Any one of them is greater than any south east leader death or alive

U are very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by RealTalkNoBull: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Tribalism people, everybody vote your own.
May the best tribalist win.

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic.

Atiku is coming

No king in ibo land. Any king in Iboland is copying outsiders. He’s most likely a former drug dealer or 419 money miss road. In Iboland everybody is king

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by President2001(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
So far Oluwo is not there that gathering is not recognize
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by inoki247: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

I know the ooni is polite and himblle. I'm talking about ur principal. doesn't he respect the ooni? or is he bigger than everybody in his mind?

even Buhari no gather emirs like this just because of campaign. tinubu should learn to respect Yoruba traditional institutions.

Why're you crying mkr than the Yoruba Traditional institution let the Traditional institution complain dem sef wetin be ur own or mak dem give u bucket 🪣 to cry put.,..

Most of Oni Business are even in Lagos and same area Tinubu developed is where he was doing is business selling lands dere so Wu du u want him to support u want him to support people thatve Neva add value to his life...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by tunapawizzy: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
dont drink poison because it is served from the cup of tribalism...I am Yoruba. if Obas are fighting for themselves and their children......dont vote because you think they are fighting for u

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:
Ooni leads Yoruba Monarchs to welcome the JAGABAN to Ibadan

They don't know! Tell them!!! It is the turn of Jagaban!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Enugurangers: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Of course. He has always been a Tinubu King. All onas that got elected in the SW in the last 10 years or thereabout are all Tinubu's appointed as long as APC is/was in power in the state of the Oba.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
surgical:
it is now you know omo Eni,that is for a stupid yoruba person, Tinubu did not send any yoruba person before now,he never make any sacrifice for any yoruba person, he went to akure to defend fulani when a yoruba woman was killed, the way he sympathises with the north he doesn't do to yoruba in distress, he has spent a lot on kano more than he has spent on entire South West
An example of omo Eni is kwankwaso to the north,Tinubu should go and learn from him he has done nothing for us ,he should go and get his iou from those he made governors or did anything for, if they are large enough they could make him president, there is always a day of reckoning, it had come

Gbe gbogbo enu e soun...ibo loti jawa na? You and your false accusations...show me a proof of the gibberish u typed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Dicoomoba: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:
Ooni leads Yoruba Monarchs to welcome the JAGABAN to Ibadan

Structure matters , God bless incoming Bola Tinubu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by farem: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:
Ooni leads Yoruba Monarchs to welcome the JAGABAN to Ibadan.

Oyo State is on lockdown
Ooni leads his subservient Yoruba obas.
If you are incensed by this ,you can list their names for us to see.
I know this for sure;

Alaafin could not been there.
Owa Obokun Adimula can never.
Awujale can never.
....and many notable first class Obas
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by FreeStuffsNG: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

It is unproductive explaining to you that Asiwaju is the one visiting because hate just won't let you understand sir.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by blabulu2000: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wherever Ooni of Ife is ....that is where Yoruba will be....

Don't mind that bastard called Ayo Adebanjo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Thank you Oonirisa!

I see Alhaji Lai Mohammed!

Iku Baba Yeye!Iba yin o.Eyin yin dara pupo sir.

The reverred departed Alaafin left a united Yoruba behind.

See our leaders supporting Asiwaju not just because he is Yoruba but because he is the best of all the candidates as failure to support him amounts to cheating him.

Asiwaju Tinubu earned this.

Oyo state is the politcial capital of Yorubaland and it is historic that Asiwaju Tinubu's Omoluabi is our rallying point.

God bless Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!!
check my signature for freestuffs!
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

Your entire family to your fourth generation can't equal what Ooni has achieved in life.
We respect our Kings and we don't wake our parents with sidekicks.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by chachauche(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
just let igbos keep decieving themselves
and you're better than the Igbos or any other tribe in Nigeria? what's you people's problem,must Igbos be dragged into every discussion by every idiots here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by plantist: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Atiku is coming

Painment magnified grin

He go clear you after Feb. But your situation de sweeeet me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by XLence: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
BreconHills:

We are all tribalists yourself included. It was the British that forced us together and inter marriage and business have dissolved most of the animosity

Yet

The dream of all ethnic nations is a return to the pre independence position of a true federation where each region can advance the dreams of its people.

BAT is the best man to slay the after effects of Ironsi decree 34 of 1966 - the Unification Decree that ended the autonomy of the states.

Long live the regions of Nigeria. May we forge a more perfect union where no man is oppressed and so with peace and plenty, Nigeria may be blessed

The bolded from Nigerias old Anthem. Amen.

Lol. I so much like the presidential contest. May the strongest (fanatical) ethnic bloc win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ofwest47(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kabiyesi O! The Ooni of Ife _ the Yoruba land Origin.for welcoming the Jagaban of Africa Bola Hammed Tinubu. EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN. Your presence at the Ibadan EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN campaign programmes shows that entire Yoruba land votes for Tinubu EMILOKAN _will not be less than 99.999%.
More, thank you for your coming more Greece to your elbows long life and prosperity. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
plantist:

Painment magnified grin

He go clear you after Feb. But your situation de sweeeet me cheesy

I'd love it to go tribal, I'm not peeved, just stating the obvious bro.

Yorubas started it, we'll all play along bro
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
oyin44:
Sir, believe zombidiots at ur own risk

They are the leaders of propaganda movement.....incase you may not know

O
D
E
Obi went to Imo from Imo he went to Benue state where he was endorsed by the governor, Obi will be in Ife soon then you can then commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by nisai: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

🖕🖕🖕
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by FreeStuffsNG: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
President2001:
So far Oluwo is not there that gathering is not recognize
Oluwo received Asiwaju in Osun.
Ooni is the Spiritual Head of the Yoruba and their in that capacity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by mirinder: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
go and suck a dick and stop disturbing us with your nonsense agitation

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Peppysco: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

Hmmm, foolish talk. The Oni of Ife will feed your entire generation forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Kamor010255: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Hello IPOB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by BreconHills(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
XLence:

Lol. I so much like the presidential contest. May the strongest (fanatical) ethnic bloc win.

A win for a regionalist is a win for all. Let's stop the centre ruling over the regions once and for all

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Tareq1105: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:

It was shifted bcoz he was to receive Tinubu. It doesn't, in any way, mean one person is less important. Not at all, but just tight schedule and wouldn't be convenient for Ooni. Obi is just coming to visit not for rally so it can be shifted after all they visited him when they came for Osun rally.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is unproductive explaining to you that Asiwaju is the one visiting because hate just won't let you understand sir.

ohh ooni stays in Ibadan not ife? OK let's assume that.

then what if the other oba's from lagos? They are to be called like that for campaigns?
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ariesbull: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
I was thinking that Tinubu will go to the king's palace here it is the other way round .. They come to meet him

Oba of Benin remains the only Oba in Nigeria
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ariesbull: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

ohh ooni stays in Ibadan not ife? OK let's assume that.

then what if the other oba's from lagos? They are to be called like that for campaigns?
wait you go see excuses these people will bring ...

You ain't seen anything yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.