Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan (47553 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Tribalism people, everybody vote your own.
May the best tribalist win.

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic.

Vote Atiku, defeat the tribalists.

Atiku is coming

Cry cry baby

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
BuzChi:
Na wa! This is what happens when money is talking, but the nation is being raped. Use your sense in this election, and vote with your conscience not the money you received

Stop crying….

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by BabaO2: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Atiku is coming

Because obi and atiku respectively are not their proud sons to be president of nigeria
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by inoki247: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

igbos spoke against atiku for that. it is an abuse of the traditional institution.

LoL assuming Obi of Onisha left his palace to go meet Obi they will never speak against that stop acting like an hypocrite let everybody do what pays them everybody's an adult....

Any Oba wey mess his throne up leave him why are u crying like say na u carry the crown give him....

OBa of Iwo don dey misbehave since all diz days du u see anyone disturbing himself bkuz of him mak everybody du what pays dem so far they're not causing terrorism or breaking the law....
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Telldem1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Vote Atiku, defeat the tribalists. Tinubu is into real estate which made him to claim all the lands in Lagos as self acclaimed jagaban. Ooni is also into real estate and he(ooni) has bought almost all the lands in etiosa waterside. I am typing from Etiosa like this. They are business partners. Tinubu has the worst team in Nigeria. Nigerians wise up, may affliction never rise for the second time, forget tribalism. If this man (Tinubu( becomes tbe President of Nigeria then you will know that Buhari is real God fearing man. I cried the same thing in 2015/2019 and see where we are today. Ambode under 4 years in office was the best governor in Lagos and see how he was disgraced out of office because he refused to be a house boy governor. See the present Gov sanwolu (a man after jagaban's heart) ikota to chevron road which is about 8 electric polls distance has been under construction for 2years now causing unbearable hold up everyday. Each bus stop in Lagos has more than 20 touts (urchins) collecting money from each commercial bus making transport fee unbearable to the masses and yet nothing is done about it irrespective of the daily cries from the masses. Do you know that if Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria, then lekki tollgates that claimed the lives of innocent Nigerians will be reopened and mc oluomo(king of agberos in Lagos ) will become the minister of transports? God forbid.

Atiku is coming

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Telldem1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu is into real estate which made him to claim all the lands in Lagos as self acclaimed jagaban. Ooni is also into real estate and he(ooni) has bought almost all the lands in etiosa waterside. I am typing from Etiosa like this. They are business partners. Tinubu has the worst team in Nigeria. Nigerians wise up, may affliction never rise for the second time, forget tribalism. If this man (Tinubu( becomes tbe President of Nigeria then you will know that Buhari is real God fearing man. I cried the same thing in 2015/2019 and see where we are today. Ambode under 4 years in office was the best governor in Lagos and see how he was disgraced out of office because he refused to be a house boy governor. See the present Gov sanwolu (a man after jagaban's heart) ikota to chevron road which is about 8 electric polls distance has been under construction for 2years now causing unbearable hold up everyday. Each bus stop in Lagos has more than 20 touts (urchins) collecting money from each commercial bus making transport fee unbearable to the masses and yet nothing is done about it irrespective of the daily cries from the masses. Do you know that if Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria, then lekki tollgates that claimed the lives of innocent Nigerians will be reopened and mc oluomo(king of agberos in Lagos ) will become the minister of transports? God forbid.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Akpacha(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don't know ever lying lie Mohammed is still alive oh
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
inoki247:

LoL assuming Obi of Onisha left his palace to go meet Obi they will never speak against that stop acting like an hypocrite let everybody do what pays them everybody's an adult....

Any Oba wey mess his throne up leave him why are u crying like say na u carry the crown give him....

OBa of Iwo don dey misbehave since all diz days du u see anyone disturbing himself bkuz of him mak everybody du what pays dem so far they're not causing terrorism or breaking the law....

Obi is not a political slave master that disrespect tradition. Even obasanjo doesn't do that.

tinubu everything must be about him.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
It's quite a shame if Tinubu has decided to play the tribal card in addition to hus earlier religious card. In the end if tribe is the determinant factor then Atiku is the clear winner but all Nigerians stand to gain more if Peter Obi wins

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by AmotekunSW: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Abagworo:
It's quite a shame if Tinubu has decided to play the tribal card in addition to hus earlier religious card. In the end if tribe is the determinant factor then Atiku is the clear winner but all Nigerians stand to gain more if Peter Obi wins

Shut up your mouth. When Tinubu was with the Sultan of Sokoto this week, I guess you were hiding under the bed cos of Sit at Home.
What did Anambra gain from Peter Obi? Mention 1 legacy project he has in Anambra, just 1.
Obiano built an airport, what did the Agulu coward build?
Anambra people are running to Lagos to survive but you are here talking nonsense. Go skeop abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nyne: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

The thing pain you well well 🤣
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by iamme1234(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Lol
Dont let it pain u
Yoruba is the most cordinated ethnic tribe
So dont get too much heart attack
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Paramount01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Vote Atiku, and defeat the tribalists.

Atiku is coming

Does the thing pain you? Make everybody vote for their own and let's see who loses
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nyne: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

Your brain never still process wetin dey happen ba ?

Tinubu said he will relegate him back to anambra. You all thought he was joking.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by adekolaelect(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
From the Pinsure you posted the Onni is not even interested...in the visit of the gaffe master.

Why forcing a failed project zombie.??

Anyway, i have been reliably informed that thiefnubuu is just being honored by Yoruba agbado PIGS.

They know he will lose but they are paying their last respects... grin grin grin grin

Stop wasting you wailing styles till after election . Or Do you want to attend another wailing Seminar after ?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Lincton: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jagaban
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Shinor(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

You are one of them. Your statement shows it. How can you say Yorubas are very tribalistic. While trying to highlight something you commit the same error.
So there are no Yorubas supporting Obi and Atiku?
If you want to attack the tribalists that gathered in Oyo State please address those . Do not generalise.
So Pa Adesanya of Afenifere who endorsed Obi is not a Yoruba or Obasanjo too us not Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by inoki247: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

Obi is not a political slave master that disrespect tradition. Even obasanjo doesn't do that.

tinubu everything must be about him.

Why're crying bkuz of Tinubu let everybody du things the way they want if u u want to worship Obi fine that's you own cup of Tea buh everybody can't du things the same way....

Burna boy for instance his arrogant doz that stop him from making Good music Wu no go buy him music no go buy mak everybody du wetin pay dem....

Stop taking Panadol for another person's headache....

If Obi is totally accepted in his region the King in his territory can decide to show him love in dere own way so nobody's controlling anybody...

For ObI of Warri to leave his palace to go meet Atiku u think say na Atiku control am come buh did u know what Atiku might av done for the man nd he decide to show him love in his own way....

You can't force people to act like you we all av different character...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
inoki247:

Why're crying bkuz of Tinubu let everybody du things the way they want if u u want to worship Obi fine that's you own cup of Tea buh everybody can't du things the same way....

Burna boy for instance his arrogant doz that stop him from making Good music Wu no go buy him music no go buy mak everybody du wetin pay dem....

Stop taking Panadol for another person's headache....

If Obi is totally accepted in his region the King in his territory can decide to show him love in dere own way so nobody's controlling anybody...

For ObI of Warri to leave his palace to go meet Atiku u think say na Atiku control am come buh did u know what Atiku might av done for the man nd he decide to show him love in his own way....

You can't force people to act like you we all av different character...

yes he allows them that was why ambode is in political retirement home and fashola nearly lost his 2nd term and ministerial appointment. And why awhole VP Prof Osinbajo was called judas.

Emancipate urself from political slavery.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Okhuadams(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

As e dey pain you e dey sweet us
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by inoki247: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

yes he allows them that was why ambode is in political retirement home and fashola nearly lost his 2nd term and ministerial appointment. And why awhole VP Prof Osinbajo was called judas.

Emancipate urself from political slavery.

Nobody is a slave here na u dey take Panadol for another person headache.....

Is a free world let everyone du things the way they want or dem out Gun for ur head to vote him ....

Vote someone who you think is not selfish and rest and stop crying all over the internet....

Everybody can't behave like you and we can't all be humble so let everybody du what works for them...

We can see severally during presidential election where the margin of the election are always close....

Buh check the Governorship election the margin dey always plenty that's to show you Lagosians are ok with his ruling if they're not okay them go don revolt at least dem no dey out Gun for anybody head on election day.....
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by 77up(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
@FreeStuffsNG

Thank you for all you do, reading your posts and that of Manna gives me joy. May Asiwaju succeed and I pray that by this time (9:38pm) on 25th , we shall be celebrating already.

God bless us🙏
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Okhuadams(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
From the Pinsure you posted the Onni is not even interested...in the visit of the gaffe master.

Why forcing a failed project zombie.??

Anyway, i have been reliably informed that thiefnubuu is just being honored by Yoruba agbado PIGS.

They know he will lose but they are paying their last respects... grin grin grin grin

As e dey pain you e dey sweet us

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by OtunbaJ: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Oni of Ife has constantly and consistently disgracing the Yoruba race, u are seen as the head of the Yoruba race and as such u need to carry urself in that manner. Y will u leave ur thron to welcome a presidential candidate when ordinary they are the one to come to the palace and seek for ur blessings. Since Atiku or Obi is going round has Emir of Sokoto or Obi of Onitsha left their throne to welcome them in the neibouring state. Haba Arole Odua
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by berbs: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

Something you should know today, all those folks were being elected there by the same person, not chosen by their ancestors. I hope you can fill in the gap.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by 77up(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

This is not about tribalism , most of those kings are Tinubu allies, there is no way they won't support him.

Only if you people know who Tinubu is.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ndidibabe(f): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

What is wrong with my people? Same Yoruba people that have been supporting Obi both young and Old?
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Emekaonline: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

You are a fool if you did not see Obi with all igwes in Anambra when he visited. And what do you call that slowpoke?
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by tyinfinity: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
OSU tribe are sad since Obasanjo and adekunle Benjamin chased ojukwu out of Nigeria to Ivory coast because of ojukwu head which Benjamin adekunle wanted to use to drink pap in dodan barrack

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Danniedpastor(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Thank you Oonirisa!

I see Alhaji Lai Mohammed!

Iku Baba Yeye!Iba yin o.Eyin yin dara pupo sir.

The reverred departed Alaafin left a united well organized Yoruba traditional leadership behind.

See our leaders supporting Asiwaju not just because he is Yoruba but because he is the best of all the candidates and failure to support him amounts to cheating him.

Asiwaju Tinubu earned this.

Oyo state is the politcial capital of Yorubaland and it is historic that Asiwaju Tinubu's Omoluabi is our rallying point.

God bless Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!!
check my signature for freestuffs!
At the end if your gibberish, its still tribalism.
Keep drinking your poison from your tribal cup. We are not interested.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
just let igbos keep decieving themselves

Everyone knows the Hot of Ife is the chairman of the APC traditional wing
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by tjcare4u2005(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
You are a confused man brother. So you think everybody is a fool like you. What an Insult. What do expect? Odeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / 10 Positive Things That Would Quickly Happen If Nigeria Restructures... / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.