Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan (47654 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Johnthesuccess: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Tribalism people, everybody vote your own.
May the best tribalist win.

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic.

Vote Atiku, defeat the tribalists.

Atiku is coming

You can't even write correct English. What a waste of education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by richeeyo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic.

Atiku is coming

We are not uncultured
We respect our elders

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by otipoju(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
quickberry:

You are incoherent Chinedu🤣🤣🤣 Omo Igbo forming Yoruba😂😂😂

Ori en gbale. A proper Omoluabi will not be supporting an old drug baron with an army of violent thugs who oppress and extort monies that can never be accounted for the poor and struggling market women and bus drivers every day from morning to night.

At the end of the day. Name one hospital or school or road that Tinubu has built in 23 years of his extortion.

A proper Omoluwabi supports good behavior. Iwa rere is the bedrock of our culture. It is what defines and differentiates an Omoluwabi from a refined Jaguda like your Tunubu, Sego, Jaypron, Olohunwa and Olueran.

Miss me what your nonsense to o be fe fori ko mean to ma ma sin titi dojo ale ee.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ADSP116(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
What do you expect when the biggest masquerade is in town?
Okoroawusa:
I thought they said that Ooni will be welcoming Peter Obi today?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Robbinhood: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Very lame question.

Ever heard of Margret Ekpo? Ever heard of Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti

Of course, it will be a lame question to you and your kind. However, in politics, you get nothing when you don't give anything, or at best, you get what you're given.

Show the men that you have the capacity to bleed and die for the country and they will take you serious. Margaret and Kuti contributed their token to the growth of this country and they got what they deserved.

Nobody will give chance to some opportunistic fellows who only wants the juicy positions when the men have toiled to make it juicy.

We don't see them clamouring to be miners, logging workers, fishermen in trawlers, construction workers etc but want us to give them the country that we bleed and die defending everyday.

Until we see you and your kind demanding to be sent to face bokoharam, nobody is letting you near Aso rock or even become a Governor.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Emekaonline: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
happney65:

Lockdown wayre wo. Abi ko fe da fun eleyi ni. undecided

Awon baba ati iya re ni ko ni dara fun. Omo aale of indomie generation
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by saphiere(f): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Robbinhood:

Of course, it will be a lame question to you and your kind. However, in politics, you get nothing when you don't give anything, or at best, you get what you're given.

Show the men that you have the capacity to bleed and die for the country and they will take you serious. Margaret and Kuti contributed their token to the growth of this country and they got what they deserved.

Nobody will give chance to some opportunistic fellows who only wants the juicy positions when the men have toiled to make it juicy.

We don't see them clamouring to be miners, logging workers, fishermen in trawlers, construction workers etc but want us to give them the country that we bleed and die defending everyday.

Until we see you and your kind demanding to be sent to face bokoharam, nobody is letting you near Aso rock or even become a Governor.
Same way your tinubu is bleeding and dying for dis country abi?
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Gathering of criminals.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by stan83: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Yorubas are very tribalistic, my only pity goes to Igbos that believe Yoruba will vote Obi.
Like I always say if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

Atiku is coming

start digging your grave, because Obi will get over 20m votes
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by drlateef: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

The Ooni that is richer than the whole of your state is the one you are talking to like that?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Julius1995(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Motor will jam you baba mi. Obi will see hundreds of thousands to million(s) of votes in the SW. Even the BAT supporter that are yoruba on this forum knows that - they won't say it out though.
Thinkam:

Yorubas are very tribalistic, my only pity goes to Igbos that believe Yoruba will vote Obi.

Atiku is coming

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by newnigerdelta00: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:
Ooni leads Yoruba Monarchs to welcome the JAGABAN to Ibadan

What a heart attack news for the wailers,the obidient slave's
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by newnigerdelta00: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:
More Photos

Wailers done go hide
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by MrColdsweat: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
07kjb:
Yorubas are very TRIBALISTIC

They have been painting others bad since time immemorial but they are the worst

This election is exposing alot
Even their so called professors are not left out.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by drimzsmoke(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Iku de....Just wait for it ooo!!!
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Yusuph2504(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu for sure
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by pacificom: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Unfortunately he has just given his royal support to Tinubu who came earlier in Igbo attire, similar story to how Jacob took the blessings of Esau in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Robbinhood: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
Same way your tinubu is bleeding and dying for dis country abi?
Have you heard of NADECO? How many women died cos of this democracy that we have? How many women went on exile for this same democracy?

There is an ongoing war in Ukraine, majority of the women ran to other countries and 99% of soldiers dying to save the country are men, when the war is done and peace is restored, the women that ran will come back and ask for equal rights.

Same reason women are not given ancestral lands in Igboland. The men will not die and you take their sweat and blood and give to an undeserving person.

If you want to eat from the pudding, you MUST contribute to the making of the food.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:
I love how South Africa did not shamelessly participate in the recently concluded US-Africa summit. Since Nigeria refuse to act like a giant with sense, south Africa perhaps should take the lead.

seunny4lif:
SA foreign min told her USA counterpart, SA will do what is best for SA not what USA think is best for SA.

pansophist:
Yes, Ramaphosa told them to fork off, a huge blow to the US ego. SA is the torchbearer of economic development and prosperity in Africa, hence, it must align with the emerging world, and hope to bring others in the continent on board. Nigeria is a western puppet. It still belongs to the British. Know this and know peace.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Morphinne: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

My guy, this isn’t about tribalism. The monarchs are not ashamed to openly show their support for him because they have a lot of reasons to support him; his achievements are ultimately speaking for him, my friend. What achievement will the Obi of Onitsha or the highly revered sultan of Sokoto point at as their reasons for supporting Obi and Atiku respectively? I still don’t understand why inconsequential people like you are calling people supporting a leader because of his accomplishments tribalism while seeing nothing wrong in people supporting a failure they once rubbished (in 2012) without any verifiable reason; no achievement to point at as their reasons for supporting him. Funnily and ironically, the ppl rallying behind a visionary are now the tribalists while the other set of people who are supporting a dullard for no reason other than because he is their kinsman, are not tribalists according to nitwits like you grin
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by renderme: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2023
jaxxy:

he can't go the the ooni Palace he has to disturb him to come for a simple campaign to score cheap points? this man will turn everybody to his slave in the disguise of help them.
During the osun state rally, Tinubu visited the ooni. Clearly it was a gathering of different obas here. Also the alaafin has not been replaced.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by saphiere(f): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2023
[s]
Robbinhood:
Have you heard of NADECO? How many women died cos of this democracy that we have? How many women went on exile for this same democracy?

There is an ongoing war in Ukraine, majority of the women ran to other countries and 99% of soldiers dying to save the country are men, when the war is done and peace is restored, the women that ran will come back and ask for equal rights.

Same reason women are not given ancestral lands in Igboland. The men will not die and you take their sweat and blood and give to an undeserving person.

If you want to eat from the pudding, you MUST contribute to the making of the food.
[/s]
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by emu22(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2023
If you understand politics you will know Tinubu is the next President,Buhari and Emefiele just made the election easier for BAT to win,the Yorubas will rally round him as dey will perceive the President's action as sabotage against deir own,BAT will get sympathy votes from the North tru his allies and take a reasonable number of votes in d south,dont forget calaber, delta,edo north the oshiomole factor and rivers will do the damage in the south for him.Put all dis together Tinubu will likely win.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by renderme: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

But the same Yoruba obas did this for Jonathan in 2011 when he was campaigning for president. They weren't tribalistic then?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaymichael(m): 12:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

The insults of Obidients, the fuel and naira policy gathered a lot of sympathy and support for Tinubu. He flipped the table by disassociating himself from the policy. Otherwise indifferent Yorubas saw everything as a gang up again him.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Johnthesuccess: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

That motor go jam you oo,naa as you take your mouth talk am,naa so e go be. You so empty headed. Foolish boy like his forefathers.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Johnthesuccess: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2023
07kjb:
Yorubas are very TRIBALISTIC

They have been painting others bad since time immemorial but they are the worst

This election is exposing alot

Sooo,we should gather for obi?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaymichael(m): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2023
jaxxy:

so because of that he can turn the ooni into his boy? is that how sacred and respected the ooni is under tinubu?

I've never seen previous oonis this disrespected.

Like I said tinubu has ruined the yorubas traditional institution. Even obasanjo kneels b4 the ooni.

I am ashamed for u urchins. u have lost ur minds because of a druglord.

this is political slavery.
Don't you think you should be concerned with your "girls guide" igwes that IPOB, ESN and UGM are stripping naked, flogged and beheaded in your South East?
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Maberu: 1:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

you are foolish idi-ot
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ycat: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Those people are made for lies!
Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Fearyourcreator: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Lolzzzzz
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Fearyourcreator: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.
Lolzzz... Ooni is hungry ?
Omo na no know how e dey do una ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.